paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i'm going too CTB soon so is there anything i should do before leaving this place? i got fired today and was thinking about giving the rest of my money away to my friends. i also want to write a will and is a note a good idea too?

Reactions: sfdwx
themisfell

themisfell

May 31, 2023
I wouldn't do anything that would alert people to your plans, so put your actions through that lens before you do them.

Reactions: silentcicada, loopdaloop, wastingtime and 1 other person
UtopianSoliloquies

UtopianSoliloquies

Act 3 Scene 1
Jan 21, 2023
The degree of preparation is really up to your discretion. Still, I would recommend writing notes to some of your loved ones or maybe preparing some explanation to people you know who would inevitably find out that you CTBed. It would also be good to decide who gets which of your belongings if that's something you care about. Cancel all of your paid subscriptions to things. If you want to write a will, that's absolutely a good idea too. In the end, the point is to try to trim off all your loose ends before you go so that you minimize the negative impact of your death.

Reactions: paroxysm
riamu

riamu

walking waste of bandages
Jan 5, 2023
is there anything in particular you've always wanted to do/been curious about? now's the time. if not then just spend your last days doing what you want unapologetically. there's no shame in living hedonistically if you're on your way out soon.

you should definitely make a will if you want certain people/organisations to get certain things. suicide notes are more debated but I've always been pro-leaving a note. most of the benefit will probably be to you but i wouldn't want to die without letting people know how you felt. if you have anyone who's very important to you it might also be a good idea to leave a separate note just for them letting them know