A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
What should be taken along with phenobarbital other than antiemetics? I have phenobarbital obtained from another medicine, but I don't know what quality it is. This pure bright white powder is very bitter in taste. I tried a little and felt weak and dizzy, it seems that it is really phenobarbital and it acts (I did not really hope for success). The consequences of poisoning are the same as with N? He is as peaceful as N?

I plan to use 20 grams (is it not too much?). How much water should it dissolve? Is it necessary to take some benzo with it? Should I drink alcohol after taking it, will it increase the likelihood of vomiting? Phenobarbital immerses in a coma and it is absorbed very slowly - you can lie in a coma for several days before death and It seems that the probability of failure is great, I am afraid of becoming what is called a "human vegetable" but the method itself is perfect for me.

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Phenobarbital is a slow acting barbiturate, therefore it will not kill you on its own. Hoewer you can use it in 3 drug protocol alongside chloral hydrate and morphine. CH you can obtain legally, as of morphine you would have to resoŕt to dark web.

uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
Overdosing on phenobarbital was my initial plan before I found this site.

Consequences with phenobarbital would be the same as N: respiratory depression; failure of suicide can lead to permanent brain damage. According to LostAllHope, the MLD for phenobarbital is around 1.5 grams, and I believe I read somewhere on the PPH that it can take at least 2 hours to kill you (I may be wrong about the duration, bit it'll take a considerable amount of time).

I would take it with alcohol, as those two substances activate the GABA receptors in the brain. The combination of barbiturates and alcohol, therefore, amplify the effects on the central nervous system (slower heart rate, lower blood pressure, and more shallow breathing), thereby expediting the process.

Benzodiazepines may not be necessary. You do not need it as you already have 20g of phenobarbital. This is speculation on my part, but since benzodiazepines affect the same areas in the brain (or so I think), the combination could also hasten death.

EDIT: A lot of words

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Phenobarbital is lethal just as any other barbiturate and the mechanism of action is the same, but like others have pointed out, it can take up to 72 hours do die (hence better odds to be discovered too early if not very well planned). This is because the version you find in pharmacies is the free acid and not the sodium salt, the latter which has a higher pH and should be absorbed more quickly. Other CNS depressants will potentiate its effects. Don't forget the anti-emetics.

Last edited:
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Phenobarbital is a slow acting barbiturate, therefore it will not kill you on its own.

Even after 72 hours? Does he not act at all? I plan to wait for such a moment when I will be at home alone a few days. I know that this is an unreliable method, but it is very easily accessible and cheap.

Other CNS depressants will potentiate its effects.

So I will try to buy benzo, but they are sold only by prescription, this is a problem. Thanks.