Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
I no drugs are stronger this route and are suppost to use less to get the same dose as you would orally but I can't find any info on the actual reduction x

Reactions: Meditation guide
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Are you asking about SN?

Reactions: Freeme3820
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
What do you mean by reduction?

Reactions: Isadeth
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
What do you mean by reduction?

Plugging any kind of drugs are more potent than orally so you don't need as much but I can't find what the equivalent would be x

Reactions: Isadeth and GoodPersonEffed
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm assuming this is NOT about SN, as you made a post about reducing the water in SN further. SN should not be plugged, period.

the answer to your question in general is that it depends, mostly on the bioavailability of the drug. I'm probably wasting my time going much deeper, but I'll say some drugs can be made less potent by plugging, some more, and many not affected by it much. They will however be absorbed somewhat faster, which leads people to assume an increase in potency, rather than an increase in absorption rate.

Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and Freeme3820
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
I'm assuming this is NOT about SN, as you made a post about reducing the water in SN further. SN should not be plugged, period.

the answer to your question in general is that it depends, mostly on the bioavailability of the drug. I'm probably wasting my time going much deeper, but I'll say some drugs can be made less potent by plugging, some more, and many not affected by it much. They will however be absorbed somewhat faster, which leads people to assume an increase in potency, rather than an increase in absorption rate.

Yes im looking at it for sn, trying to work out how I can have less liquid, I've already done it and it was really effective but I couldent keep it in, I used wayyyy too much water, so now I'm trying to get a balance of dosege and water so I don't need as much, I originally used 100ml of water and that was deffo too much, I rekon 25-30ml I could keep in so trying to see if that's achievable. I'm doing it this way because I have a major fear of sick. Thank you for taking the time to respond. :-) x

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
It's not more potent really, the bioavailability goes up, meaning you're able to use more of the drug with less waste. It also initially bypasses your liver so the "onset" is quicker.

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
It's not more potent really, the bioavailability goes up, meaning you're able to use more of the drug with less waste. It also initially bypasses your liver so the "onset" is quicker.

Thank you for replying, this is really helpful, I'm just trying too work out how to use as little fluid as possible (this was 100% why I failed last time) , I found something that says sn solubility in water is
71.4g/100ml (0°c)
84.8g/100ml (25°c)
160g/100ml (100°c)

HHopefully I can try and work it all out soon :smiling: x
Can you hold it in if it's a small amount of water? I can't. Did SN burn when you tried it? Please let us know if and when you actually do that in case it works.
I know it's hard on the stomach from reports of stomach pain but this is new.

Hi, no it diddent burn at all, my tummy felt a little warm but it wasent anything major, tbh I diddent notice it for long because my whole body overheated not long after. Yea I could deffo hold a smaller amount in, the 100ml was deffo wayyyy to much but considering it wasent there for long it worked very fast and I was feeling the effects. I was quiet confused at the fact that all this only lasted around an hour, I went from not being able to walk and in and out of consciousness/fainting (not sure which one you would class it as tbh), my sats went down to 91 I think but that's around an hour afterward when I was feeling better, I believe they would of been way lower just after I had it but my oxymeters ended up on the opposite side of the room when I collapsed. My BP was also v low, again that was done when I was feeling alot better. I honestly believe if I could of kept it in (and used less water) it would of worked. From what I have found out since it seems taking any drugs this way has a shorter peak time so maybe this is why after that hour I wasent feeling to bad x

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fastFWD, Blue LIPS and Meditation guide
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Thank you for replying, this is really helpful, I'm just trying too work out how to use as little fluid as possible (this was 100% why I failed last time) , I found something that says sn solubility in water is
71.4g/100ml (0°c)
84.8g/100ml (25°c)
160g/100ml (100°c)

HHopefully I can try and work it all out soon :smiling: x

Hi, no it diddent burn at all, my tummy felt a little warm but it wasent anything major, tbh I diddent notice it for long because my whole body overheated not long after. Yea I could deffo hold a smaller amount in, the 100ml was deffo wayyyy to much but considering it wasent there for long it worked very fast and I was feeling the effects. I was quiet confused at the fact that all this only lasted around an hour, I went from not being able to walk and in and out of consciousness/fainting (not sure which one you would class it as tbh), my sats went down to 91 I think but that's around an hour afterward when I was feeling better, I believe they would of been way lower just after I had it but my oxymeters ended up on the opposite side of the room when I collapsed. My BP was also v low, again that was done when I was feeling alot better. I honestly believe if I could of kept it in (and used less water) it would of worked. From what I have found out since it seems taking any drugs this way has a shorter peak time so maybe this is why after that hour I wasent feeling to bad x

Does anyone know the oral bioavailability at least? I know it's usually like 70-85ish% with most drugs and rectal is like 95%+ for most. Or if we knew out of 20g of SN how much the body actually absorbed, could do the math that way essentially to get a %.
And let gravity be your friend by laying face down, i would imagine your muscles would relax releasing the SN mix.

Last edited:
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone know the oral bioavailability at least? I know it's usually like 70-85ish% with most drugs and rectal is like 95%+ for most. Or if we knew out of 20g of SN how much the body actually absorbed, could do the math that way essentially to get a %.

I found this, lol I'm not going to lie, i have absoultutly no idea what any of this means :ahhha:

Absolute bioavailability of nitrite was 98% after oral administration of 0.12 mmol NaNO2/mmol Hb, and 95% after oral administration of 0.06 mmol NaNO2/mmol Hb. Minor adverse effects were observed after the 0.12 mmol NaNO2/mmol Hb oral dose. In conclusion, nitrite in solution is highly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and the first pass effect in the liver is low.

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I used to file down Opanas and plug them a lot haha no judgement okay!

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I found this, lol I'm not going to lie, i have absoultutly no idea what any of this means :ahhha:

Absolute bioavailability of nitrite was 98% after oral administration of 0.12 mmol NaNO2/mmol Hb, and 95% after oral administration of 0.06 mmol NaNO2/mmol Hb. Minor adverse effects were observed after the 0.12 mmol NaNO2/mmol Hb oral dose. In conclusion, nitrite in solution is highly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and the first pass effect in the liver is low.

Okay so plugging won't really achieve any higher yield as 98% is pretty good, considering maybe some fillers as well. mmol is millimoles per L? Personally I wouldn't get THAT scientific lol that's like talking about the blood concentration per molecule I believe, probably referring to SN from cured meats as that would be pretty low "dose" but some can get the math wrong and essentially poison people. hB is hemoglobin if that gives an idea how little per unit we're talking.

Last edited:
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Okay so plugging won't really achieve any higher yield as 98% is pretty good, considering maybe some fillers as well. mmol is millimoles per L? Personally I wouldn't get THAT scientific lol that's like talking about the blood concentration per molecule I believe, probably referring to SN from cured meats as that would be pretty low "dose" but some can get the math wrong and essentially poison people. hB is hemoglobin if that gives an idea how little per unit we're talking.

I found this too, lol again not a clue what it means, I lm just doing it this way to try and avoid being sick (it seemed to work last time)

Sodium nitrite was absorbed very effectively from the gastrointestinal tract, resulting in an absolute bioavailability of nitrite of 73–120% after the high oral dose and 70–110% after the low oral dose. Virtually, all sodium nitrite ingested was absorbed systemically.

That stuff baffles me so much, I just know it seemed to work pretty well but I need less liquid to enable my body to absorb it all x

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
considering it wasent there for long it worked very fast and I was feeling the effects. I was quiet confused at the fact that all this only lasted around an hour, I went from not being able to walk and in and out of consciousness/fainting
How many grams of SN was in the water? This is very interesting.

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
I'm not an expert but maybe the amount doesn't matter. I mean they said 25

How many grams of SN was in the water? This is very interesting.

Originally I thought it was 15g (I tipped the remainder of the packet I had left in but after I looked at the bag and it could of been up to 25g (I had put half in capsuals previously but decided not to use them) x

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I found this too, lol again not a clue what it means, I lm just doing it this way to try and avoid being sick (it seemed to work last time)

Sodium nitrite was absorbed very effectively from the gastrointestinal tract, resulting in an absolute bioavailability of nitrite of 73–120% after the high oral dose and 70–110% after the low oral dose. Virtually, all sodium nitrite ingested was absorbed systemically.

That stuff baffles me so much, I just know it seemed to work pretty well but I need less liquid to enable my body to absorb it all x

I just used to abuse drugs to the point where swallowing and snorting didn't do much, avoiding a lethal amount. So plugging a little, snorting and chewing some pills worked well. You just have to know the bioavailability because 30mg oral isn't the same rectally usually. Like 25mg might be absorbed orally and 30mg rectally making it use up every little bit.
Originally I thought it was 15g (I tipped the remainder of the packet I had left in but after I looked at the bag and it could of been up to 25g (I had put half in capsuals previously but decided not to use them) x

Yeah most go with 20g to be safe. I believe going too high will just make symptoms more intense and maybe tell your body to reject it faster.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So how long was it inside you before it came out? I'm wondering if you used that much why the effects only lasted an hour and you recovered.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Freeme3820 and Blue LIPS
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
I just used to abuse drugs to the point where swallowing and snorting didn't do much, avoiding a lethal amount. So plugging a little, snorting and chewing some pills worked well. You just have to know the bioavailability because 30mg oral isn't the same rectally usually. Like 25mg might be absorbed orally and 30mg rectally making it use up every little bit.

Yeah most go with 20g to be safe. I believe going too high will just make symptoms more intense and maybe tell your body to reject it faster.

Thank you for explaining it, I'm torn between 15 and 20g tbh, 20g would probly be better, I just need to make sure I use as little water as I can but so it's still dissolved enough, it deffo has a laxitive effect so I'm thinking of taking something before hand like Loperamide to prevent it,. Not sure if it will actually work but woth a try I suppose x
So how long was it inside you before it came out? I'm wondering if you used that much why the effects only lasted an hour and you recovered.

I Couldent tell you exactly but it wasent long and deffo within the first 5 mins. I think enough hadent absorbed, I think my body did a pretty good job converting it back, it's mad it was litrually one extreme to another, lay on the floor one min and then the next came round, managed to get up, lay on my bed not feeling too bad x

Last edited:
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
I thought you took 25 to try to keep from vomiting but this way you will not be vomiting.

Yep I have a massive phobia of sick and having it that way seemed to work, hoping it wasent just a one off and I'm not sick next time, I'd be gutted, I've got some anti sickness tabs now too so debating on just taking them anyway, the only time I felt any nausea was when I was starting to feel better but it was barley noticeable and diddent last long x

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Please just be careful as i would want you to survive with a burnt out arsehole x

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
At least you eliminated the vomiting and stomach pain so that's something.

Honestly I feel like most of the symptoms I have seen I avoided, it just floored me really, breathing wise at one point it was pretty shallow, that was around when I passed out (but it wasent distressing to me tbh) ,. And I had tingling too, mainly my legs, that was also close to me passing out.
This is the thread I did, bear in mind it was about an hour after I'd taken it so even though I felt not too bad at that point I was still quiet disoriented x

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/had-sn-waiting-game-now.45093/
Please just be careful as i would want you to survive with a burnt out arsehole x

Wait can that happen :O x

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Honestly I feel like most of the symptoms I have seen I avoided, it just floored me really, breathing wise at one point it was pretty shallow, that was around when I passed out (but it wasent distressing to me tbh) ,. And I had tingling too, mainly my legs, that was also close to me passing out.
This is the thread I did, bear in mind it was about an hour after I'd taken it so even though I felt not too bad at that point I was still quiet disoriented x

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/had-sn-waiting-game-now.45093/

Wait can that happen :O x
No im being a bit silly pls ignore me. I just imagined the burning sensation people get in their throat but i dont have a clue how it will react x

• Hugs
Reactions: Freeme3820 and Blue LIPS
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
No im being a bit silly pls ignore me. I just imagined the burning sensation people get in their throat but i dont have a clue how it will react x

Ah right lol, it diddent seem to burn thankfully haha x

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Good. And i hope you find peace either way (excuse the pun) x

Thank you :heart:
Worked it out now I think, I'm gunna go for 17g in 25ml of water, hopefully this Fri or Saturday :smiling: x

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mm80
LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020

First off SN is NOT a drug, please stop thinking it as one. It is an inorganic salt. So as another poster stated regarding plugging it, well just don't do it.

As far as minimal water for SN dissolution, I don't see anything wrong with the recommended 20-25g per 50ml water. You have to understand the reasoning behind the steps in the guide. There is the food fasting and then the water fasting. This is to empty out your stomach and intestines to facilitate SN absorbtion. The 50ml of water you mix it in is to suspend SN ions within the water when it's totally dissolved. This is basically to trick your body to bypass stomach gastric acid where the SN would converted and send the water suspended SN straight to your intestines where it suppose to go to do its thing. I would think too little water would hinder this and more SN ends up in your stomach because it has not fully dissolved into the water so then it would be broken down to be less harmful instead of going to your intestines where it needs to be.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
First off SN is NOT a drug, please stop thinking it as one. It is an inorganic salt. So as another poster stated regarding plugging it, well just don't do it.

As far as minimal water for SN dissolution, I don't see anything wrong with the recommended 20-25g per 50ml water. You have to understand the reasoning behind the steps in the guide. There is the food fasting and then the water fasting. This is to empty out your stomach and intestines to facilitate SN absorbtion. The 50ml of water you mix it in is to suspend SN ions within the water when it's totally dissolved. This is basically to trick your body to bypass stomach gastric acid where the SN would converted and send the water suspended SN straight to your intestines where it suppose to go to do its thing. I would think too little water would hinder this and more SN ends up in your stomach because it has not fully dissolved into the water so then it would be broken down to be less harmful instead of going to your intestines where it needs to be.

Lol I never said it was a drug... I said with most drugs as a baseline for thought. And SN won't INSTANTLY go to your lower GI tract... more likely your stomach lining is doing most of the absorption.
And actually it IS a drug...

a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body. Don't call someone out just trying to get the trophy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kam59 and Freeme3820
LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
Lol I never said it was a drug... I said with most drugs as a baseline for thought. And SN won't INSTANTLY go to your lower GI tract... more likely your stomach lining is doing most of the absorption.

LoL I never said you did. I quoted the OP, not you. Sorry if that was not clear.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue LIPS and Freeme3820