• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mkitsune

mkitsune

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Mar 26, 2023
So I was first planning to ctb by using SN, but it's unavailable in my country (FR), but I have access to a a bunch of other substances such as :

- Ketamine
- Cocaine
- Speed
- MDMA
- 3MMC
- GHB

does anyone know which mix is the most lethal? which is the mose pleasant to overdose on? as well as dosage required? any other information would be much appreciated. Getting anything else such as Fentanyl or Heroin is much more of a hassle but would appreciate info on that too. thank u in advance !

• Hugs
Reactions: antxres44 and melwarson
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
the only one i can rule out from experience is ketamine. you're unlikely to OD on this one on its own - as for mixing, im entirely unsure. i can't imagine it to be very pleasant at all.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: melwarson, Alcoholic Teletubby and mkitsune
mkitsune

mkitsune

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Mar 26, 2023
the only one i can rule out from experience is ketamine. you're unlikely to OD on this one on its own - as for mixing, im entirely unsure. i can't imagine it to be very pleasant at all.
thank you for your answer..

• Love
Reactions: melwarson and 90starve
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
GHB overdose is possible. You can search about it on the forum. FR = (Eurpean union) ? you may find SN in eastern European countries and there will no customs stuff involved. I hope you can find peace!

Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze and melwarson
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i've taken 3.5 grams of cocaine before in one night never did i feel like i was taking to much
you'd probably need like 28grams of cocaine to od

• Hugs
Reactions: melwarson, Praestat_Mori, 90starve and 1 other person
mkitsune

mkitsune

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Mar 26, 2023
GHB overdose is possible. You can search about it on the forum. FR = (Eurpean union) ? you may find SN in eastern European countries and there will no customs stuff involved. I hope you can find peace!
france! and thank you i hope you do to. i will look up stuff about ghb
i've taken 3.5 grams of cocaine before in one night never did i feel like i was taking to much
yikes that's bound to be super pricey

Reactions: melwarson, Praestat_Mori and Darkover
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
yes, 1g of cocaine sits around £80 for me right now.

Reactions: mkitsune, Praestat_Mori and Darkover
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
haha YEAH that doesn't even kill one even if it is 90+% of quality ...... :-) I wish I had that now ..... :-)

Reactions: Sweet Tart and Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
what quality ( % ) ? just interested, anyway I'm not living in the UK.
my dealer claims it's 80 percent cocaine but it's not very strong back in 2010 we use to pay 40£ for a gram and that was much stronger then anything i get now nowadays

Reactions: 90starve
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
my dealer claims it's 80 percent cocaine but it's not very strong back in 2010 we use to pay 40£ for a gram and that was much stronger then anything i get now nowadays
If it's not very strong the quality is low in my opinion. You can check it easily buy dipping a bit of powder with the digitfinger then rubbing once over it with the thumb. the less remnants you see the better is the quality.

• Informative
Reactions: 90starve and Darkover
M

mlcs

Student
Jun 11, 2023
So I was first planning to ctb by using SN, but it's unavailable in my country (FR), but I have access to a a bunch of other substances such as :

- Ketamine
- Cocaine
- Speed
- MDMA
- 3MMC
- GHB

does anyone know which mix is the most lethal? which is the mose pleasant to overdose on? as well as dosage required? any other information would be much appreciated. Getting anything else such as Fentanyl or Heroin is much more of a hassle but would appreciate info on that too. thank u in advance !
MDMA x sleeping pills

Reactions: melwarson
M

mlcs

Student
Jun 11, 2023
source? own experience?
I've read about a girl who overdosed on MDMA, entered delirium and took bunch of bromazepams to calm down after which her heart stopped.

Reactions: melwarson, Alcoholic Teletubby and 90starve
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
would love more info aswell
as I said before I personally don't think that any of the mentioned substances are valid for an OD (own experience, not to CTB, but to have fun!) except GHB, dunno what 3MMC is. Probably I never consumed it.
I've read about a girl who overdosed on MDMA, entered delirium and took bunch of bromazepams to calm down after which her heart stopped.
OK well I'd say it was by luck or unluck if she didn't want to CTB, I personally don't recommend trying an OD using MDMA. I'd say the major reason was bromazepam not mdma

Last edited:
Reactions: melwarson, FormerlyFe(IV) and 90starve
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
dunno what 3MMC is. Probably I never consumed it.
4mmc or 3mmc is know as Mephedrone or mcat in the uk, this is the best drug i ever taken when it was being sold as plant feeder on research chemical websites as a legal high before it was banned in the uk back in 2013, you can still buy it off the darkweb but it's nowhere near as good

• Informative
Reactions: 90starve and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
4mmc or 3mmc is know as Mephedrone or mcat in the uk, this is the best drug i ever taken when it was being sold as plant feeder on research chemical websites as a legal high before it was banned in the uk back in 2013, you can still buy it off the darkweb but it's nowhere near as good
Thanks for info! Anyway my "high times" are 2 decades ago ... since then I calmed down a lot .... :-)

Reactions: melwarson and 90starve
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Overdosing on Cocaine, speed, mdma, 3mmc and any other upper is agonizingly painful.
I don't know much about ketamine overdose but I guess it could be pleasent cause it is used for anesthesia in high doses but I am not sure if it is optimal for ctb.
The problem with ghb is that you are likely to vomit and therefore vomit out much of the drug before it kills you.
Depending on your country you can get rc opioids and rc benzos to overdose on easily on darknet, in my opinion more reliable but I will go with sn cause it is much more tested for ctb purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: melwarson, Alcoholic Teletubby, FormerlyFe(IV) and 2 others
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
what quality ( % ) ? just interested, anyway I'm not living in the UK.
yes, i think the cocaine near me is about 80% too. there's also lower grade stuff going around occasionally for £60/g.

Reactions: Darkover and Praestat_Mori
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
one person did ketamine with plastic bag over head and ctb

another drowned in bath accidentally on ketamine

Reactions: losing hope and melwarson
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
  • Informative
Reactions: toofargone6969, melwarson, Alcoholic Teletubby and 1 other person
liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023

- Ketamine
- Cocaine
- Speed
- MDMA
- 3MMC
- GHB

Ketamine + GHB should put you right to sleep after a bit. Those are both downers.

Combining an upper and downer is more likely to give you a cardiac issue you may or may not survive, but two downers (especially one you need to dose carefully like GHB) causes respiratory depression. Falling asleep and never waking back up. As long as no one finds you and calls the paramedics, it will be the end. And it'll feel good until you fall asleep.

As for dosages, check out PsychonautWiki. I would go moderate to heavy dose on the Ketamine (heavy to be on the safer side, as in, not waking back up... moderate for more chance of enjoying the ride) and take a heavy dose of the GHB.

If you can access other drugs, I've unintentionally ODed on Fentanyl twice before and I just fell asleep (until I woke the first time in the ICU and the second time in an ambulance). Enough Oxycodone will do the same, especially mixed with Xanax or another benzo. Mixing Oxy with any downer should do the trick.

• Love
Reactions: SolSideUp, melwarson and dory
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
one person did ketamine with plastic bag over head and ctb

another drowned in bath accidentally on ketamine
I have thought about overdosing on rc downers and then doing bag over head or in bath so that I would drown but there isn't much info on those methods so I think I will go with sn and it is also cheaper but maybe I could combine sn with bag over head/drowning.

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
As for dosages, check out PsychonautWiki. I would go moderate to heavy dose on the Ketamine (heavy to be on the safer side, as in, not waking back up... moderate for more chance of enjoying the ride) and take a heavy dose of the GHB.

Reminder that most drug sites are about harm reduction and therefore both frank and honest but also a bit conservative in their measures.
The wiki says that 4ml+ is a heavy dose and that deaths are associated with GHB starting at 10mls. They are also very conservative about mixing.

I use 1,4-BDO recreationally and when I started I was stupid scared of mixing and getting the doses wrong. Now I just take my BDO and drink alcohol by feel alone. You get a sense of how much you can mix before it becomes too much 🙄

liljeep

liljeep

Jul 1, 2023
Reminder that most drug sites are about harm reduction and therefore both frank and honest but also a bit conservative in their measures.
The wiki says that 4ml+ is a heavy dose and that deaths are associated with GHB starting at 10mls. They are also very conservative about mixing.

I use 1,4-BDO recreationally and when I started I was stupid scared of mixing and getting the doses wrong. Now I just take my BDO and drink alcohol by feel alone. You get a sense of how much you can mix before it becomes too much 🙄
Yeah, from personal experience I know that a lot of the lethal combos they list are pleasant in conservative doses. Intentionally overdosing on potentially lethal mixes could take some trial and error. I never mixed Ketamine and GHB, though I've taken both alone. I didn't mix either with anything, besides Ketamine with weed, which is obviously not risky to any degree.

Reactions: melwarson and FormerlyFe(IV)
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Ketamine + GHB should put you right to sleep after a bit. Those are both downers.
The problems I see with ghb is the vomiting risk and cause the only road of administration that works afaik is oral you could vomit too much out.
Combining an upper and downer is more likely to give you a cardiac issue you may or may not survive
Wouldn't that be painful?
As long as no one finds you and calls the paramedics, it will be the end.
Sadly there isn't that much information on overdosing as with other methods, for me at least I got found cause of extremely loud breathing but maybe it would have been quiet if I took stronger downers.
If you can access other drugs, I've unintentionally ODed on Fentanyl
Do you mean on fentanyl patches or fentanyl powder or laced stuff?
It is impossible to find fentanyl powder but some rc opioids are similar strong.
and I just fell asleep (until I woke the first time in the ICU and the second time in an ambulance).
You don't need to answer if it is uncomfortable, how were you been found?
I only ask so I can know what to do to not get found.
Enough Oxycodone will do the same, especially mixed with Xanax or another benzo.
Oxycodone is really expensive if you want to take enormously high doses rc opioids seem to be better for overdosing but change my mind.

dory

dory

dorothy<3
Jul 1, 2023
GHB & ketamine? I feel like a lot of this depends on how much you have, like others said cocaine is impossible unless you have a lot and its expensive, its terrible we have to even mix things, this world is cruel.

Reactions: melwarson and liljeep
liljeep

liljeep

Jul 1, 2023
The problems I see with ghb is the vomiting risk and cause the only road of administration that works afaik is oral you could vomit too much out.

Wouldn't that be painful?

Sadly there isn't that much information on overdosing as with other methods, for me at least I got found cause of extremely loud breathing but maybe it would have been quiet if I took stronger downers.

Do you mean on fentanyl patches or fentanyl powder or laced stuff?
It is impossible to find fentanyl powder but some rc opioids are similar strong.

You don't need to answer if it is uncomfortable, how were you been found?
I only ask so I can know what to do to not get found.

Oxycodone is really expensive if you want to take enormously high doses rc opioids seem to be better for overdosing but change my mind.
1) Yeah, but mixing both would likely cause someone to vomit when they're already unconscious, so cause aspiration pneumonia. Trying to vomit when you're nonresponsive will not wake you. But definitely a potential problem if they do not go unconscious fast enough.

2) Yes, my implication in mentioning it may or may not be lethal either way was that it was not worth trying. It is very painful.

3) Laced pills. M30s.

4) Well, the first time, I swallowed 2x M30s after a few days of taking only 1 at a time. I did not know all pressed M30s contain fent. I stayed unconscious from 4pm-9pm before found blue in the face, foaming at the mouth, and struggling to breathe by my grandma. The second time, I was still not convinced all pressed M30s contained fent, and smoked the pill off foil in the back of some fenthead's car as I mentioned it was my first time smoking 'oxys' and he guided me through it. He called an ambulance.

5) Yes, very expensive for real Oxys (typically priced at $1 per 1mg or more) unless you are getting a great deal for buying in bulk. But that would be relative to buying smaller quantities. It would still probably be hundreds to thousands of dollars.

I see pressed M30s run pretty cheap, but like I said most contain fent. Fent has poor oral bioavailability so it is a surprise that 2x M30s did that to me.. I haven't heard about ODs on OSDMT nor do I know any other RC opioids, so not sure. I would say smoking an M30 off foil may yield best results in the way of CTB.

Last edited: