yowai

yowai

Aug 28, 2024
I'm considering ditching my previous plans and just hanging myself somewhere, obviously not my parents home where I'm living rn, maybe a hotel room? I don't want it to be a problem for others after I'm gone

• Hugs
Reactions: Kadaver
Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I always planned on doing it in the bathroom of a hotel. Door locked with a note on the outside saying I am dead inside and to call the cops. I don't want to traumatize some random person.

Reactions: zenirsar and Arvinneedstodie
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Well, forest could be an option- but then they would worry were you at. Sad in sense you have to there by yourself, wander off from all the people and leave everything behind.

sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
Well, forest could be an option- but then they would worry were you at. Sad in sense you have to there by yourself, wander off from all the people and leave everything behind.
could schedule a delayed message? idk

bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
one could schedule a message to be sent to the authorities and try it in the woods. hotel room might not work depending what hanging method is being tried. i hope you find an easy solution.

J

jjt82

Feb 6, 2024
Go somewhere out the way of people like deep into a forest and leave a note somewhere saying where you are.

alienfreak

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
I always planned on doing it in the bathroom of a hotel. Door locked with a note on the outside saying I am dead inside and to call the cops. I don't want to traumatize some random person.
There are usually no good anchor points there, or in hotels at all. I plan to do hanging and can't think of any anchor point other than finding a tree in an isolated place at night, with messages scheduled a day later to tell people what i did. Unless you dont mean full suspension

Last edited:
Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
There are usually no good anchor points there, or in hotels at all. I plan to do hanging and can't think of any anchor point other than finding a tree in an isolated place at night, with messages scheduled a day later to tell people what i did. Unless you dont mean full suspension
I mean the shower curtain or closet. Depending on the doorknob type you might be able to do it on that