• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
This world is filled with people that have good lives. There are many people that have good lives.

They were dealt good hands and they get to have good lives. There are many people that were dealt s*** hands and have to have s*** lives.

There's no free will. You don't control your genetics your childhood or any of your past experiences. All of which are responsible for 100% of human behavior.

That means that God chooses favorites. That means that God is a sick twisted evil piece of s***. If that's not bad enough there may be reincarnation.

. That would mean that I cannot trust him to be fair whether I kill myself or not. Even if I was the most wonderful person on Earth the fact that he's giving me the life he has means he is a twisted sick evil monster.

So why would I trust him to be fair if I don't kill myself.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Ya but how do explain the universe? I think it's more likely God is evil or impotent then non existent.
I've said in another thread before that I don't think everything just happened from nowhere. But to say there is this big person in the sky (which is how most religions see it) is the same as saying my horse is a unicorn because I put a carrot on his head and put some tin foil on its back for wings.

Honestly I think others and myself have bigger problems than how the universe is formed lol.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If God was even a fraction of the Almighty great being that all these brainwashed worshippers say he is, life would be an Elysium for everyone, not the toxic miserable world full of maggots that it is.

God is the devil. Everyone is blindly worshipping the devil.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Life is a gacha game; it's a game of luck and chance. Life is like a box of chocolates and you don't know what you're going to get. Life is also like a game of Russian roulette; it's high-stakes and deadly

Last edited:
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
If God was even a fraction of the Almighty great being that all these brainwashed worshippers say he is, life would be an Elysium for everyone, not the toxic miserable world full of maggots that it is.

God is the devil. Everyone is blindly worshipping the devil.
I think I saw/heard somewhere that Satan rules over this planet/kingdom and I was definitely dealt a bad hand in life being an autistic male.

M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
Life is a gacha game; it's a game of luck and chance. Life is like a box of chocolates and you don't know what you're going to get. Life is also like a game of Russian roulette; it's high-stakes and deadly
Yeah but it's so tragic and meaningless

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Nah

Satan aka lucifer is about free will actually so my pagan friends say
lol. "Roadmen" basically UK street gangsters use the word pagan as an insult. We don't have many religious pagans here lmao.

TLDR - religion is dumb illogical nonsense. The only religion is death and paying taxes to shit heads in the government.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand what's supposedly so "good" about the meaningless, harmful imposition that is human existence. All humans have the ability to suffer endlessly in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything all while they are just slowly decaying, destined for nothing but to be tormented by old age, extreme old age sounds extremely hellish to me.

To me there's nothing desirable about being conscious and aaware, a slave to the decaying flesh prison that is the human body. Only those who no longer exist here are fortunate to me, the existence of life truly is such a terrible tragedy. I could never believe in such a thing as "God", I believe religion was invented by humans who were unable to accept how futile and senseless their existence truly is, there's no deeper purpose behind existence.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Oh, I'm Christian. I still believe in Satan in some form.

What's that supposed to be and I thought that you hated me?
The prison planet theory stems from Gnosticism. It says that we're all immortal souls who were tricked into coming to Earth and are stuck in a reincarnation cycle on it to generate loosh (energy) for the archons, which they use to sustain themselves. The demiurge is the false God. Lol why would you think that I hate you?

Reactions: Hated By All
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
The prison planet theory stems from Gnosticism. It says that we're all immortal souls who were tricked into coming to Earth and are stuck in a reincarnation cycle on it to generate loosh (energy) for the archons, which they use to sustain themselves. The demiurge is the false God. Lol why would you think that I hate you?
I read the same somewhere and weren't you trolling me?