novastar_

novastar_

Hopefully a pretty corpse
Sep 20, 2024
Hi! This is my first ever post on here despite lurking for almost a year. I'm not entirely sure where to begin, but I am confused abt certain methods for CTB. Last time I almost attempted, it was gonna be through pills, but I didn't even bother to do the proper research to see what kind of pills work best. What sort of pills should I look out for? I know yall can be outright w what works and not, but I just wanted to ask anyways. I don't really care abt pain, I just want it to be quick. Thanks a ton!

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and LifeQuitter
novastar_

novastar_

Hopefully a pretty corpse
Sep 20, 2024
Thank u sm, I'm sorry I should have just done that lol

• Hugs
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
Upvote 0
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Hi & welcome to the forum. It's a very supportive place!
Hi! This is my first ever post on here despite lurking for almost a year. I'm not entirely sure where to begin, but I am confused abt certain methods for CTB. Last time I almost attempted, it was gonna be through pills, but I didn't even bother to do the proper research to see what kind of pills work best. What sort of pills should I look out for? I know yall can be outright w what works and not, but I just wanted to ask anyways. I don't really care abt pain, I just want it to be quick. Thanks a ton!
Hi & welcome!
I'm sorry that you're considering CTB. Drugs are an ineffective way to leave. Barely over a 10% chance of success & huge chance of disabling yourself and ending up in a worse state.
I would suggest looking through the megathreads on this site. There's much info you can glean from them.
I hope that in the end, whatever choices you make will lead you to a place of peace & eternal love🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: novastar_, opheliaoveragain and ladylazarus4
Upvote 0