J

jello

Curiosity killed the cat
Aug 30, 2021
I'm trying to make an SS coloring book, and I would appreciate any input.

Tysm!

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and lobster salad
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Images that symbolize freedom immediately come to mind, whether it's freedom from all suffering, human servitude, DNA coding and replication; or being forced into existence. Eternal peace is another idea to convey, and relates to the themes of freedom.

Have you ever heard of The ABCs of Antinatalism Coloring Book: The Ethics of Procreation from A to Z by Life Sucks Publishing? If not, I recommend checking it out if you're also interested in antinatalism.

Good luck with your coloring book! Your project sounds very appealing.

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad, jello, JinZhin and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
A year ago the main page had a display had a little house with the lights on and with a chimney with smoke coming out. I should have taken a screen shot of that old page. It was my favourite, that house looked so cosy.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Somber and jello
J

jello

Curiosity killed the cat
Aug 30, 2021
Images that symbolize freedom immediately come to mind, whether it's freedom from all suffering, human servitude, DNA coding and replication; or being forced into existence. Eternal peace is another idea to convey, and relates to the themes of freedom.
The symbolism you mentioned is very insightful and helpful. I appreciate the input a lot, thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lobster salad and Rogue Proxy
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
The symbolism you mentioned is very insightful and helpful. I appreciate the input a lot, thank you!
Thank you very much for your compliments! Just by curiosity, would you be interested in artwork ideas for your coloring book pages? Sometimes my imagination kicks in with ideas for artwork when thinking about themes that strongly interest me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: jello and lobster salad
J

jello

Curiosity killed the cat
Aug 30, 2021
Thank you very much for your compliments! Just by curiosity, would you be interested in artwork ideas for your coloring book pages? Sometimes my imagination kicks in with ideas for artwork when thinking about themes that strongly interest me.
That sounds awesome! Feel free to DM me anytime :) I am not entirely sure if I will be able to publish it though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Rogue Proxy