• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
I'm wondering which part is loud as I was thinking of going soon and my brother uses a CPAP machine and I'm worried I'll wake him..

Thanks in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: gr1lledcheese and LastFlowers
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
I'm wondering which part is loud as I was thinking of going soon and my brother uses a CPAP machine and I'm worried I'll wake him..

Thanks in advance.
The only loud part would be if you throw up, right?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Prolonged throwing up is bound to raise attention if you cohabitate with other people. It's like the number one thing that gets a family member to come to the door especially if it's your bedroom door which implies you are too dysfunctional to even make it to the toilet , which means someone who cares about you is definitely going to check up on you

Reactions: Depressed Cat and Circles
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I've heard of a case where a person'laying in a bed thrashed about violently, knocking over a lamp, etc.. in a hotel room and a person from a neighboring room called the police and they were rescued, but I think this is because they didn't take thee meds with the sn that can make this method peaceful.

Reactions: Depressed Cat, demuic, Circles and 1 other person
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I've heard of a case where a person'laying in a bed thrashed about violently, knocking over a lamp, etc.. in a hotel room and a person from a neighboring room called the police and they were rescued, but I think this is because they didn't take thee meds with the sn that can make this method peaceful.

I think most people worry too much about being found in a hotel with SN but there are documented examples

To be honest probably the shittier hotel you stay in the better , like the kinds that are full of prostitutes.

You also probably want to do it in the middle of the day as that's when most people will be out of the hotel . Other hotel guests tend to not give a flying fuck what you are doing unless you are interrupting their sleep

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Depressed Cat
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I think most people worry too much about being found in a hotel with SN but there are documented examples

To be honest probably the shittier hotel you stay in the better , like the kinds that are full of prostitutes.

You also probably want to do it in the middle of the day as that's when most people will be out of the hotel . Other hotel guests tend to not give a flying fuck what you are doing unless you are interrupting their sleep
Some people were monitored who did the whole Stans guide protocol, and they all went peacefully- I think it was six of them, so the meds are criticla for this method.

Reactions: Depressed Cat and demuic
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Some people were monitored who did the whole Stans guide protocol, and they all went peacefully- I think it was six of them, so the meds are criticla for this method.
I hope my meds haven't expired then lol..