apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
My loose plans right now are to ctb via SN method before 2025 (unless I get too scared) and since I don't have benzos I think loud music might be another way to reduce SI. Since I was already going to ctb in my car so my roommate doesn't have to deal with the trauma of seeing a dead body, I was wondering what kind of parking lots I could go to ctb in where I wont be interrupted even if im playing music. I live in the US if that helps. Thank you! :)

black.dahlia

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023
your worry for people you know seeing your dead body is pretty common, but most people book a hotel to be more comfortable when they ctb instead of a car, especially for sn. but to answer your question, i think any vacant parking spot should be fine, whichever one isnt completely surrounded by people 24/7. since your ctb date is a bit away, you have time to solidify the plan at least

Reactions: apearl and LapseInTime
Upvote 0
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
your worry for people you know seeing your dead body is pretty common, but most people book a hotel to be more comfortable when they ctb instead of a car, especially for sn. but to answer your question, i think any vacant parking spot should be fine, whichever one isnt completely surrounded by people 24/7. since your ctb date is a bit away, you have time to solidify the plan at least
I too would book a hotel/motel room. It's not like a person gurgling would surprise anybody there. I saw a thread recently of somebody who tried to ctb in a car park and police were doing checks, that's how they found them and "rescued" them.

Reactions: apearl
Upvote 0