• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

skiff

skiff

-
Nov 1, 2023
I'm planning my suicide soon and I'm thinking of methods that will actually work this time and I was wondering what over the counter thing can I overdose on and how much would I need to take (if it helps I'm 5'5 and probably about 178 pounds yes I know I'm fat)

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Probably nothing, though there is a chance you could cause some brain damage without ctb. Unfortunately there are no easy methods available to most people, which is why many of us have been here for years even though we want to leave this world behind. Only about 1 in 25 attempts work in general, so if you try something over the counter you may not get brain damage, though it is a risk, but you would likely get an involuntary hospitalization in a mental hospital, and in most cases people say these are pretty bad experiences, though in some more rare cases this may help some people. Ctb takes careful planning, which is the last thing a person wants to hear when they want the pain to stop asap. It may be worth it to consider sharing why you want to ctb in case people may have any ideas to lessen your pain some. I hope you can find peace somehow.

• Love
Reactions: en-bat-y, Kore and JustABug
skiff

skiff

-
Nov 1, 2023
If it helps for context the reason I wanna leave is because I've been bullied my whole life and then would go home to more verbal and emotional abuse from my mother with my father not wanting to be at the house to help me and my sister being a teenager and not wanting to hang around some kid I've experienced nothing but bullying and abuse my whole life there is a lot more to the story but you would be here all day reading it but my life has only gone downhill even though I've been in therapy from the age of 8 to now I just need something to take me out quick

• Hugs
Reactions: en-bat-y, Ghostmaster and Someone123
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Over the counter medication is designed to be very safe and the human body is extremely resilient to overdoses. It's very likely that it'll just cause you immense pain and organ damage.

• Love
Reactions: en-bat-y, Ghostmaster, bussy and 4 others
JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
Over the counter medication is designed to be very safe and the human body is extremely resilient to overdoses. It's very likely that it'll just cause you immense pain and organ damage.
Can vouch for this. Damaged my liver really bad from overdose. Luckily it's healed well but all medication overdoses cause are damage. The human body is incredibly strong and will survive mostly anything. Some people have fallen into a coma from overdosing on sleeping pills, although pretty sure this isn't possible anymore as they've changed the formula.

Reactions: en-bat-y
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
You can accidently od on paracetamol but it's supposed to be painful as it destroys liver and kidneys.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
the fact that some meds are restricted would suggest that the ones that arent, probably arent for a reason

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide just isn't that straightforward unfortunately. It really would be such a relief if the option is there to easily and reliably die from taking very accessible pills but sadly we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made as inaccessible as possible for people.

Reactions: Ghostmaster
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Perhaps this is of interest for you:

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If it helps for context the reason I wanna leave is because I've been bullied my whole life and then would go home to more verbal and emotional abuse from my mother with my father not wanting to be at the house to help me and my sister being a teenager and not wanting to hang around some kid I've experienced nothing but bullying and abuse my whole life there is a lot more to the story but you would be here all day reading it but my life has only gone downhill even though I've been in therapy from the age of 8 to now I just need something to take me out quick
I understand, your description matches my life growing up as well in general, though I'm sure details are different. I always respect a person's choice to ctb, but as soon as society learns that a method is becoming popular they try to take it away- with good intentions in general, but some people just need the pain to stop. I hope you can find peace somehow. I do wish you could find friends or possibly some relatives who could help you to feel better somehow, at ,least to lessen the pain some, but I know that this can be difficult to find.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Sorry but the golden age of suicide when you could buy nembutal at pharmacies are long gone unfortunately.

You can try to buy F or hydromorphone and benzos on the street , find some junkies on the street and ask him for a reliable dealer.

F or mixing benzos and painkillers can be fatal, do it in a place where nobody will show up with narcan.

In some canadian cities , hydromorphone can be easy to find because the government give that to junkies for free to get off F but most of them dont take it and end up selling it to dealer for F.

Last edited:
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I'm planning my suicide soon and I'm thinking of methods that will actually work this time and I was wondering what over the counter thing can I overdose on and how much would I need to take (if it helps I'm 5'5 and probably about 178 pounds yes I know I'm fat)
I thought of this... OTC meds. But I have no idea if it'll work for anyone. after all 4% success rate, At least it's higher the cutting/ slitting wrists (Which isn;'t what I am planning on doing)