• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Probably a silly question but why all this excitement with SN? What other methods would you prefer and why? I am searching....

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
SN is supposed to be more reliable and less painful than some other methods, but it is almost impossible to get now, and the reliability is still not as good as some people would hope.

Marine

Marine

Make love win against fear 🤍
Jul 5, 2020
Probably a silly question but why all this excitement with SN? What other methods would you prefer and why? I am searching....
It's supposed to be fairly easy to get, affordable and decently reliable and painless.

I have some from 4 years ago I'm afraid is expired though I kept it sealed and haven't tested it yet but I REALLY wish I could get a hand gun (I live in France and I don't know the routes or the price)... Or a more reliably painless and lethal drug like N or Fentanyl possibly.

I need to learn about the dark market...

Reactions: unhappymortal
H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
It's supposed to be fairly easy to get, affordable and decently reliable and painless.

I have some from 4 years ago I'm afraid is expired though I kept it sealed and haven't tested it yet but I REALLY wish I could get a hand gun (I live in France and I don't know the routes or the price)... Or a more reliably painless and lethal drug like N or Fentanyl possibly.

I also have some bought it one month ago but a gun would be better but in my country is almost impossible
SN is supposed to be more reliable and less painful than some other methods, but it is almost impossible to get now, and the reliability is still not as good as some people would hope.
Ιn some countries is still easy accessible

Last edited:
Marine

Marine

Jul 5, 2020
I also have some bought it one month ago but a gun would be better but in my country is almost impossible

Ιn some countries is still easy accessible
There are illegal routes in every country and on the dark web so logically if we could become familiar with those we should have a chance to get one but I'm clueless so far...

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
There are illegal routes in every country and on the dark web so logically if we could become familiar with those we should have a chance to get one but I'm clueless so far...
It doesn't sound that easy to me I have no idea how to contact these kind of people....

Marine

Marine

Jul 5, 2020
It doesn't sound that easy to me I have no idea how to contact these kind of people....
I don't know either, only that there must be a way somehow... If anyone familiar with these routes sees this, please advise us.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Yeah, I'm also reconsidering it. The chance of vomiting is high and it takes a while to lose unconsciousness.

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Yeah, I'm also reconsidering it. The chance of vomiting is high and it takes a while to lose unconsciousness.
That's exactly what I thought not sure if it's so reliable as they say maybe a trial would convince us

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021

In the u.s. they have cracked down, it's no longer easy to get.

Marine

Marine

Jul 5, 2020
In the u.s. they have cracked down, it's no longer easy to get.
Here it's illegal so I got mine from Russia but I've heard it's more difficult to get in the US lately yes. I hope people find a way around that BS.

K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
It's not my preferred method and even if I'm able to procure it, there's a likelihood I won't use it but I want it available in case of any sudden downturn, especially in the social sphere. Because it still requires some preparation, having it around isn't as dangerous as a gun in terms of impulse actions or intrusive thoughts leading behavior.