• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pedrester

Pedrester

Apr 27, 2018
Often times I like to be in my bed in complete darkness, headphones in my ears and be alone with my thoughts. Sometimes I cry, sometimes I'm just there, being an unproductive piece of shit, but the music I hear while doing so it's far different than the music I normally listen to. So what's your music to depress?

Reactions: Redt2go, brighter, thickwing and 2 others
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Unfortunately, I tend to experience anhedonia to the point where I can't be bothered to listen to music. When I do listen though, it tends to be angry emo shit (like MCR) in the car or shower and melancholic, downtempo stuff when I'm alone in bed. NIN occupies both spaces. "Every Day Is Exactly the Same" is basically my depression anthem. Keane's "Atlantic" is good for when I want to feel sorry for myself about being forever alone.

Reactions: thickwing, uselessanon42 and Cyanide
N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018
Reactions: thickwing, HeartbreakInStereo, Cyanide and 3 others
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Everyone here should listen to "Tomorrow Is Nearly Yesterday And Everyday Is Stupid" by Crywank

The name really gives the wrong impression, it's very very good. You can download it in high quality for free on Bandcamp if you don't want to pay/can't afford it, or listen to it on youtube.

https://crywank.bandcamp.com/album/tomorrow-is-nearly-yesterday-and-everyday-is-stupid

Thanks for sharing. Very relatable lyrics. "Memento Mori" reminds me of Kansas' "Dust in the Wind".

Reactions: Cyanide
Pedrester

Pedrester

Apr 27, 2018
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
There are handful of L'Arc~en~Ciel and the GazettE songs that keep me company when I am feeling like shit (more than the usual). I might list them here later. For now, I recommend Dim Scene and Nakigahara.

totallyanonv

totallyanonv

Mar 30, 2018
Either more sad or emo shit to feel out all the sad shit, calm songs like anythinv by Jose Gonzalez or upbeat songs like Take on Me

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
There are handful of L'Arc~en~Ciel and the GazettE songs that keep me company when I am feeling like shit (more than the usual). I might list them here later. For now, I recommend Dim Scene and Nakigahara.

I didn't listen to those for long time. Nostalgia ...

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I listen to a variety of music specially Japanese music or anime tracks. Video games music also.
I do a strange thing also by creating music in my mind (although I know nothing about music).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Cyanide
Catriona

Catriona

Apr 29, 2018
Mostly soft, calming music. Sometimes I'll listen to really sad music to make my mood even worse because I already feel shit so why not suffer more lol. Other times I'll listen to upbeat party songs to cheer myself up.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Cyanide
MindfulEyes009

MindfulEyes009

May 5, 2018
anything by CryWank , alot of music by bootleg boy-mortified-bad feelings ect

Reactions: thickwing and Cyanide
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
I never had a chance to share music that I listen to because average person might find it too depressing. I am really excited to see this thread. I mostly listen to 2 musicians: Anna Varney and Matt Elliott. It wasn't easy for me to get used to Anna's singing style (there is no one like her XD). And frankly I found her apparence scary. But after I got over all of that, I saw myself in her music XD

Reactions: Cyanide and FakeNews
ondodera

ondodera

Unfortunately alive.
Mar 17, 2018

Pretty much staples.

Reactions: Cyanide and Pedrester
HeartbreakInStereo

HeartbreakInStereo

Restless
Jun 14, 2018
Soon4me