• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
lol, I've had a Linkin Park song in my head today. Tbh, lately, music hasn't done much for me. It sucks when this happens.
What song, if you don't mind me asking? But I understand. There are some days where listening to music feels more like a burden than anything else, and everything just sounds the same, or like I've listened to it a million times. I'm sorry, I know music can be a healthy escape.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
What song, if you don't mind me asking? But I understand. There are some days where listening to music feels more like a burden than anything else, and everything just sounds the same, or like I've listened to it a million times. I'm sorry, I know music can be a healthy escape.
Figure.09

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Haven't heard that one before... I am not an extremely intense LP fan, but I do recognize their talent and like several of their songs.
It's not one of their more popular songs. I just got it in my head because it played on shuffle. I used to listen to them all the time, lol

Reactions: Largeletters
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

Got in the mood for this tune when Netflix announced that they're continuing the Castlevania anime through Richter Belmont which I'm hyped for.

Reactions: Largeletters
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I'm on a Daft Punk binge for the moment. I'm sad they have stopped producing music, but enjoy the legacy they have left behind. My personal favourite is "Something About Us", one of their underrated and lesser known songs.

Last edited: