mytimemysunflower

mytimemysunflower

Feb 18, 2023
I feel like garbage, im stupidly codependent on my boyfriend and my life sucks. When will I be able to find somewhere I can truly call "home? When will I stop being able to worry about what I'll do in the future and how I'll get there? I want to cut myself, I want to die and I want to never come back but the only thing keeping me here are tiny "what ifs" for things that haven't happened yet. and of course, my boyfriend. I don't know what I'd do without him, but I haven't even met him. I wish I could hug him so badly. I wish I could hear him tell me everything will be okay while holding me for all eternity. I wanna sleep and never wake up. I wanna go to another reality where I don't have to worry about any of this. I hate living.

Reactions: holohound and lonely_seph
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I feel terrible as well, life is atrocious and I want to sleep eternally. Personally, the only thing holding me back is lack of a peaceful method, but if you have other obligations or possibilities then that must be even harder for you. You definitely don't deserve to have to put up with this mess so I hope you find the peace you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: mytimemysunflower, deadhead12! and ikadasui
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also despise existing and it's very much understandable just wishing to never wake. It certainly can be so tiring feeling trapped here in this world where there is no real relief from suffering but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: mytimemysunflower
mytimemysunflower

mytimemysunflower

Feb 18, 2023
I feel terrible as well, life is atrocious and I want to sleep eternally. Personally, the only thing holding me back is lack of a peaceful method, but if you have other obligations or possibilities then that must be even harder for you. You definitely don't deserve to have to put up with this mess so I hope you find the peace you deserve.
thank you both i appreciateit :>

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
So many emotions so much pain , its a rollercoaster .