• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Get hit by a Train . Dumb idea

Reactions: butterfly000
Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
Hydrogen sulfide, and it's still my preferred method. Very quick, no pain, easy to set up.
Just need a bucket and two chemicals.

Reactions: butterfly000 and divinemistress36
D

deathwithdignity98

Jan 30, 2024
Carbon monoxide poisoning from my car. But it wouldn't have worked anyway. My car was way too new to produce enough fumes for me to ctb. Glad I found this place

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
It's always been gun in my mouth or big fat shot in my arm. Unless I somehow get smoked on a motorcycle or shot by some asshole, don't think I'll be that lucky though.
Hydrogen sulfide, and it's still my preferred method. Very quick, no pain, easy to set up.
Just need a bucket and two chemicals.
Is that bleach and ammonia?

C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
as a kid - jumping, hanging. later on i switched to drug overdose and exsanguination. and now its sn. thankfully i can still get it here.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Is that bleach and ammonia?
No. Bleach and ammonia produce chloramine. H2S is usually produced by mixing sulfides with acids or water (depending on what sulfide is used).

• Informative
moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
Trains

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
Hanging. I thought it was a peaceful way to go. Turns out it's easy to mess it up and block jugulars instead of carotids, but I might do it anyway by partial suspension or tourniquet. After watching gore, I became afraid of suicide by train and firearm, but became way less scared of jumping to my death.

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I was planning on od, then I found this website and realized what I planned on overdosing, was going to either ruin my immune system or make me into a vegetable, now i am considering hanging

LossOfMe

LossOfMe

"Petal by petal, I've witnessed a withered Spring"
Sep 14, 2022
Slitting my throat or overdosing on my antidepressants.

Gosh, those are painful as heck. I'm glad to have found this place.

L

Lostman1029

Oct 9, 2023
I was naive and thought it'd be easier to CTB. I broke up with my now ex-fiance to spare her having to witness my death. I underestimated how much effort and planning is involved in CTB. It's been almost a year. I am still exploring my options, although gun feels like the best option for me living in Michigan.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Benadryl and vodka overdose or jumping from a hotel of high height or a cliff.

ATort

ATort

Jan 27, 2024
I remember when I was younger I heard of hanging suicides and they made it sound so much easier. But on here I found how difficult, painful and risky hanging truly is, it sounds like such a horrifying method, I certainly admire those who managed to succeed.
This, it's just scary in perspective. But alluring still

C

catmewomeow

Oct 1, 2023
i was planning to jump off a bridge, but the bridge i was planning to jump off is too low. meaning id more likely survive the painful impact, then drown

onetimereject

onetimereject

Living the life of a problem
Jun 18, 2023
hanging, or heavy bleeding from the major arteries cause i didn't have any other ideas how to end it with the few options i had.

Reactions: die_young and butterfly000
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've had ideation since childhood and we had no internet back then so... Overdose on paracetamol, jumping off (a not tall enough) building, slashing wrists. I'm glad I didn't try them. As I aged, my ideas became somewhat more realistic- jumping off a cliff or bridge, (warning! NSFW) possibly cutting off my entire hand with a cross cut saw. (No, I don't think I could do it.) When I was prescribed codeine, I hoped that might be better for an overdose. Again though- I'm glad I didn't try those methods!

• Hugs
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Strangely enough, the methods I am considering haven't changed, though I suppose I am more confident that I know what I'm doing.

T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
Car crash.

(It happened, was bad and I was unconscious for nearly a month but I'm still living now. Don't remember the impact or the day it happened, so I'll probably try again)