• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

butterfly000

butterfly000

I want freedom
Jan 6, 2024
I was considering for a while to ctb by jumping in front of a train or by ingesting poison hemlock, but after lurking on this forum and looking into it some more I realized that these weren't particularly peaceful or reliable methods. I'm glad I found this forum before I made any attempts. Though it's a shame leaving this world peacefully isn't so straightforward.

Reactions: dcvi.vii, Praestat_Mori, worthIess and 2 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I feel the same way. I thought that there had to be a method that was peaceful and straightforward but the more i learn, the more i find that it isnt the case.
Of course, its given that those who did find the way arent able to tell us anymore but..i'd have thought it was impossible in this day and age to suppress that information.
I thought about drowning before, even went so far as to try and understand maritime charts to see which boats passed at the deepest location in my area because i didnt want my body to be recovered.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and butterfly000
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I was considering mainly jumping into the river but it turned out to be incredibly unreliable and the bridges in my city are way too close to the surface of the water so there's almost no way I'd be knocked out before drowning.
Also, overdosing my antidepressants. I was sure it's possible. Turns out - not really, unless I'd take a gazillion of pills. So it's good I saved myself some useless hospital vacations.

Reactions: dcvi.vii, Praestat_Mori and butterfly000
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Hanging, overdose of sedative, knife. I didn't knew about SN.

• Hugs
Sky_atri

Sky_atri

Aug 1, 2023
My plan was overdosing on Acetaminophen and caffeine on a daily basis till either my heart or liver gave out. Which thinking back wasn't the smartest plan.
I knew about N and SN but I don't have access to those.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I remember when I was younger I heard of hanging suicides and they made it sound so much easier. But on here I found how difficult, painful and risky hanging truly is, it sounds like such a horrifying method, I certainly admire those who managed to succeed.

Reactions: ATort, returntothevoid, divinemistress36 and 2 others
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
overdosage on sleeping pills. I remember I was in tears while looking them up on amazon a year or so ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Relic and butterfly000
FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
A nice Korean charcoal grill. I'm still obsessed with the idea and don't care if it will hurt but I straight up do not want to kill my upstairs neighbors.

Reactions: dcvi.vii, divinemistress36, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
Slitting wrists/stabbing myself was what I first thought of. Later when I became more serious, I had the crazy idea to make a match powder IED to blow my head apart. Now I know there are much more effective and easier ways than that thankfully.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, vi87taRU and butterfly000
onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
Driving my car into a wall or jumping off a bridge. The high steel bridge which is 375 ft tall and a little over an hour away from my house.

kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Kai kinda like the nitrite taste
Sep 19, 2023
Jump, failed twice. Now kai opt for SN

luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
Overdosing my meds for bipolar. And i've 3 fail suicide attempt because of that stupid idea.

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Knife, hanging and gun

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
Partial hanging (I actually went through on this method but failed due to the cable snapping while i was unconscious), jumping out a high window(again failure this time by cowardice), handgun(never have had access to a gun in my life so far), suicide by cop (never went through with this one for hopefully obvious reasons), silting my wrists/neck (glad i never tried this), and finally drowning (glad i never attempted this as well due to no rapids or high bridges near me at any point)

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
Xanax or Ibuprofen overdose🥴🤣🤣

Reactions: divinemistress36, butterfly000 and Praestat_Mori
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Always N or gassing myself in my car.

Reactions: butterfly000 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My method has always been CO poisoning (bc it's easily available!) as an emergency backup I always considered cyanide. Those were my methods long before I even searched for a forum like this and they are still my methods of choice except I would find a way to acquire N.

Other methods are either unreliable, I'm not comfortable with them or drugs/meds inaccessible for me.

Reactions: butterfly000
thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
I feel the same way. I thought that there had to be a method that was peaceful and straightforward but the more i learn, the more i find that it isnt the case.
Of course, its given that those who did find the way arent able to tell us anymore but..i'd have thought it was impossible in this day and age to suppress that information.
I thought about drowning before, even went so far as to try and understand maritime charts to see which boats passed at the deepest location in my area because i didnt want my body to be recovered.
I'm planning to jump today. I hope I manage. I really relate with your levels of research.

• Hugs
Reactions: Slow_Farewell, butterfly000 and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The methods i planned to go through and thought would definitely kill me were oding on painkillers or Chlorpromazine, jumping from 5 story building, CO poisoning but I thought it was burning the black part of charcoal (the visible smoke) that would kill you. Boy was I wrong!
After stumbling upon this site I have settled on partial hanging.

• Hugs
Reactions: butterfly000 and Praestat_Mori
E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
I first bought a rope but couldnt find any spot plus the violence of it was too much for me. I then considered taking tons of Tercian, only to discover that it wouldnt kill me at all. I'm now set on the SN method.

Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
i was planning to use my late grandpa's small handgun. i think it was a .22 cal. i was saving some money to rent a small place where i can do the deep and hide my corpse for a while. i didn't think it would be given away when he died. then i did some more research, and i stumbled upon this site.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Jump from a great height. I also thought about hypothermia. I live in the countryside, so in winter I could theoretically drink alcohol and lie down in the forest, where no one will find me right away. When I started reading more about CTB, I became interested in the inert gas method and thus I found this website by accident. However, I abandoned this plan and intend to use SN.

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I used to consider jumping roughly a year ago. I switched to partial hanging because it's more reliable

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Jumping or cutting were methods of interest. Now no longer.

EyeWish...

EyeWish...

I, I hit the bottom, hit the bottom and escape
Jan 29, 2024
I was gonna shoot myself in the head. Still considering it among other options but now I know I must aim for the brainstem. I coulda ended up a vegetable if I hadn't researched.

Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
Fentanyl overdose. Fentanyl is extremely cheap (hence why product is so frequently cut with it) and lethal at absurdly low quantity, hence that there are so many deaths from product cut with it. However, I have no real-life substance contacts (even a run-of-the-mill weed guy could probably refer me to one, or a user in the same scene) and a DN setup with secure OS, PHP, and Monero is too complicated for me. Not too much so as to be feasible, but too much of an entrance barrier especially for an impulse decision like suicide which most of the time I instinctively push away. Injection is also easily botched if you are not a frequent user or a medical professional, and that is all the more true when your body is struggling against your mind. Users are not trying to CTB with the stuff, so they are also not panicking when injecting.

Meanwhile I've found more accessible methods on here (hanging, SN) and I'll probably be using one of those very soon.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Bleeding out

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
Jumping.
Finding the forum wasn't the reason why I decided to switch methods but it sure helped with research

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
My method before I found this forum was CTB by OD'ing on prescription trazadone mixed with alcohol. I researched it and found that those 2 mixed together is a deadly combo. I still have it as a backup method.