Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
Ok so a long time ago I read this manga before most the sites moved to apps but I cannae find it anywhere and I can't remember it's name!

I know it's a longshot, but if anyone could remember it from this description then please comment, or comment if it sounds like something you know!

So I remember it was about this guy, who gets sucked into a video game he was playing. It was a horror game and he ends up in a dungeon.

There are these monsters and he sees a woman about to get attacked by a monster so he pumps himself up and tells himself he can be a hero and save her but immediately gets killed.

As far as I remember his character is completely gone and you follow the story from the view of the other players who survive but being aware of their mortality even in a game, and I really want to find it again cus I love how there was a protagonist but they were killed straight off. It was different to most manga and I wanna read more!

Reactions: Shadowplay
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Go to your browser (any browser is fine, firefox, edge, internet explorer, opera, etc.) history -> search with the word: manga. If you used Chrome, google history knows everything you've ever done. Google: my activity google. And then go there and search with the word manga. The google activity history automatically remembers every time you have opened an app on your android phone/tablet, every time you have searched for something, every site you have ever opened, every youtube video you have ever watched. You can also choose the timezone, for example 23.7.2015-15.5.2019.

For example, google tells that on 26.12.2017. at 10:00 I went to google books and read a Witcher book called Elf's blood. It knows I watched a Diablo video on 22.12.2017 at 13:22. It knows I opened a battlenet forum page on the same day at 14:08. It knows I searched for "diablo 2 lod cinematics" on google right before going to battlenet forums. Everything you have ever done on any of your android phones/tablets or on your desktop/laptop chrome, google knows, remembers, and will always remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josuyo
Josuyo

Josuyo

Oct 17, 2021
Go to your browser (any browser is fine, firefox, edge, internet explorer, opera, etc.) history -> search with the word: manga. If you used Chrome, google history knows everything you've ever done. Google: my activity google. And then go there and search with the word manga. The google activity history automatically remembers every time you have opened an app on your android phone/tablet, every time you have searched for something, every site you have ever opened, every youtube video you have ever watched. You can also choose the timezone, for example 23.7.2015-15.5.2019.

For example, google tells that on 26.12.2017. at 10:00 I went to google books and read a Witcher book called Elf's blood. It knows I watched a Diablo video on 22.12.2017 at 13:22. It knows I opened a battlenet forum page on the same day at 14:08. It knows I searched for "diablo 2 lod cinematics" on google right before going to battlenet forums. Everything you have ever done on any of your android phones/tablets or on your desktop/laptop chrome, google knows, remembers, and will always remember.
I'm not sure if this will work cus I used my phone and it was like two broken phones before the one I have now and idk if it's the same Google account as I use now. Like I'll try ofc but idk if it'll work :(

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
why dont you go on a manga forum website.? You are more likely to find someone who can identify it there based on the description you got.

Josuyo

Josuyo

Oct 17, 2021
why dont you go on a manga forum website.? You are more likely to find someone who can identify it there based on the description you got.
It's been removed! The entire website is gone just like a lot of free manga sites (since they're not entirely legal fffff)

I've been trawling a few different apps for it but sadly nothing.

It's not the end of the world if I don't find it again but it was interesting from what I did read

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Reminds me of the time i was searching for the name of ending credit song for a soap opera that i forgot what it is called now. Never found it

Josuyo

Josuyo

Oct 17, 2021
Reminds me of the time i was searching for the name of ending credit song for a soap opera that i forgot what it is called now. Never found it
Damn annoying when that happens, honest like

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Ha - there are some movies and songs I can't track down so I feel your pain. F