sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What makes you sad to die? For me, I'm sad that I won't be able to see the sunset, travel, eat good food, drink coffee, listen to music and new/future SKZ and Enhypen songs, or see my dog again

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LeBroom, bpdbunnygirl, telw84 and 3 others
jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
Mainly just the things that I'll miss and never be able to see or experience. New tv shows, games, music. Places I'll never travel to and people I wont meet. Also the people I know might be sad and grieve, like my friends and family. That makes me the saddest. I don't like to see others in pain.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Mainly just the things that I'll miss and never be able to see or experience. New tv shows, games, music. Places I'll never travel to and people I wont meet. Also the people I know might be sad and grieve, like my friends and family. That makes me the saddest. I don't like to see others in pain.
Ikr! All the places I'll never travel to make me sad. I'd say I'm pretty well-traveled but there are still so many places I haven't been to yet!

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think the worst feeling is all the love and care other people invested in me. Most of them are dead themselves now. My Mum in particular. She so wanted children. But she died when I was 3 from cancer. She didn't want chemo initially because she would have aborted me. I don't think it would have actually saved her but she may have had a few more months. It just feels like such a waste really.

I guess also, I sometimes wonder if I had the potential to end up different. I think I had the potential to be happy. It's just shitty stuff happened early on. I probably put my priorities in the wrong area to compensate and I guess I don't trust enough in hope or change now to even want to turn things around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Dead Horse, darksoul and 1 other person
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
I will miss the beauty of nature, listening to new music from my favorite artists and enjoying tasty food.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LeBroom, sserafim and inconsequential_
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
All the books I want to, but won't get to read.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FailureToAll, LaVieEnRose and sserafim
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
At the moment, what hurts the most is the fact that I'm wasted potential. So much money, time, emotion, and energy was wasted on me. It wasn't more than average though. The fact that people invested something in me thinking that I'll come out better or successful due to it, when I'll really just come out dead. It's stopping me from reaching out for other things, as someone less likely to die could've gotten them.

Theres also the things that keep me here that I'll never be able to engage in again. Music, self harm, games, stray cats, etc. I've grown to accept this second thing more because everything's become less enjoyable.

• Love
Reactions: MightyPlaza, darksoul and Dead Horse
T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
Nothing makes me sad about it, but fear of failure is a biggy, fear of doing severe injury but still winding up very much here, no fears to be had about it tho, when we cease what is to fear exactly, we will know nothing of it 😎

Reactions: MightyPlaza, pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
inconsequential_

inconsequential_

Your coffin, or mine?
May 4, 2022
Knowing that my cats won't understand where I went.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: nofunclub, sserafim, Passersby and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I will miss the beauty of nature, listening to new music from my favorite artists and enjoying tasty food.
Yeah same! I'll miss the exact same things as you 😭
Nothing makes me sad about it, but fear of failure is a biggy, fear of doing severe injury but still winding up very much here, no fears to be had about it tho, when we cease what is to fear exactly, we will know nothing of it 😎
Yeah same, I'm really scared of failure as well. I don't want to fail an attempt and end up with permanent damage

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
That I was brought here and suffered for nothing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Horse, MightyPlaza, sserafim and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I feel bad leaving everyone here, I don't know what I would do if I haven't found this community and now I have started to think about my best friend, I have met them here and I would feel horrible leaving them. (online best friend, I have no friends in real life 😂)

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
A lot. Most things I guess. I don't want to die, but I don't really have a choice at this point. I'm mostly grieving a loss of life-- a life that could have been, should have been. Things could have been so wonderful and beautiful. The future was bright and exciting, now I'm looking down a long, dark tunnel. I was excited to grow up, go to college, travel, get a cool job that I enjoyed, pretty much just live the best life possible, but now that's not an option anymore and it sucks. I am sad that I'm going to miss out on all these awesome things-- on a life that should have been great. But if I stay alive, none of these things will happen and I'll be stuck being miserable and in pain, hating every moment that I exist. The other option is to die, and not have to suffer. Either way, whether I stay alive or die, I'll never get to do any of the things I love and experience my life as it should have been. So death is preferable. Still though, it sucks and I wish I wasn't in this situation. I really wish I could live a long, full, happy life with great friends and lots of fun.

• Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Dead Horse, sserafim and 1 other person
empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
Proving people right that I couldn't handle life or take it, that my suicide was inevitable. As my friend, brother, and therapist suggested. I'll miss being able to enjoy things. I miss it now.. If I could still enjoy them then I'd live a natural course of life. As it is, for the most part, I feel too depressed to appreciate good food when I have the money for it, to enjoy the wind on my face. To enjoy hanging out with friends. Like others have said, on the whole, I'm disappointed by my lost potential.

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I'll never be able to go on holiday, watch my sister grow up, visit another state or even go overseas, have my first kiss, graduate from a postgraduate program, adopt a cat, furnish my own place, own really cool boots, collect more CDs for my collection, see sunlight piercing through trees at dawn again, start a family, try frozen yoghurt, take photos again etc etc

but then I'll also never again have to be the person who straggles behind the group on a footpath, or does a group task alone, or hides in the bathroom in the hopes of reducing sensory overload. Never again will I be spoken down to with condescension and made to feel even more incompetent than I already do. never again will I feel so disconnected from girlhood/womanhood and like an embarrassment to the female gender in general. Most importantly I will never be called stupid, useless, selfish, parasitic, a criminal, manipulative, lazy, attention-seeking. I pretty much absorb anything I'm told about myself as truth so safe to say that these words have definitely affected my sense of self. I'd also rather not be physically and emotionally abused ever again.

people on SaSu seem kind enough though

Reactions: sserafim and darksoul
MightyPlaza

MightyPlaza

tired.
Aug 12, 2023
It makes me sad to die because me dying means my life happened.
That I was brought here and suffered for nothing.
And that nothing comes out of the process of existing at the end, and it's just sad how it doesn't have to happen... and it didn't have to happen to me.

Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
The finality of it, actually. As hopeless as I am, I still have this tiny unrealistic hope that a miracle will happen and I will be ok. This is totally unrealistic but when I die, the chance of it happening will be literally zero.

Also, the image of my parents after I'm dead and the knowledge that they'll never be happy again makes me really sad and actually prevents me from doing it.

I'd also like to see where AI technology is going in the next years/decades and whether or not singularity actually happens. Also, I wouldn't like to miss any major physics discoveries, particularly a theory that unifies general relativity and quantum mechanics, or medical discoveries like life extension or cancer treatment.

And finally, some shows that I'll miss.

• Love
Reactions: jar-baby and sserafim
girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
Not being able to spend more time w my friend, never getting a bf/gf, and never having a real "best friend" (in the idealised way i imagine it in my head) would be the main things that make me sad

There are shows and stuff, and other things in life that I would've liked to experience, but I wouldn't rly be sad about missing those

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
The finality of it, actually. As hopeless as I am, I still have this tiny unrealistic hope that a miracle will happen and I will be ok. This is totally unrealistic but when I die, the chance of it happening will be literally zero.

Also, the image of my parents after I'm dead and the knowledge that they'll never be happy again makes me really sad and actually prevents me from doing it.

I'd also like to see where AI technology is going in the next years/decades and whether or not singularity actually happens. Also, I wouldn't like to miss any major physics discoveries, particularly a theory that unifies general relativity and quantum mechanics, or medical discoveries like life extension or cancer treatment.

And finally, some shows that I'll miss.
Yeah same, it would be cool to see the advances in AI, and how it changes in the future. I wonder if we would end up living in some kind of AI dystopia…btw, what is "singularity"? Humanity/the human mind merging with the AI?

I agree, it would also be cool to see the scientific breakthroughs and advances made in the future. I wonder if cancer will actually get cured one day. However I think our future is becoming increasingly dystopian…so I'm not even sure if it's a good idea to keep going lmao

Last edited:
Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
Yeah same, it would be cool to see the advances in AI, and how it changes in the future. I wonder if we would end up living in some kind of AI dystopia…btw, what is "singularity"? Humanity/the human mind merging with the AI?

I agree, it would also be cool to see the scientific breakthroughs and advances made in the future. I wonder if cancer will actually get cured one day. However I think our future is becoming increasingly dystopian…so I'm not even sure if it's a good idea to keep going lmao

Singularity is mostly a theory about the unpredictability of the future after AI gets smarter than humans and is able to improve itself. I'm actually very optimistic about AI but sometimes I suspect that it is almost like a religion for me. Something to give me hope when there is none.

As for cancer, I'm optimistic there, too. I'd be very surprised if it's not almost cured by 2200, let's say. But I doubt it'll happen in the next few decades.

J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Relate. I want to witness the emergence of AGI, to see the future of genetic engineering, and the integration of technology with human brains. Although since death is inevitable I suppose we'll be missing out on a lot of technological advancements, ctb or no.

Reactions: Dead Horse and sserafim
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i never get to build my own universe or world

LeBroom

LeBroom

Professional smoothie~
May 24, 2023
Never being able to see night sky again comes to mind. Every time I take a moment to look up I am just mesmerized at this incredible gift of beauty from the universe. Also, moss (ya know, the plant) for some reason; I just really like its texture and softness, contrasted with the cooling of the moisture within.
Lastly, the times where I believed that somebody loved or at least appreciated my presence. For me this kind fulfillment never came as often as I liked, but I still am sad to leave the few people who sometimes gave me this feeling.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
that my family will be sad and miss me but it is my life and I want to die hoping they understand and forgive me for ending my life that all be better off after I end my life

Blimp

Blimp

God hates me
Jun 27, 2023
For me it's that I don't want for my life to have amounted to nothing, I've never left my parents house, never been scuba diving, never gone out with friends, I've never really lived. There's a world of potential for me but I just fail to grasp it.

• Love
Reactions: jar-baby
O

optimism

Sep 20, 2023
Thinking that I might respawn back and have to do it again lmao