15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Nothing makes me 100% happy nowadays, but there's a friend of mine who's always managed to cheer me up for as long as I've known him. He's always there to give advice/support or just make me laugh, give me a hug and things like that. He's a wonderful person. I'm gonna miss him.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad, Norest4thewicked and 3 others
gnrluver0105

gnrluver0105

Nov 25, 2018
Calm and peace makes me feel happy, I just want an peaceful life, but that's not possible, only possible happy ending it's ctb

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
Remembering that life is finite.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad, Norest4thewicked and 2 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Dogs. Photos of dogs. Dogs in real life. Dogs make me happy.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, LivedTooLong, Dog Food and 3 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018

Attachments

• B1F7E9B2-5A6E-4404-99DF-A6707DED64C8.jpeg
    B1F7E9B2-5A6E-4404-99DF-A6707DED64C8.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dog Food, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018

That's cool. I wish they made me happy too. My ex always sent me photos of dogs or cats or make me pet a cat or dog when I was down but it never helped.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, LivedTooLong, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Dreaming.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bread, cupio dissolvi and 3 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
The thought of not being here next year makes me feel truly happy. Other than that, video games, eating and watching movies on Netflix.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad, gingerplum and 4 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
My own death

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, OnlyMercy, MsM3talGamer and 3 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
@15dec Thanks, I love it.
:smiling:

I wish they made me happy too. My ex always sent me photos of dogs or cats or make me pet a cat or dog when I was down but it never helped.
Yeah, I hear what you're saying. For me, it's a reminder of the dog I had, I think, that makes it happy for me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 15dec
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018

rJ4iQDT.png

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Roulette, Dog Food and 3 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Online videogames, is the only social contact I have now.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MsM3talGamer, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
The thought of freedom through my death

Other than that I also have a someone who is amazing at cheering me up a little although it's not much

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 15dec
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Aw thanks @therhydler.
It's very kind of you.
:happy:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I'm gonna be strange and say that my happiness comes from within and not from external forces. Things that influence my happiness are art, cool people to be around, exploring new things and good food.

Reactions: stellabelle, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sólstafir and 2 others
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
Weed. Beer. Coke. Anything to blot out the shit I know it's putting a strain on my body, I just don't give a fuck.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and LifeSick
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Looking good. Having money. Feeling loved/wanted/adored. Attention. Acceptance. Money. (I know I said it twice. That's how happy it makes me.) Thanks for the probing question, 15dec. What makes YOU happy, 15dec.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, gingerplum, 15dec and 1 other person
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I'm gonna be strange and say that my happiness comes from within and not from external forces. Things that influence my happiness are art, cool people to be around, exploring new things and good food.
Good for you, Aesthier. if I could look inside myself for happiness (and find it), I would be in a much better situation. Go on with your bad self. :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Aesthler
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Looking good. Having money. Feeling loved/wanted/adored. Attention. Acceptance. Money. (I know I said it twice. That's how happy it makes me.) Thanks for the probing question, 15dec. What makes YOU happy, 15dec.
The same things as you, also music and my friends :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Koal

Koal

Student
Dec 16, 2018
When I'm finally tired enough to fall asleep without struggle, then I can die for ~12 hours

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bread and 15dec
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Eating good healthy food, eating bad but delicious food. A Big Mac. Pasta. Pizza. Mmm.
Mostly just food, and playing the lottery. Getting money to spend on said things.

That's basically all I do now.

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Bread, Jen Erik and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Everything I do is based on stupid little dopamine hits that work just about well enough to prevent me from tumbling into the abyss.

I get up, smoke, drink my caffeine, take my SSRI, listen to a good song, fap, eat a pizza, gamble on a day trade in the stock market. Silly things like that give me a small rush but are ultimately unfulfilling and unproductive. That's my life though. I wouldn't say anything actually makes me happy.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, LivedTooLong and 2 others
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
The same things as you, also music and my friends :)
  • Good for you, dec15. I'm glad you have your friends and music to round out your happiness. Me, I just care about my self. :hihi:

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec
L

Lautreamont

Dec 16, 2018
haha 'my own death' is a good answer :D

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec
Bread

Bread

Avoid if allergic to gluten
Dec 1, 2018
Sometimes a silly video on the internet will make me laugh but it's not common and the feeling doesn't last for long. The only great happiness I experience is in dreams. Most of my dreams aren't fun, but rarely I'll have a good dream where I have friends or where I'm with the person I love. The feelings I experience in those dreams are so real. I can remember with vivid detail the ticklish feeling in the back of my throat or the warm, soft feeling of someone's hand. When I wake up I feel a profound sense of loss. Often I'll write the dreams down as soon as I'm aware because I don't want to forget what happened or how I felt. Unfortunately over time the feelings fade and I can't recall them anymore.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec, therhydler and 1 other person
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Sometimes a silly video on the internet will make me laugh but it's not common and the feeling doesn't last for long. The only great happiness I experience is in dreams. Most of my dreams aren't fun, but rarely I'll have a good dream where I have friends or where I'm with the person I love. The feelings I experience in those dreams are so real. I can remember with vivid detail the ticklish feeling in the back of my throat or the warm, soft feeling of someone's hand. When I wake up I feel a profound sense of loss. Often I'll write the dreams down as soon as I'm aware because I don't want to forget what happened or how I felt. Unfortunately over time the feelings fade and I can't recall them anymore.

I have exactly the same thing with dreams. In my dreams is the only time I feel peace. When I wake up I keep my eyes closed for as long as possible wishing I would fall back into them.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and 2 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
wanting to end my life

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec