• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
In this world of despair and darkness, what is one thing that makes you feel "happy"? Whatever your definition of happy is.
Me personally, it would have to music/instruments. It gives me a place to pour my emotions into.

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Food - i love cooking, buying things, sometimes my friends

• Love
Reactions: evannave
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
my special interests. i wontttt say more than that because my main one at the moment is smth i'd be rightfully judged for LOL. also love my cats even if they can be little bitches sometimes :-]

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Sleep, music (I really love listening to music), my dad and little brother, nature, and that's all I can think of. Oh, and that old guy makes me extremely happy! :)

Last edited:
L

Lilla

Mar 21, 2024
Mostly only my cat can make me happy and sometimes food

doomer843

doomer843

Going down the happiness spiral 🥰
Mar 25, 2024
Pretty much just food... sleeping would be nice if i didn't have to worry about nightmares from trauma

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
My hobbies, my pets, and my boyfriend.

LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
My family used to make me happy but, ever since the last attempt they are closed off to me. They don't want to share their lives with me because they think it will make me even more depressed. I have one friend that I see eye to eye with. She is passively suicidal and has a death wish like me. We do some risky stuff together which makes me happy, but then, also sad because I know that some day soon one or both of us will be gone. It's a weird mixed feeling because I want her to be happy and wish she could be happy with me but, then I'm not happy either. With or without her.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Nothing makes me truly "happy," but I guess there are a few things that are enjoyable to some extent. Of course I love music but it's more of an escape (or an outlet) than anything. There are plenty of things that give me dopamine but I wouldn't call that happiness, just more of a distraction from the emptiness.

A

Anon1337

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2018
Being outside (hiking etc) makes me feel better. I'm rarely happy because I can't escape reality.