PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
I'm not exactly sure where to post this thread, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place.

What makes your day a little better? After having a horrible past couple of weeks, I decided to do some things for myself. I ordered new hair care products and finally diffused my curls. I deep-cleaned my entire house. I've decided to try and do some exposure therapy and went outside for the first time in what feels like years. I was only sitting on my back porch but that's still more than I've ever been able to do. I started getting dressed in the morning so I'm not in pajamas for days at a time. And I've been looking into physical therapy to help me walk. I hope I can feel this burst of content-ness for a little longer.

• Love
Reactions: BroodingBleu
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
pretty sunsets šŸŒ…

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PlasticFace and BroodingBleu
BroodingBleu

BroodingBleu

MtF
Feb 16, 2023
Socializing was my go-to but I can't really keep that consistent these days. Coming around SS has allowed me to let off some of that steam though so I've been managing, makes me happier tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: PlasticFace
bijou

bijou

meow meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
cats, and science videos, i enjoy learning new things about the world.
i really like vet med and vet surgical videos/tv shows. my bf thinks i'm insane for being able to watch orthopedic rabbit surgery while i'm eating lol. thems the breaks when u wanna go into that field, it's not gory or gross to me, just anatomical.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
actual happiness? death