• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I think that everyone here, including myself, wants to die in a peaceful/painless/humane manner.
That is what we want but what makes us think that we have the right to that?
I have not fully contemplated this thought by design to allow space for different prospectives.

The concept of "humane" was created by humans in our infinite* wisedom. This is obvious.
Our ability to analyze our environment and verify our self awareness is the origin of thought.

Any other life form on this planet, as far as we know, can't do this to the degree that we do.
Everything operates on instinct, nature, and self preservation. There is no concept of good or evil.
It's all feeling. One day a tiger can find a deer and befriend it. The next day, out of hunger, he can kill
and devour that same deer, and not understand or even consider what just happened.

This is to say that we gave me meaning to our emotions and catagorized them in such a way that
in the end all that was left is "right" and "wrong". "Good" and "Evil". It's all made up. This is all just a way to establish some sort of order or control in our world.

We've been coddled by this infrustructure into thinking we don't need to follow the foundation of our instincts. The world isn't fair. Nature is cruel and unjust. Also beautiful and full of wonder but for the
purpose of this thought i'll focus on the latter.

All the methods of a humane death that we seek like SN or N weren't made to end life.
Nothing was ever conceptualized to end life at its core. They are all the product of extending existence.
We're co-opting things for our own purposes alot of the time. It's just an observation

Everything feels like it was designed to be difficult. It makes me feel that dying shouldn't be this pleasant thing to indulge in when we're sick of life. Still, I don't care. I don't think anyone does. We just want to spoil ourselves in death as much as possible to some how balance all the difficulty of life.

Some people just kill themselves. Just decide to do it and do it. I'm so curious about what that means.
What personality type is required to do it that way? I want to believe there is deep thought about it but that doesn't seem to hold up when you think about how the more we think about CTB the stronger survival instinct kicks in and the less chance we have to do go through with it.

7Fg6X64Tp4zfRKQd5b

Reactions: Kawaii_Shoujo215
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Sorry but not everyone enjoys suffering. We never consented to existing here so the option of a peaceful, guaranteed death should be an automatic human right, I don't understand why we should have to die in agony ultimately because other people were selfish enough to procreate. What I'd fear with a painful method is the survival instinct causing me to back out leading to suffering and damage as a result, the thought of dying painlessly comforts me.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Sorry but not everyone enjoys suffering. We never consented to existing here so the option of a peaceful, guaranteed death should be an automatic human right, I don't understand why we should have to die in agony ultimately because other people were selfish enough to procreate. What I'd fear with a painful method is the survival instinct causing me to back out leading to suffering and damage as a result, the thought of dying painlessly comforts me.
By its own definition, nobody WANTS to suffer. I don't think anyone does. I know I don't.

(Excludes bdsm folks but that's more about pleasure than despair)

However, not a single life form in all of creation CHOSE to exist.
This isn't soley a human issue even though we are the most aware of it.
Why do we deserve that right when other life forms aren't even aware of it?
A rabbits life in the woods is just as periless and difficult if not more so than our own. Yet, the idea that maybe it's tired and just wants to die doesn't cross our minds. It doesn't have the concept of "escape life". Just survival.

We have this self righteous belief that we're owed something.
I just don't agree with that. That's the reason dying is so hard.
We seperate ourselves from the natural circle of life in that way.
I think it's a little arrogant to want special treatment.

But I also don't care. I want to die in peace. Shortcuts exists and
I think anyone with the option will take it. I just feel something is lost
in that choice. This is all just a rant of thought.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Because we want to. simple as that I don't believe you have to deserve it even if life was a choice I still believe you should be able to CTB on the basis of wanting to. Even if you can tolerate your suffering, if you simply don't desire to live then you should be allowed to leave

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I mean, you could apply the same logic to humans euthanising animals. If animals are allowed to get euthanasia, why can't we? Also, even if it isn't within nature to consider suicide, does that mean that we should just abide with that? Isn't that just the appeal to nature fallacy?

The part that I agree with you the most is that "everything is designed to be difficult". However, just because that is the case, does that mean that we should continue to follow that? I personally think that we should strive to make things easier, not more difficult

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Nothing was ever conceptualized to end life at its core. They are all the product of extending existence.
I disagree with this. Knifes, spears, arrows, swords, guns, guillotines etc were created to kill or make killing more accessible.
I think that everyone here, including myself, wants to die in a peaceful/painless/humane manner.
That is what we want but what makes us think that we have the right to that?
I believe it's not a matter of what we have a right to but rather what we have created as a human species. We created the means to make life comfortable. I think it's only a logical conclusion that if we can have a comfortable life we can also have comfortable death. And the means for both a comfortable life and death are already created, they are just not made accessible to everyone.
Some people just kill themselves. Just decide to do it and do it. I'm so curious about what that means.
What personality type is required to do it that way? I want to believe there is deep thought about it but that doesn't seem to hold up when you think about how the more we think about CTB the stronger survival instinct kicks in and the less chance we have to do go through with it.
I think this aswell is partially a matter of comfort. Some are used to being able to choose the perfect pillow in the perfect size and perfect shape and perfect color and perfect softness/or hardness. And those people (me included despite not having a perfect or even remotely good pillow) are used to setting criteria for what a desirable product or experience is. So we do the same for death and expect it to be painless, peaceful, quick, or whatever a person may choose. And then we start to search for the perfect death without being satisfied with any accessible method.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I disagree with this. Knifes, spears, arrows, swords, guns, guillotines etc were created to kill or make killing more accessible.

I believe it's not a matter of what we have a right to but rather what we have created as a human species. We created the means to make life comfortable. I think it's only a logical conclusion that if we can have a comfortable life we can also have comfortable death. And the means for both a comfortable life and death are already created, they are just not made accessible to everyone.

I think this aswell is partially a matter of comfort. Some are used to being able to choose the perfect pillow in the perfect size and perfect shape and perfect color and perfect softness/or hardness. And those people (me included despite not having a perfect or even remotely good pillow) are used to setting criteria for what a desirable product or experience is. So we do the same for death and expect it to be painless, peaceful, quick, or whatever a person may choose. And then we start to search for the perfect death without being satisfied with any accessible method.
I said at its core. Those things were originally made for hunting and utility in survival. Not for killing for the sake of death. It was to simplify surviving.
Then in our vast ingenuity those things were repurposed as some kind of control vector. Think about it. The original composition of everything that motivates our interest and the things we move towards are always to improve on something. Survival.

That's exactly what im saying. We don't have the right but we do have the means so why shouldn't we want that. We're ovewritting the natural order of the world. That's why SI is the majority of the reason people have trouble CTBing.

I'm arriving at the conclusion that we complicate everything the moment we go against the way things are in our nature. It's an ongoing struggle.

Abyssal

Abyssal

If I’m inactive, then I’m probably okay.
Nov 26, 2023
I wonder this too. I wish to die a clean death, one with minimal effort to remove, but for what? Why am I succumbing to the same restrictions given to me by society as those that make me wish to die in the first place?

I'll still do it though.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
dreambound

dreambound

Student
Dec 14, 2021
I think we deserve some kindness...the world is run by pro-lifers (anti-choicer's).....we live according to the extent
of their manipulation of the political world.
Did our parents know that society is some sort of perverse pissing contest? maybe.. ..who knows,
But the bottom line is & should always be the mitigation of suffering. As FC has said, we are here thru no choice
of our own....& our obligation to suffer according to anyone else's viewpoint is zero....

Last edited:
inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Because it's our decision to ctb anyway it doesn't matter what others think we all die separately as individual and some independently. It doesn't matter some old people die peacefully. Some get cardiac arrest and die not knowing what happened. if we think we don't deserve it we're gonna seek peaceful method either way despite anything. That's just the way that it is

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
What makes you think that we don't? Nobody chose to be alive, the least they can have is a peaceful and guaranteed exit. Euthanasia should be legal for all, it's not fair that animals are allowed to be euthanized (who have no say in the matter) but humans (who can articulate their pain, suffering, and desire to die) aren't. This is inherently unjust and immoral. It's cruel to expect people to continue to live despite their suffering and how they themselves want to die.

Last edited: