TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
Mine is this Friday night or past midnight. I chose it because:
~My paycheck comes in Thursday, and I'm giving the money to my former friend
~I wanted to do next Friday after the FNAF movie, but then I'd probably pavlov some people to associate that movie with my death
~I can take all of my drugs and die during a time no one will check up on me
~I can send the suicide note to my former friend while they're sleeping
~There's no holiday (my family doesn't partake in Halloween) for another month or so
~I won't be discovered until Saturday. My mom is very religious and finds comfort in it, so she can go to church the day after I'm found
~Most people won't have to worry about going into/calling out of work that day

rebdomine

rebdomine

“sick or evil or both”
Oct 11, 2023
I'm really just being forced to wait. I'd do it today if I had the option. Getting a firearm license here takes at least 6 months so around April I'll be ready to go.

Last edited:
deathxo

deathxo

Aug 10, 2023
It is an arbitrary date, and also just far away enough to soothe my anxiety but also not have to worry too much about the nitty-gritties of the method yet.
I'm in a volunteer program currently, where I get to teach kids.. I want to be able to finish this one last thing before I go.. and not leave them with unnecessary questions.
Also having stashed up on quite a bit of yarn, I made up another arbitrary goal to create as much stuff as I can with it.. hoping that will also help leave less of my stuff for others to deal with once I'm gone.

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
November 12 2023
It will be a sunday and every sunday i got see my boyfriends grave from about 7 in the morning to 2 in the after noon , i will have about 8 hours with out being found my dad will start calling at 3 , its after my birthday so my family can celebrate one last bday w me and its 6 days before my boyfriends first birthday dead so i dont want him to spend it alone , if there is an after life .

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
November 12 2023
It will be a sunday and every sunday i got see my boyfriends grave from about 7 in the morning to 2 in the after noon , i will have about 8 hours with out being found my dad will start calling at 3 , its after my birthday so my family can celebrate one last bday w me and its 6 days before my boyfriends first birthday dead so i dont want him to spend it alone , if there is an after life.
Lost love is devastating.
Mine is this Friday night or past midnight. I chose it because:
~My paycheck comes in Thursday, and I'm giving the money to my former friend
~I wanted to do next Friday after the FNAF movie, but then I'd probably pavlov some people to associate that movie with my death
~I can take all of my drugs and die during a time no one will check up on me
~I can send the suicide note to my former friend while they're sleeping
~There's no holiday (my family doesn't partake in Halloween) for another month or so
~I won't be discovered until Saturday. My mom is very religious and finds comfort in it, so she can go to church the day after I'm found
~Most people won't have to worry about going into/calling out of work that day
The day I become homeless. Which will be soon.

Reactions: iamsofkntired