• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
I finally got a rope. Its a hemp rope about as thick as my finger. Will that do? So I take it you put your neck in a slipknot or something right. But then the rope still needs to be attached to something right? I have a horizontal wooden bar/beam below the roof that will do. What knot fo you use to tie it to that so it suspends?

My windows except for 1 can't be fully covered but ill make sure to do it at night without any lights on.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Any knot that won't come undone. Throw it over the beam and tie a couple of overhand knots.

Or tie a loop in it, throw that over the beam and pass the other end through it then tie your slip knot.

The anchor end doesn't need to be pretty; just practical.

Edit: original wrongly said granny knot, changed for overhand

Last edited:
SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
Thanks. Seems like granny nots require 2 ropes? Are there any other suggestions that wouldn't require me to cut the rope or get another one?

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Thanks. Seems like granny nots require 2 ropes? Are there any other suggestions that wouldn't require me to cut the rope or get another one?
My mistake, I wouldn't make a scout. I knew the basic knot but wrongly named it Granny.

Just a couple of basic overhand knots around the beam then on itself (or a double knot) or use the loop as I suggested. Any knot you can pull yourself up on will do. IMG 7939

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
Hmm.. I think the Clove Hitch is a good knot for this but I would repeat slides 4 and 5 a few times.

Remember to always test the set up before going ahead with the plan!

Reactions: Yaffle
SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
I seem to have been able to make a slipknot but I can't tie it to the other end because the one i made would just adjust itself with that end so I tried to do it with more space after the slipknots sides end but then I couldndo it because I don't get wtf I'm doing when tying these knots.