Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I need to know what kind of tent I need for CO in a tent? I know it should have a floor attached and have as few vents as possible, but can you give me the name of the maker of the tent? Not doing well need to leave

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Size matters. I've heard of people failing for having big tents.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Quality matters too. You need a hydrostatic head of 3000 or more.

Duct tape for sealing the vents.

Cheap air bed for comfort.

Reactions: Abyssal
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
would you make the floor yourself or is there specific tents? always liked the idea of this or jumping

T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Regatta Malawi tents are fantastic little tents for camping in, two man, waterproof and easy to put up, even comes with a attached groundsheet to keep you dry from the ground up , just the thing for a night ( or.maybe longer ) to get away from the stresses and hustle and bustle of everyday life, just remember if you have a bbq not to take it inside, they give off poison co fumes 😉

• Yay!
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Regatta Malawi tents are fantastic little tents for camping in, two man, waterproof and easy to put up, even comes with a attached groundsheet to keep you dry from the ground up , just the thing for a night ( or.maybe longer ) to get away from the stresses and hustle and bustle of everyday life, just remember if you have a bbq not to take it inside, they give off poison co fumes 😉
I need the tent to ctb.

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
The tent I have heard referenced the most is the Malawi brand. It has a hydrostatic head of 3000. You'll need duct tape, might be worth getting a very good type to get the air seal just right. This, among other gas methods, are my preferred way to go as SN is extremely hard to come by in my country and often results in welfare checks by the local police departments. I don't have my other notes with me but you'll want good quality lump charcoal with no additives that make the fumes more unpleasant. Also as tragic as it is, no last ciggerate.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
The tent I have heard referenced the most is the Malawi brand. It has a hydrostatic head of 3000. You'll need duct tape, might be worth getting a very good type to get the air seal just right. This, among other gas methods, are my preferred way to go as SN is extremely hard to come by in my country and often results in welfare checks by the local police departments. I don't have my other notes with me but you'll want good quality lump charcoal with no additives that make the fumes more unpleasant. Also as tragic as it is, no last ciggerate.
That's good I don't smoke but I'll have plenty of sleeping pills and wine!!!

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
That's good I don't smoke but I'll have plenty of sleeping pills and wine!!!

Sleeping pills and wine! What kind of wine? I have never had much luck in enjoying it. They say there's a wine for everyone, but mine must be running from me. I'm more of a scotch person myself. I'm by no means an expert but feel free to message me whenever. I struggle to think clearly most the time so I know how hard it can be researching this stuff.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Sleeping pills and wine! What kind of wine? I have never had much luck in enjoying it. They say there's a wine for everyone, but mine must be running from me. I'm more of a scotch person myself. I'm by no means an expert but feel free to message me whenever. I struggle to think clearly most the time so I know how hard it can be researching this stuff.
any kind of white wine is good for me. Thank you I may take you up on messaging you. I'd like to know that someone knows I'm gone.

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
any kind of white wine is good for me. Thank you I may take you up on messaging you. I'd like to know that someone knows I'm gone.
I get that. It's comforting to know someone will notice our passing, that we will not slip quietly in to that good night. I may be a stranger on the internet, but for you to be here means you have greatly suffered in some way. That shared suffering binds us all on this site, no matter the differences in age, faith, creed, or ethnicity. :)

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I get that. It's comforting to know someone will notice our passing, that we will not slip quietly in to that good night. I may be a stranger on the internet, but for you to be here means you have greatly suffered in some way. That shared suffering binds us all on this site, no matter the differences in age, faith, creed, or ethnicity. :)
So very true. I was invisible in life I'm hoping at least one person remembers me in death

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: new2blue and Myforevercharlie