What kinda music do you listen to while sad?

• Total voters
Sad Panda

Sad Panda

Dec 2, 2018
Nine Inch Nails has been my go to lately.

These songs in particular gives me chills and way too many feels.

Reactions: wiIIow and Worthless_nobody
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
The Cure, The Smiths and Radiohead are my go-to sadboys

• Love
Reactions: Shadowplay, Madame Psychosis, goxua and 1 other person
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018

one of my favorite screamo songs out there

"even after all this time i still cant quite figure it out ive tried over and over again but nothing ever changes somethings wrong and im sorry i dont know why its not your fault everythings my fault its not you its me"

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Two Steps From Hell. Pretty much any song they made. They're just so damn epic!

goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Alice In Chains MTV unplugged on repeat

Reactions: wiIIow
123die

123die

Feb 16, 2019
I listen to weird indie and folk rock music mostly. Like Winterpills, Chris Garneau, City and Colour, Flatsound, dandelion hands, Father John Misty, like that. But I also add songs to my one playlist as I come upon them, so I have some pop, some rock. The songs Comfort and Right Here by Basement are some favourites. Coca Cola by Pity Sex. Little Lover's So Polite by Silversun Pickups. Land and Come For Us by Sleep Station. It's All Over by The Broken Family Band. Home by Daughter. Cat Stevens.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Windy and Carl

Grouper

• Love
Reactions: Shadowplay
Wallflower

Wallflower

Feb 10, 2019
listen to indie, alternative and rap. main band is tøp. listen to rex orange county. and random people i find on spotify.

Wallflower

Wallflower

Feb 10, 2019
I listen to weird indie and folk rock music mostly. Like Winterpills, Chris Garneau, City and Colour, Flatsound, dandelion hands, Father John Misty, like that. But I also add songs to my one playlist as I come upon them, so I have some pop, some rock. The songs Comfort and Right Here by Basement are some favourites. Coca Cola by Pity Sex. Little Lover's So Polite by Silversun Pickups. Land and Come For Us by Sleep Station. It's All Over by The Broken Family Band. Home by Daughter. Cat Stevens.
i listen to dandelion hands too!

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Olafur Arnalds

• Love
Reactions: waterstrider
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Sad lofi music

feature GIF

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
AC/DC, Pink Floyd-The Wall,Queen, Evanescence, Korn, Def Leopard, Phantom of the opera.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Years ago, when I was sad, I always listened to music. Now listening to it with headphones makes tinnitus worse, so I rarely listen to music now. I occasionally listened to classical music but my favourite were bands like Lacuna Coil and Within Temptation. The song Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary is my ultimate favourite and is the most relatable one for me.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Video game music but like sad-sounding ones.

Though when I'm especially down I do the typical Westernized Asian millennial thing and put on some Joji.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MeltedJello
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
should i rephrase : "what kind of sadness do you feel when you listen to music?"

Get me out of here. there is something seriously wrong with "time". it's moving "clockwise", stuck between nothingness towards nowhere. every effort is as meaningless as this deafening silence, stop.