Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
As any experienced zoomer is, I am aware that the economy has been stomped into the floor too hard for me to even afford good quality bread when I'm older, so a house is unthinkable and now that I'm 18 I should probably start planning my cardboard box mansion in the gutters before the UK figures out a way to make even that too complicated to manage

buuuuut

In my attempt to think about something other than suicide sometimes I imagine what kind of house I would want. I'm thinking I need a large kitchen because cooking is pretty nice, and probably a large dining are so I can invite random people that I'd otherwise never talk to to my house to flex the cooking skills I imagine myself having in this great future. As a serious gamer a seriously serious gaming station is needed so that I can grind more of my life away on indie games. With food and gaming sorted that's 90% of what I need from a living space. Should probably come with a nice bathroom too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, kinzokukae, Woodnote and 13 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'd be happy with a well optimized and fully paid for micro home. Out in the middle of nowhere. But like you said, nobody owns a home nowadays.

I should probably start building my cardboard box home instead. I'll build mine next to yours and we can be neighbors!

70f79de59fc36dba5c5779a112850385

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: omoidarui, Élégie, Sensei and 18 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Instead of the tower it can be regular hut or a tent. I rather care about location. And freedom it provides at any given time.
Images 10

Reactions: Élégie, Green Destiny, kinzokukae and 7 others
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
I really love those old style Japanese farm houses. I don't really know what they're called, but the house from Wolf Children is basically my dream home.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, kinzokukae, Woodnote and 7 others
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
A little cabin in the woods is all I need. Silence and loneliness.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Green Destiny, Evermore and 8 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
A two story house. Not too big though. Just enough to be comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote, Circles, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
A wearhouse close to trader joes, whole foods and a Kroger. I need a trampoline, poles, a coy pond a dentist chair a skate ramp, jungle gym, infinity pool and rooftop access surrounded with a view of moutains, the ocean and a city skyline.

• Love
Reactions: Green Destiny, Woodnote, BlackPoppet and 3 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Only a bedroom and a bathroom would be perfect for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Woodnote, a_strange_day and 3 others
NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
Something like this in a very remote northern location, miles from civilization. EB8FD4D2 7D59 4ED4 8B2F 5AAD6513FC34

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Green Destiny, Evermore and 7 others
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
A fuckin earthship to channel my alien azz.

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Woodnote and Circles
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I want to build my own tiny house on a cliff overlooking the sea, or up in the mountains, or deep within the forest, or in the middle of an empty meadow....anywhere as long as it's remote and beautiful.

My house would have a ground floor with a living room, a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a multi-purpose room (storage room/guest bedroom). My house would also have a loft---this would be my bedroom. My house would also have a front porch with a rocking chair. And there would be a swing set and even a trampoline outside! :)

The walls, the floors, the furniture of my house would be in black and white because I just love the aesthetic. I really want a black & white checkered floor! The exterior of my house would be done in the Bavarian Tudor style, which I love.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Woodnote and Circles
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I always wanted to build myself, by hand, a small energy efficient cottage somewhere nice and quiet. Bonus points if it came with someone to snuggle up to in the winter time, explore the all the unique surrounding wildlife with and have a barn we can build all sort of crooked ass furniture or other oddities with. Guess I will have to carve myself that woman out of a tree trunk when I am done. At least I will know when she is lying since her nose will grow. Best make sure I don't pick a dense wood either.

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote and Circles
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Not that I'd be able to afford it (thanks Tories) but a quiet house in the countryside would do me perfect. Not too bothered about the size of said house but anywhere far away from people will do me fine. I'd want to have some animals to look after; chickens, horses, maybe a goat or two. Would love an outhouse for my PC and instruments, somewhere I can hide from the world.

My Grandparents have a house out in the countryside that looks over rolling farmland and a lake. There's always some form of wildlife roaming around their property too. I went back for the first time since lock down, I forgot how tranquil it is out there.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Deleted member 17949, Woodnote and 2 others
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
I've lately been obsessing over this furniture free type of interior design. Everyone sits on the floor and there's more space for movement, yoga, meditation etc. It feels secure and ordered. Also back support lying on the floor! Google furniture free living for some inspo on this.

I'd love to put this stuff in a refurbished apartment from like the 50's like old checkered tiles, old metal radiators, and tiny doors for small storage spaces. A house where a tenant had the main and second floor, a tenant gets the basement, and i live in the attic! Like mr bobinsky from Coraline! I would love that so much

Reactions: Venessolotic and Woodnote
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Just a simple house on over 20+ acres of land where I'll be left alone and never disturbed again. A large porch would be nice. Lots of trees and extreme privacy of course.

Reactions: Élégie, Matthias_k, Green Destiny and 2 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Tbh either an apartment or a small house (not a tiny house). Just me and a dog.

Reactions: Matthias_k and Woodnote
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Alucard, thereandgone and 2 others
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
i've always found modern apartments really appealing, especially if they're high up (: i don't need a big place at all, just a nice view and functioning appliances. though, the thing i wish for most is a place with no light pollution. i adore the stars - i just want to be able to lay outside and see the milky way, but a conservatory is the closest i can get ):

Reactions: Matthias_k and Woodnote
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I want something simple. If it's just me, a studio apartment is enough, because it will be easier to manage a small space. A bed, a desk, a kitchen and a bathroom is fine by me. Would be better if I have a balcony too.

I would decorate it with fairy lights and small knick knacks I've collected until now. I want to have a small whiteboard for lists and doodles. I'd like to have a cat as well.

Reactions: Woodnote and Matthias_k
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I don't like being crammed, so a tiny house wouldn't suit me. A one bedroom house with a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom. that's really all I'd need. Somewhere worth adventuring around, be it trees, ponds, or desert.

Reactions: Élégie, Woodnote and Matthias_k
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Something cozy. Nothing too big and maybe a little secluded near nature. Or a simple apartment in a nice neighborhood. Don't see the appeal in large mansions especially if you live there yourself.

Reactions: Élégie, Lorntroubles, Woodnote and 1 other person