• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mutthalno1

May 7, 2024
Haven't stayed at a hotel since decades (don't travel for leisure much)
How long would the staff leave me alone for ? I think I'd need a minimum of 12 hours not sure tho
Idk what to tell my parents so might not be able to pack luggage and stuff, would that make the hotel staff sus?

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Put the do not disturb sign on the door and nobody should bother you until housekeeping comes around in the morning.

Reactions: Brokensaddle and sugarh1gh
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
If you put the do not disturb sign, the housekeepers would not come (if you are staying more than 1 day). Any room with bathroom should be fine I guess. They don't care if you have luggages or not honestly. Maybe have a backpack?

FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
Idk what to tell my parents so might not be able to pack luggage and stuff, would that make the hotel staff sus?
I've gone to hotels without luggage during last-minute emergencies. Not once have I had any problems, so I suspect you will be fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: DarknessInMe, Hotsackage, Brokensaddle and 1 other person
T

TheUnkn0wn

Jul 2, 2021
Hotel staff shouldn't bother you at all. Simply put the do not disturb sign on the door and your set.

The only time staff would come knocking/phoning the room would be an hour or so after their checkout time, if you didnt check out/request late checkout.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Another reason why I chose an Airbnb... šŸ˜…

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Haven't stayed at a hotel since decades (don't travel for leisure much)
How long would the staff leave me alone for ? I think I'd need a minimum of 12 hours not sure tho
I say book it for two nights, use the SN on the first night with the Do Not Disturb sign on the door, and I would assume that would work. I also don't think the lack of luggage will affect you at all. For all they know, your car could have broken down, and you need somewhere to stay for the night or something lol.