W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Well, some people know my story here. Gave 150k to a guy I really loved only to have everything thrown back to my face.

He asked 50k more, and I gave him. He was really nice to me those few days. But yesterday I called him a few times too many and he got so angry. Then I tried to call and call him asking him not to be mad. He said he does not want to have anything to do with me. Give him my bank account and he would pay back the money

I am so distraught. I want to ctb asap. I do need to do a will and pay for more cremation. No funeral.

He is so mad I don't even know if he would carry out my final wishes to have him keep some of my ashes.

Anyways, how do I take N? Any instructions on how to properly take N? What kind of pills do I need to prevent throwing up?

Please, please, I need instructions on properly taking N

• Aww..
Reactions: Baskol1 and HGL91
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
For your title, I think you mean anti-emetic (preventing vomiting). Anemic means to suffer from anemia, which means someone is iron deficient.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
For your title, I think you mean anti-emetic (preventing vomiting). Anemic means to suffer from anemia, which means someone is iron deficient.
Yes, prevent from vomiting. What kind of pill do I need for N? I have meto when I bought SN...

But what about N? What's the instructions of intake of N?

Reactions: Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
In the final exit you have a complete guide about pentobarbitone.
About antiemetic, It is good enough take it one hour before. For instance, Ondansetron and Metoclopramide, 1x and 2x.
There is not any secret how to take it.
Mixed it using any kind of juice, a little amount of honey to avoid the bitter taste.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
In the final exit you have a complete guide about pentobarbitone.
About antiemetic, It is good enough take it one hour before. For instance, Ondansetron and Metoclopramide, 1x and 2x.
There is not any secret how to take it.
Mixed it using any kind of juice, a little amount of honey to avoid the bitter taste.
I think someone posted a final exit PDF for N before. Do you know where I can find it?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I think someone posted a final exit PDF for N before. Do you know where I can find it?
Someone would be me.

Chapter 24 The final act.
Another document is a different method, but using barbiturates too. I think that here is very good explanation about your consult or comment.
Changing N instead pheno.

Attachments

• Final exit-ingles.pdf
    552.8 KB · Views: 24
  • George-Eighmey-G104-14-05-2016.pdf
    360.2 KB · Views: 19
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Someone would be me.

Chapter 24 The final act.
Another document is a different method, but using barbiturates too. I think that here is very good explanation about your consult or comment.
Changing N instead pheno.
in the pdf, it says that I need to take Meto and Zofran (two kinds of antiemetics). I only have Meto which i bought from AllDayChemist, seems like an indian version of Reglan generic. would that be sufficient?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
2x meto one hour before, should be enough.
be care about eating, always a soft dinner or lunch.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
2x meto one hour before, should be enough.
be care about eating, always a soft dinner or lunch.
should I do a 3 day meto regimen? When I was researching SN, seems like SN has a detailed instruction, it's always a 3 day meto regimen.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
should I do a 3 day meto regimen? When I was researching SN, seems like SN has a detailed instruction, it's always a 3 day meto regimen.

Sn is a salt and N is a barbiturate.
it is no necessary any kind of regimen with Meto but If you are more peaceful and you feel like better then do it...perfect.
It is so important that you are good and your feelings were pleasant.
You take your time.

T

thundersnail

Sep 1, 2019

Doing a meto regimen for that long would raise your chances of getting EPS. From what I've read, a meto regimen starting 48 hours before ingesting N or SN is recommended, doing 10 mg of meto every 8 hours (3x a day). Then you'd take around 30mg of meto 45-60 minutes before ingesting N/SN, optionally along with Ondansetron to boost the effect.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Doing a meto regimen for that long would raise your chances of getting EPS. From what I've read, a meto regimen starting 48 hours before ingesting N or SN is recommended, doing 10 mg of meto every 8 hours (3x a day). Then you'd take around 30mg of meto 45-60 minutes before ingesting N/SN, optionally along with Ondansetron to boost the effect.

Do not get me wrong, but I never have read that. I am talking about N,..........I do not know about SN.
Even I think that is good enough using just an antihystamine.

T

thundersnail

Sep 1, 2019
Antihistamines don't do anything against drug/poison induced vomiting. You'll have to get an antiemetic that's a dopamine blocker, preferably metoclopramide (Or domperidone combined with ordansetron if prone to eps)

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Antihistamines don't do anything against drug/poison induced vomiting. You'll have to get an antiemetic that's a dopamine blocker, preferably metoclopramide (Or domperidone combined with ordansetron if prone to eps)
Guess everyone has an opinion and I think using an hystamine is good enough.
It is not wikipedia, 20 report cases using N (powders and N Intravenous), just 3 or 4 took antiemetics. Rest took dyphendreamine, no antiemetics.
Again about SN, I do not know it.

Attachments

• Solbeck_et_al-2019-Journal_of_Forensic_Sciences.pdf
    87.4 KB · Views: 6