• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

King Ashoka

-
Nov 19, 2023
Some people in china are opting out of rat race of modern humans. They don't want to do low paying jobs, don't want to accumulate debts, don't want to marry , don't want to do anything with selfish society.

What is your view on this.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, I've seen documentaries about this on YouTube.
I guess a lot of it could have something to do with China's draconian social credit system.
Yet I think a lot of people these days, especially younger ones are sick of today's world in general and want nothing to do with any kind of toxic society.
I can't say I blame them.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, sserafim and King Ashoka
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
Yeah, I mean I've seen videos of people talking about this too. I'm glad that the younger people are taking a stand against such a horrible system and government in their society. I think it's sad that they have to go through all this. I have heard so many sad and messed up stories from China about how hard it can be to do certain things there and can honestly understand to some degree why they feel they have to do this.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, sserafim, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think that it's a form of protest and rebellion against an especially toxic, achievement-oriented and success-driven culture. I think it's brave that they're rebelling against collectivist and conformist culture, it's commendable that they're not conforming to societal standards, in a culture where one must and is especially expected to conform, and rather, they're breaking free.

Last edited:
Reactions: reclaimedbynature