• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What are your religious beliefs

• Atheism

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Christian

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Hindu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jewish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muslim

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Taoist

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Spiritual (Folk Religions, non-religious theism, Wicca)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Not listed (Post yours)

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I'm agnostic. I believe in the possiblity of god(s) and whether they be life or a different entity is pure speculation. I don't believe in any religious texts. They're just bullshit made by humans.

I am a believer of dualism and panpyschism. I think we have software (soul, or data code in a computer, or something else) and hardware (we exist in only one body (we can't really tell)).

We could all be the same entity somehow living different lives. Or we could somehow be living every life simultaneously, but we don't realize it. Or we could all not even exist. Or we're just... I'm really open to anything that sounds logical and reasonable.
I think the data code is our DNA, and that is what survives through procreation. I believe in genetic memory also.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals