• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Nov 9, 2023
My parents are just my landlords at this point. Emotionally disconnecting from them was one of the best things for me. I'm polite to them, but whenever they're polite or kind to me I feel nothing. They were emotionally distant and neglectful, so now I don't care about their feelings either.

Reactions: kilowatt
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
My parents are trash; mother is a narcissistic, father enables her.
Currently taking advantage of my mental health to the point
I dont like them to say the least plus I got live with them
Currently not talking to them

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
Its pretty shitty. I broke kontakt 7 months ago due to sever mental abuse. They used to weponise my trauma against me, to get me crying. I don't plan on ever talking to them again

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
My Mom and I actually get along rather nice very hardworking too but My Father on the other hand well let's just say we don't speak anymore.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My father is dead to me. I would only ever be interested in interacting with him if he were senile and bedridden so that I could finally feel free to yell mocking insults at him.

My mother is good to me usually but she's equally battered and traumatized by my father and having to take care of my special needs adult sister. She was the only reason I hesitated to commit suicide in 2022 but now nothing she can say or do would really help me at all. I am grateful for getting to live in her house without having to pay rent or most bills though.

AzraelCat

AzraelCat

Depressed Optimist (Feel free to DM)
Mar 31, 2024
My parents are awesome. I love them so much, they are one of the reasons I'm still part of this world. If reincarnation was/is a thing, i would ask for them to be my parents again. Sure, they had their negative aspects in the past, but they are still great.

I just.. wish i could be a better child for them, someone they can be proud of, they say i am but i know very well I'm not someone, something, to be proud of. I'm a disappointment. At my age my sister was already being an awesome and happy young adult.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't even consider my dad a real dad. He definitely has some kind of personality disorder. He was absent growing up, and this was for the better, as I would have hated to have grown up around him. He's an abusive, narcissistic piece of trash. I don't talk to him and I don't like him at all
My father is dead to me. I would only ever be interested in interacting with him if he were senile and bedridden so that I could finally feel free to yell mocking insults at him.
Same

Last edited:
depressedカリちゃん

depressedカリちゃん

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
Complex. Idk
Recently when I was so low and I spoke to my mom and told that I cannot do it any day longer she said that I should live for her. I am already the disappointment of the family but I can not see her cry. This woman has not earned to have a dead daughter.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
During my childhood my parents were alcoholics, and I had to witness my mom getting beat up among other traumatizing things. There was also neglect and emotional abuse. Since then they've gotten way better, but it took them until I was in my later teens. My mom went to rehab and she doesn't drink much anymore, and isint being really toxic to me like she used to. She's actually pretty nice, except a few things that still bother me but they're minor. My parents have tried their best to support me in the past few years and have tried to be here for me whenever my life goes to shit.

I feel really bad because it's just hard to not feel negatively towards them after the traumatic events they put me through. Events that changed me for the rest of my life, that my mental illness and self harm sprouted from. I want to feel better about them so bad, because they've really tried to improve and change. It's just in the back of my mind I'm terrified that my dad will get really drunk again one day and something horrible will happen. Idk. I want to try my best to rebuild my relationship with them, since they seem to have genuinely changed. I just also have major trust issues

Last edited:
  • Love
S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
i don't have a great relationship with my mom. she provided all the basic needs: food, shelter, clothes. but she was verbally and emotionally abusive. i believe she has narcissistic traits and she gets into fights with many people in our family and constantly guilt trips everyone and speaks down on us. i appreciate what she's done for me but damage has been done emotionally. i remember telling her i wanted to kill myself when we were once in an arguement and she told me to go ahead and do it.

my father and i can get along but it's tough because he saw how my mother was. i don't know how he felt about it but he let her continue her behavior. he shows he cares in his own ways, takes care of life things for me. i appreciate him as well.

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd say my relationship with my parents is complex. My Dad means the world to me and I to him. Deep down, that's solid. But on the surface, it's not the most supportive relationship. I think he wants to help but, he can't. He just wants things to be better and he basically just gets fed up that they aren't.

I think that's the trouble really. Like- I can understand why people who have been denied a loving relationship with their parents think that would make all the difference. But, someone can love you but still not understand you or be willing to even accept you as you are. They genuinely do want the best for you but they may not understand why you no longer want the best for you and, aren't all that willing to try. Then- if they don't know how to handle that empathetically- they really just become like any other pro-lifer- telling you: 'Things will get better' or worse- actually getting annoyed with you that you seem stuck in a hole. Then, they just become this kind of tether that you hold on for because you know how much your death would upset them. Yet- the person they are desperately trying to hold on to in you could well already be lost for good.

My Mum died when I was 3. My relationship with my step Mum is even more complex because of issues with another relation of hers- someone I believe to be a narcissist. I'd say we had the potential to be close but, too much has gone on for that to have happened. We are civil to one another for the sake of my Dad more than anything else.

• Love