sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I would prefer VAS if I could get approved for it. I'd also like to OD or try another chemical-related method, as I have a background in chemistry. I think it would be poetic to go out chemically, and actually put my knowledge to good use…

Last edited:
Reactions: DumbGirl and The Burning Fool
Upvote 0
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Gun. But not sure if I'll be able to get my hands on one.

Reactions: DumbGirl and The Burning Fool
Upvote 0
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
As of right now I am pretty much decided on my method, which is CO poisoning via charcoal. Done a ton of research on it, seems like the best option for me.

Ideally though I'd love to go by inert gas.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and The Burning Fool
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My method of choice is CO poisoning bc everything is easily available and the method itself is relatively peaceful. If I was able to acquire the required meds / drugs for ODs I would also consider this.

Reactions: swaraj and The Burning Fool
Upvote 0
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
My method of choice is CO poisoning bc everything is easily available and the method itself is relatively peaceful. If I was able to acquire the required meds / drugs for ODs I would also consider this.
Isn't alcohol easily available to you? I'm thinking of using weights to hold me down by my neck in the bathtub while I'm passing out.

Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
In an ideal world for me would be a gun but never going to happen as I live in the UK.

I'm quite lucky to live in a country where most other methods are easily accessible and cheap.

Recently I have been thinking about double up methods like a drink or tablets of N with the CO or H2S methods.

Upvote 0
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
My preferred method would be a firearm. Unfortunately, from the country that I'm in it's virtually impossible to won one.
That leaves me with my next preferred method i.e. SN (And I've ordered it yesterday).

I am aware that SN may not be the most peaceful method, and that I could experience some discomfort when I consume SN. However, it's relatively easy to obtain SN in my country. Plus that I wouldn't have to use barbaric methods to CTB and traumatize others.

Reactions: DumbGirl
Upvote 0
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Inert gas followed by gun and jumping, but unfortunately I don't have access to any of them.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It would be Nembutal of course, I only wish for a death which is like never waking again, the thought of falling into an eternal sleep comforts me so much, N sounds like the most peaceful and ideal way to cease existing me.

But sadly of course such a peaceful exit isn't an option in this cruel and disgusting anti-suicide society, it's a privilege only reserved for animals, humans are just expected to suffer instead.

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン
Upvote 0
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
My preferred method is propranolol with ami. Followed by HCQ and SN.

Nembutal 🤔 Yeah right, that's what that was:
Nicht erhältlich mega bitter und tödlich aber lukrativ

Last edited:
Upvote 0
PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
Ami with benzos and cimetidine.

Peaceful, effective and don't causes so much vomiting I think.

Upvote 0