N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I dislike summer it is way too warm. In my country so many people freak out because winter is coming in some months and we won't have enough gas. Honestly I often don't heat my rooms even when it is winter. My mom dislikes that she is always scared that the heat cupbords take damage. But I just see it so much as a waste of money.

When I don't heat my apartment it is in winter roundabout 19 degree celsius (66,2°F) . I could be wrong with the number and it might be 2-3 degree lower. I absolutely don't care. Also in winter I sit in my room with T-shirt and short pants. I like it cold in my apartment. Maybe because I associate my mania with inner heat (I recently made a thread about it). I feel more calm when it is cold. And I can sleep better.

Climate change will fuck us pretty hard. But I think the following generations will have it way worse.

What is your prefered temperature?

Last edited:
Reactions: Foresight, keitaro, Blondi and 1 other person
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
19 degrees is enough, there is little I hate more than dry heating air. I do not understand people who heat rooms to 22 degrees, unfortunately they represent the majority.

L

libbitour

Jul 10, 2022
Just cool enough to rest comfortably

Reactions: keitaro
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I prefer the 20 degrees Celsius in my room, but no heating in the winter or air conditioning in the summer. It is the most pleasant temperature to read, play, watch TV, sleep, eat ... in my case of course.

//

Jo prefereixo els 20 graus celsius a la meva habitació, però sense calefacció a l'hivern ni aire acondicionat a l'estiu. És la temperatura més agradable per llegir, jugar, veure la tele, dormir, menjar... en el meu cas esclar.

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
In my country it only snows in the south and where I live it's always 28 degrees, hot as hell, it's perfect for going to the beach or swimming in lakes, I prefer 22 or 23 degrees because it's not too hot or too cold

DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Another brick in the wall.
Jan 21, 2021
I have a problem with heat. As I am in the USA it does get hot here. In the summer I keep my air conditioner on 64.f in the daytime and 62.f at night. As for the winter I keep the heat at about 64.F all day.

Reactions: keitaro
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
my preferred room temperature would be 27 million degrees fahrenheit (15 million degrees celsius), which is the temperature of the sun's core.
tho, without that option, i prefer it to be slightly cool.

Last edited:
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I love your topics.

I only function in cold. I have chronic inflammation which is soothed by cool conditions and chronic pain that feels like being burned so also soothed by coolness. We keep the ac high to keep me functional and well.

Climate will impact us. I personally don't think we have many more generations to go.

• Love
Reactions: noname223