• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sometimesoon

Jul 9, 2024
My ratio is 15% pain, 80% lethal, 5% risk

I have chosen hanging (and maybe jumping) because it tends to be lethal if done right. If you have practised, I am willing to take on some pain in exchange for a high confidence that the method is lethal with a small chance for failure.

I have watched successful hangings, and there is definitely pain, but it looks like such a short duration before they are unconscious.

With a little practice, you should be able to place the rope in a way that cuts the blood flow to your brain.

The failed ones appear to be those that don't cut off the blood to the brain because they are using large and wide cords or bedsheets. They are asphyxiating themselves as opposed to cutting the blood flow.

I am not sure how people feel about pain - is it worth enduring if it increases how lethal your method really is?

Reactions: cait_sith and Edpal247