Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Since this platform is filled with individuals who have gone through horrors and suffered I would like to know what you think about GOD? Do you believe in GOD? Do you think GOD exists? If GOD exists do you think GOD is a good god? Do you think GOD abandoned us? If god is this almighty all powerful being/exists, why so much suffering in the world? Why doesn't GOD help us? Be respectful to one another in the comments (I keep stating GOD instead of HE because God is genderless)

Reactions: 7b48hl, Astronauta and gr1lledcheese
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that there is no God. We only exist because people decided to selfishly procreate and there is no meaning or purpose to living. Life is just a pointless experience that we go through for the sake of it and the reason as to why some people suffer more than others is because they are simply unlucky.

• Love
Reactions: nopointinlife, 7b48hl, Buffy5120 and 7 others
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I believe that there is no God. We only exist because people decided to selfishly procreate and there is no meaning or purpose to living. Life is just a pointless experience that we go through for the sake of it and the reason as to why some people suffer more than others is because they are simply unlucky.
Very interesting. Do you believe in an after life or heaven and hell? or just a dirt nap after we depart? Do you think we have souls?

Reactions: Astronauta
gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Student
Dec 18, 2021
Since this platform is filled with individuals who have gone through horrors and suffered I would like to know what you think about GOD? Do you believe in GOD? Do you think GOD exists? If GOD exists do you think GOD is a good god? Do you think GOD abandoned us? If god is this almighty all powerful being/exists, why so much suffering in the world? Why doesn't GOD help us? Be respectful to one another in the comments (I keep stating GOD instead of HE because God is genderless)
I think there is a God, I just don't think God is paying any attention to what happens here on Earth. God is off doing other things.

Reactions: Obliviate and Astronauta
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Very interesting. Do you believe in an after life or heaven and hell? or just a dirt nap after we depart? Do you think we have souls?
No, I don't think we have souls or that there is anything after death. I think that when we die, we cease to exist and that is it for us. I believe it to be like how before we were born where time passed and yet we were not aware of anything.

Reactions: Obliviate, Hollowman and Astronauta
Unworthyoflove

Unworthyoflove

Student
Aug 7, 2022
I dont believe in god as a " persona" rather more in what I call "source energy" then it also could be, that in ancient times earth had some visitors from other planets or galaxies that were seen as gods. hence the stories about enki, thor, odin, to just name a few of them. but I doubt that any of these beings or source energy have much to do with our personal individual suffering. its something/someone else enslaving and exploiting humans and also draining the planets resources. hopefully humanity will realize it one day and put their foot down and say no. hope is what dies last ;) the dark crystal , a nice movie from the eightees pictures this in a quite accurate way

Reactions: 7b48hl, Obliviate and Astronauta
nys

nys

mors mihi lucrum
Jun 1, 2022
I don't think God exists. If there really was a God, they wouldn't let the world get as bad as it's gotten. People always claim God is so kind and benevolent and forgiving, but then why is there so much pain and suffering everywhere, and why are there people in situations so terrible and hopeless that their only option to escape it is death (such as some of the people on this website)?

Reactions: Obliviate, Superdeterminist and Hollowman
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
  • Informative
Reactions: 7b48hl, DynamicDepression, markimobzzdeasui and 3 others
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I think there is a God, I just don't think God is paying any attention to what happens here on Earth. God is off doing other things.
I always wonder this. Like I believe in God but like Hello?!? where are you?!? Others say that he has left humanity to do as they please and then judgment day will come.
I don't think God exists. If there really was a God, they wouldn't let the world get as bad as it's gotten. People always claim God is so kind and benevolent and forgiving, but then why is there so much pain and suffering everywhere, and why are there people in situations so terrible and hopeless that their only option to escape it is death (such as some of the people on this website)?
Exactly. Like where did god go? If god exists how can god just sit, watch and do nothing while evil reigns?
I dont believe in god as a " persona" rather more in what I call "source energy" then it also could be, that in ancient times earth had some visitors from other planets or galaxies that were seen as gods. hence the stories about enki, thor, odin, to just name a few of them. but I doubt that any of these beings or source energy have much to do with our personal individual suffering. its something/someone else enslaving and exploiting humans and also draining the planets resources. hopefully humanity will realize it one day and put their foot down and say no. hope is what dies last ;) the dark crystal , a nice movie from the eightees pictures this in a quite accurate way
That's really interesting. I really do wonder if there are aliens and they just don't want to associate with humans because earth is a laughing stock or hell for them. I also wonder about other dimensions
Very insightful. When we die and let's say god does exist, I wonder what god will say or his reasoning behind all the suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: gr1lledcheese, 7b48hl and Superdeterminist
W

Whoa Whoa Yeah Yeah

Jul 7, 2020
I guess god, if there is such a thing, is any one of three things: Either completely oblivious; utterly incapable; or simply a sick and twisted fuck.

Reactions: 7b48hl, Superdeterminist and Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I guess god, if there is such a thing, is any one of three things: Either completely oblivious; utterly incapable; or simply a sick and twisted fuck.
Yea you think about it and it's like if god exists how did he let any of this just slide? What's the excuse of leaving humans to fend for themselves

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
If there is a God their intentions would be impossible to discern with accuracy because they would necessarily have to exist outside of the universe in some fashion to create it, which means they couldn't be bound by space time or matter (in any way we are able to comprehend), making metaphysical claims unverifiable. you wouldn't be able to know for sure if god revealing itself to you was really god doing that or aliens, or a hallucination, or people outside of your simulated reality (if we're in one) screwing around with you.

thus, suffering in the world and the extent to which it exists says nothing about that god or gods, because we can't actually know jack shit about them. i always think it's a little silly when people go "if god's real why is there suffering", because their intentions for suffering aren't knowable or (knowable with certainty).

• Informative
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Based on near deathb experiences it appears to me that there is likely a god and an afterlife. I believe that this god is all powerful but that he has given us free will which leads to horrible suffering for some people. I think it might be the case that god can't control every little thinhg that happens in the universe even though he created it, though maybe he could- god might be extremely powerful but might not be all powerful in the sense of being able to prevent all sufering in a place that also has free will. Anyway I look at it I am very sad that I was born into such a horrible situation compared to others around me, and that so many terrible things were done against me by people I tried to be nice to. I do wish god would do something to keep people and other living things from having lives this bad if he could, but in the next life we will likely get a life review and see why certain things happened that we don't understand now. Sometimes I qwonder- did I do some terrible things in a previous life so that this life is punishment for something from a previous life? I don't think that's it, but it does seem like a remote possibility. I think most of it was bad luck in being around such mean people, and being around nice people now is just too late.

Reactions: Obliviate and 👁️👃👁️
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Yea you think about it and it's like if god exists how did he let any of this just slide? What's the excuse of leaving humans to fend for themselves
I'm back. Right so this question.. A lot of people bring up, and it frustrates me because... I feel like it's been answered a lot.

I'm not gonna ask you to watch the entire thing, but this is an excellent uh.. Mannerism to explain the reasoning (big words, heh). Like the person above me said, it's about Free Will. The idea that things like love, and happiness are meaningless if you forced whatever you created into that fashion. I think anyone can agree with that.

If you're a parent, and you force your children to say "I love you", and you force your children to do x, y, and z.. How do you know it comes from their heart? You don't. So, yes, God, in the Christian/Catholic sense, has the ability to stop all suffering and if He wanted to, He could obliterate Satan right now, but the reason He let events transpire the way they did was out of love for everything He created. Love that essentially means that.. "I love you so much, I want you to do whatever you want to".

The ideas of suffering, sin and death are caused directly because of Satan, and more so because of the rejection of God by humans. You can read more into how this all plays out, but that's essentially the reason behind that.. Why is there suffering.. Story.

I don't personally like it. I'd prefer to.. Y'know.. Not have been created at all. If not that, then I don't know why everyone has to suffer because of what two people did, supposedly. Which doesn't make sense because.. I believe in Darwinism and.. Yeah, it's messy.

markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
Imo god doesn't exist. Never did. It was a mechanical universe right from the start. Worst of the worst horrors have happened here most of which are beyond our comprehension. Life can become extremely worse for anyone without any karma or reason. Humans created god because we needed that and at that time we didn't have much control over our reality. I am reading the works of Nietzsche,Carl jung, Daniel Dennett, Sam harris etc etc. It is quite clear to me that God was just a manifestation of our messed up internal workings on a collective level and kind of a failed science. We may very well be living in simulation and there may be infinitely more complexities that affect our day to day lives than we know. But those traditional gods surely don't exist. It is very hard to digest because of how painful life is and there is injustice and irrationality everywhere. There surely must be some better explanation out there for existence and everything ,but God or higher power as we know, don't fit in that.

Reactions: Obliviate and DynamicDepression
N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
I don't believe in God.

There was a time when the belief in a High Power was necessary just to keep the species from killing itself and destroying any semblance of a human civilization. Unfortunately we are now past that point and yet people (often hypocrites) are trying to force others to follow the rules of whichever Being they continue to believe in.

And those that maintain their God is the only, true one is OTT. Especially Christians IMHO. So much of that religion is a bastardisation of other religions and festivals of the time and it's turned into the largest conspiracy and owners yet. Remember people, Jesus was a Jew and there is no way in hell that he was a white man - no matter what people say.

I hate that people pick and choose bits of a book written by men from a time we unfortunately are slowly reverting to as a whole. And I think God and the Bible are reasons for that.

That said, if there was a Good the. You all need to know that he/she/they don't care about us. We are the equivalent to the seamonkeys kids are bought but are quickly forgotten about and left to their own business. Any theory on Free Will is simply the same excuse that we make up to ourselves or are told as children to make things seem better.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
FC don't believe in anything but suicide yo. You must be new around here. Hi, I'm GentleJerk :)

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
We are the I Am That I Am.
You know, the gnostics believe the creator of this physical reality is evil. They believe the "God" in the bible is evil and actually created us to control and enslave us.

Last edited:
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
If there is a God their intentions would be impossible to discern with accuracy because they would necessarily have to exist outside of the universe in some fashion to create it, which means they couldn't be bound by space time or matter (in any way we are able to comprehend), making metaphysical claims unverifiable. you wouldn't be able to know for sure if god revealing itself to you was really god doing that or aliens, or a hallucination, or people outside of your simulated reality (if we're in one) screwing around with you.

thus, suffering in the world and the extent to which it exists says nothing about that god or gods, because we can't actually know jack shit about them. i always think it's a little silly when people go "if god's real why is there suffering", because their intentions for suffering aren't knowable or (knowable with certainty).
I always wonder if the prophets, some of them being old of age, that wrote the religious books were just merely having hallucinations. In this time if someone says yeah I can speak to god and he's giving me visions you'd be locked up in the psychiatric clinic. The question "If god is real, then why suffering?" is more towards the religious people as to say if god is this kind powerful being then why not help us

Reactions: Arrow
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
The question "If god is real, then why suffering?" is more towards the religious people as to say if god is this kind powerful being then why not help us
Yes but their argument can very easily be "he is helping us; suffering is part of god's overall good plan for humanity because god is good, and you cannot understand his ways." Since he is a metaphysical agent you literally couldn't understand his ways, so bringing up suffering like that is a non-argument.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Based on near deathb experiences it appears to me that there is likely a god and an afterlife. I believe that this god is all powerful but that he has given us free will which leads to horrible suffering for some people. I think it might be the case that god can't control every little thinhg that happens in the universe even though he created it, though maybe he could- god might be extremely powerful but might not be all powerful in the sense of being able to prevent all sufering in a place that also has free will. Anyway I look at it I am very sad that I was born into such a horrible situation compared to others around me, and that so many terrible things were done against me by people I tried to be nice to. I do wish god would do something to keep people and other living things from having lives this bad if he could, but in the next life we will likely get a life review and see why certain things happened that we don't understand now. Sometimes I qwonder- did I do some terrible things in a previous life so that this life is punishment for something from a previous life? I don't think that's it, but it does seem like a remote possibility. I think most of it was bad luck in being around such mean people, and being around nice people now is just too late.
Wow I completely agree and resonate with you. I believe in the same things that you stated such as the near death experiences. But after watching quite a bit of them people always have the same exact story so I wonder if they are lying just to coerce people into Christianity. It's really difficult to believe anything nowadays. Some I heard where they were essentially brain dead and did not have any brain activity but were able to tell the doctors what they were doing or saying at the time and the visions they had being in heaven but still in the back of your mind you have a doubt.

The other thing about the whole free will thing. Like I understand that god made humans but did not create all the horrible things such as poverty and discrimination. Human's created that but what about of all the miracles and crap he's suppose to do? Why let all the good innocent souls suffer while the bad ones get away with everything? Why not intervene if he's this all powerful loving being. It's just sad.
I'm back. Right so this question.. A lot of people bring up, and it frustrates me because... I feel like it's been answered a lot.

I'm not gonna ask you to watch the entire thing, but this is an excellent uh.. Mannerism to explain the reasoning (big words, heh). Like the person above me said, it's about Free Will. The idea that things like love, and happiness are meaningless if you forced whatever you created into that fashion. I think anyone can agree with that.

If you're a parent, and you force your children to say "I love you", and you force your children to do x, y, and z.. How do you know it comes from their heart? You don't. So, yes, God, in the Christian/Catholic sense, has the ability to stop all suffering and if He wanted to, He could obliterate Satan right now, but the reason He let events transpire the way they did was out of love for everything He created. Love that essentially means that.. "I love you so much, I want you to do whatever you want to".

The ideas of suffering, sin and death are caused directly because of Satan, and more so because of the rejection of God by humans. You can read more into how this all plays out, but that's essentially the reason behind that.. Why is there suffering.. Story.

I don't personally like it. I'd prefer to.. Y'know.. Not have been created at all. If not that, then I don't know why everyone has to suffer because of what two people did, supposedly. Which doesn't make sense because.. I believe in Darwinism and.. Yeah, it's messy.

I'll definitely check out the video. I personally don't understand how god can see giving us free will as love when his children are killing, raping, torturing one another. If he is suppose to be a father to us then come discipline your awful children. The fact that god does have the power to obliterate satan as the world is covered with much more evil than good and can essentially save everyone. but from our perspective we feel abandoned. It's also like bad luck? like why is the universe giving me such bad luck that I am the one with all these intense problems while the billionaire asshole is living lavishly. Rn the only logical reason for the ones that do believe in him is just the free will and he does not want to interfere. But then what about those "miracles" he's preformed? why those certain people while most of the world is dying of starvation, poverty and most people DO NOT have a happy ending.
Yes but their argument can very easily be "he is helping us; suffering is part of god's overall good plan for humanity because god is good, and you cannot understand his ways." Since he is a metaphysical agent you literally couldn't understand his ways, so bringing up suffering like that is a non-argument.
I hate when people use that excuse yeah because having innocents being tortured to death is apart of his plan? they just use it as an excuse because they themselves do not have any answers and pretend to know. What we were taught and conditioned with religion is so far from reality. Just back to the same question from what we were taught that he is a merciful loving god, ok so then literally again why let your other children cause us misery. A simple question with no straightforward answers because it simply can never be answered, so that's why I just ask for opinions
Imo god doesn't exist. Never did. It was a mechanical universe right from the start. Worst of the worst horrors have happened here most of which are beyond our comprehension. Life can become extremely worse for anyone without any karma or reason. Humans created god because we needed that and at that time we didn't have much control over our reality. I am reading the works of Nietzsche,Carl jung, Daniel Dennett, Sam harris etc etc. It is quite clear to me that God was just a manifestation of our messed up internal workings on a collective level and kind of a failed science. We may very well be living in simulation and there may be infinitely more complexities that affect our day to day lives than we know. But those traditional gods surely don't exist. It is very hard to digest because of how painful life is and there is injustice and irrationality everywhere. There surely must be some better explanation out there for existence and everything ,but God or higher power as we know, don't fit in that.
I get it it's very tough. Yeah this other theory that humans just made up god as an excuse to the suffering and make cults and groups just for power to get away with horrendous things. But what about all the spiritual experiences and miracles that people had? Maybe it's hallucinations maybe it's a huge coincidence or maybe it's destiny and fate. Or there actually are beings/aliens controlling us from above as a matrix or dimension......or it's god. I always like to think of the show supernatural where dean and sam actually meet god and their like how dare you do this to us?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Wow I completely agree and resonate with you. I believe in the same things that you stated such as the near death experiences. But after watching quite a bit of them people always have the same exact story so I wonder if they are lying just to coerce people into Christianity. It's really difficult to believe anything nowadays. Some I heard where they were essentially brain dead and did not have any brain activity but were able to tell the doctors what they were doing or saying at the time and the visions they had being in heaven but still in the back of your mind you have a doubt.

The other thing about the whole free will thing. Like I understand that god made humans but did not create all the horrible things such as poverty and discrimination. Human's created that but what about of all the miracles and crap he's suppose to do? Why let all the good innocent souls suffer while the bad ones get away with everything? Why not intervene if he's this all powerful loving being. It's just sad.
A lot of people have similar stories but some stories vary widely for what happens in the afterlife, I do watch ndes on youtube all the time- I watched a very cool nde video about people being reunited with their pets, which was very cool. Then I think about the insects I smashed and the worms I put on hooks while fishing (this was the worst thing I ever did, those worms suffered like crazy, fishing with bait is so mean, I really regret it) and I wonder- don't insects and worms get an afterlife? I hope they don't do to me what I did to them.

Anyway, one big difference is that some ndes are religious and some are not. I am not religious and I worry about this, because some ndes show people going to hell for not being religious. However, quite a few ndes show people going to heaven who are not religious. SO there is a lot of variation.

It's really hard to sort out what is true in ndes an what isn't, but I still think there is some truth in a lot of them, especially ones in which the person is flating above their body and they see things that can be verified later that couldn't have been seen any other way.

Sometimes I think I shoulsd get religious before I ctb- but even if I try t believe it I can't, since so many things don't add up about it for me- I don't want o get into the details because I don't want to start a big religious debate. I will still keep watching these videos at times, but it's hard to find something new now.

• Love
Reactions: Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
FC don't believe in anything but suicide yo. You must be new around here. Hi, I'm GentleJerk :)
Lol hi I am new to this platform yes but sadly not new to misery and suffering. And ayyee I like that you're just chill like eh whatever happens, happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk and Someone123
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I'll definitely check out the video. I personally don't understand how god can see giving us free will as love when his children are killing, raping, torturing one another. If he is suppose to be a father to us then come discipline your awful children. The fact that god does have the power to obliterate satan as the world is covered with much more evil than good and can essentially save everyone. but from our perspective we feel abandoned. It's also like bad luck? like why is the universe giving me such bad luck that I am the one with all these intense problems while the billionaire asshole is living lavishly. Rn the only logical reason for the ones that do believe in him is just the free will and he does not want to interfere. But then what about those "miracles" he's preformed? why those certain people while most of the world is dying of starvation, poverty and most people DO NOT have a happy ending
Well, there's two things to that. If someone is raping and killing people, they're most probably going to hell. On top of that, if they have a conscious, feelings of guilt and despair will cloud them. That's discipline, more or less.

Well miracles are usually done by angels, or God, but the main idea is that a person asks God for it. I couldn't tell you for certain, but I think that, for the most part, miracles don't just happen on a whim. At the same time, maybe miracles don't exist at all, and that God really is hand-off-ish. That maybe the really rare chance of Judy surviving his car accident happened because it happened.

Assume that miracles are real though. It's only people close to God that will receive their blessings. Which makes sense, I think, since the entire belief of Christianity is having a relationship with God. You can't expect, for example, God to do any favours for someone who doesn't believe He exists.

Goddamm I'm surprised by how much I know heh. Well, that's what years and years of.. I guess indoctrination will do to you.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I don't believe in God.

There was a time when the belief in a High Power was necessary just to keep the species from killing itself and destroying any semblance of a human civilization. Unfortunately we are now past that point and yet people (often hypocrites) are trying to force others to follow the rules of whichever Being they continue to believe in.

And those that maintain their God is the only, true one is OTT. Especially Christians IMHO. So much of that religion is a bastardisation of other religions and festivals of the time and it's turned into the largest conspiracy and owners yet. Remember people, Jesus was a Jew and there is no way in hell that he was a white man - no matter what people say.

I hate that people pick and choose bits of a book written by men from a time we unfortunately are slowly reverting to as a whole. And I think God and the Bible are reasons for that.

That said, if there was a Good the. You all need to know that he/she/they don't care about us. We are the equivalent to the seamonkeys kids. are bought but are quickly forgotten about and left to their own business. Any theory on Free Will is simply the same excuse that we make up to ourselves or are told as children to make things seem better.
Perfectly said. *sigh* I like the whole seamonkeys reference of him just forgetting about us but I also do wonder in those moneys it's not just humans, its every soul from a mosquito to a worm to a cat to a whale to a tiger. We often forget about the other souls that exist.

• Hugs
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I personally like to think Jesus has not returned because he promised a kingdom without death or disease. But there can't be one without the other, I mean, the causes of diseases are living beings, so there would be death, but if you don't do it, there would be disease... he must be thinking about it.

It depends on which pantheon we review, but in abrahamic religions, especially in the past, the doctrine was about fear God. One of the uses this concept had was to impose and maintain some control, breaking the rules would imply an earthly punishment and another after this life. It is not surprise that many find difficult to see moral systems foreign to God, because they believe that without him there is no reason to apply them. That is one of the reasons why beings like the zabaniyas (hell angels who punish sinners) or the ancient interpretations of Satan (an instrument of God's wrath, being a synonym of purge) existed.

Reactions: nys
Sick&TiredURGH

Sick&TiredURGH

Aug 8, 2022

If I leave the toddler in the kitchen and the toddler burns the house down and then I get mad at the toddler, which one of us was bad?
The unsupervised toddler who was left to their own devices or the parent me who knows in far greater depth the consequences that could lead to the toddler being left in the kitchen without a parent around.
Ummmm don't think the toddler is to blame..

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
A lot of people have similar stories but some stories vary widely for what happens in the afterlife, I do watch ndes on youtube all the time- I watched a very cool nde video about people being reunited with their pets, which was very cool. Then I think about the insects I smashed and the worms I put on hooks while fishing (this was the worst thing I ever did, those worms suffered like crazy, fishing with bait is so mean, I really regret it) and I wonder- don't insects and worms get an afterlife? I hope they don't do to me what I did to them.

Anyway, one big difference is that some ndes are religious and some are not. I am not religious and I worry about this, because some ndes show people going to hell for not being religious. However, quite a few ndes show people going to heaven who are not religious. SO there is a lot of variation.

It's really hard to sort out what is true in ndes an what isn't, but I still think there is some truth in a lot of them, especially ones in which the person is flating above their body and they see things that can be verified later that couldn't have been seen any other way.

Sometimes I think I shoulsd get religious before I ctb- but even if I try t believe it I can't, since so many things don't add up about it for me- I don't want o get into the details because I don't want to start a big religious debate. I will still keep watching these videos at times, but it's hard to find something new now.
Again its insane how much I relate with you. I always take into consideration of all the other souls in this world most people just think of humans but I'm like well what about the spiders, mosquitos, cockroaches, ants that we just step on and kill without hesitation? I actually went vegan because of all of the animal abuse and torture in dairy and farms that just broke my heart. And exactly as the worms, I also felt guilty of every cockroach or mosquito I killed and when I was a meat eater because as humans we are designed to be selfish. So now I try my hardest not to kill/harm any living animal because the light bulb went off when I became more spiritual and was like holy shit they have souls too and we disregard them as our products.

I again agree with you about the ndes some of them are insane and some make me question such as one about homosexuality so i'm very cautious about them cuz it can easily be lies with the doctors and patients teaming up to spark this whole religion thing to lure people in but alot of them are very beautiful and I seek comfort in that atleast.
If I leave the toddler in the kitchen and the toddler burns the house down and then I get mad at the toddler, which one of us was bad?
The unsupervised toddler who was left to their own devices or the parent me who knows in far greater depth the consequences that could lead to the toddler being left in the kitchen without a parent around.
Ummmm don't think the toddler is to blame..
You have a good point. That's why the whole he's our father blah blah like ok so then be a father and discipline your awful children

Last edited:
  • Hugs
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I actually went vegan because of all of the animal abuse and torture in dairy and farms that just broke my heart.
I was vegan for eight months and I want to get back to it, it was so difficult for me to maintain, but I agree that it is a better way for sure. I still have some vegan meals. Pretty soon I hope I won't have nay meals any more, so that will solve that issue.

I just wouldn't believe an nde based on homosexuality because I have several relatives and friends in this lifestyle who have excellent ethics, top of the line ethics, people who do all kinds of volunteering, donations, and sacrifice for others. I am hoping that the religious ones that say you'll go to hell for not having a certain religious belief aren't true. I tried brainwashing myself just in case to cover for this but I couldn't get myself to believe in a certain religion, t me it seems like there are too many contradictions.

I have actually thrown hundreds of worms off of sidewalks after a rain into the grass- hopefully this makes up for some of them that I impaled on hooks while fishing.

• Love
PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

Mar 20, 2022
I don't believe in god as i was raised by atheist parents, and I wasn't baptized either, so I'm not a part of any religious community. I guess i didn't have to question myself about god and its purpose/existence very much.