WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
To fucking kill myself this year. The only logical one i can do to solve most of my problems.

But of course, I would never tell a "normie" that.

• Hugs
Reactions: sapphoslastpoem, Endex, flyingtopluto and 5 others
Pentobarbital_Plz

Pentobarbital_Plz

STOP HAVING KIDS!!!
Oct 28, 2022
To fucking DIE

The limited people in my life probably expect a recovery, but they don't get it. Nobody really does…

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Endex, LivideLamb and WorthlessTrash
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I'm in day treatment right now and the last few days have been focused on new year resolutions and then obviously with my family too and all I want to say is I want to be dead. That's it. But instead I had to make some bullshit up.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, it's really not a good idea to tell people that. In this pro suffering society so many people refuse to see suicide as being a rational solution despite the fact that to die is the most normal thing ever and continuing to exist is only delaying the inevitable after all. But yes, to die has always been the most logical thing for me as the less days spent here the more amounts of unnecessary suffering that would be prevented as a result.
Leaving this world will always be ideal to me, as to die solves everything as it removes the true cause of all our problems in the first place, but sadly I'm still here and I hate how I've managed to exist for yet another year.

N

newbie87

Jul 15, 2022
To fucking kill myself this year. The only logical one i can do to solve most of my problems.

But of course, I would never tell a "normie" that.
One wish: happiness or suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: looseye, Endex and LivideLamb
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I am pretty much the same as the others who have posted, I don't want to be here anymore. I want to catch the bus before the summer rolls in. I'm still disappointed that I made it into another year, but hey ho.

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I'm drunk it's only January 1. Absolutely hate myself. I hate this life I hate I'm breathing right now. My aim is to end and end my suffering soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and rationaltake
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
My brain is too mushy to resolve anything … I live in hourly increments …

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Don't really have resolutions... I know what they should be: get fitter, lose weight, get a reasonable job, tidy and clean the house, get stuff that has broken fixed.

However, all I need to realistically do is just keep treading water as best I can while my Dad is still alive. And if he passes- CTB without messing it up.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex and WorthlessTrash
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
All I want is to end my life. Nothing makes me happy anymore.

• Aww..
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
almostoutofhere

almostoutofhere

Living in the past
Dec 27, 2022
It's too late for resolutions for me, I just don't have the energy

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
To hopefully stop being a coward and just remove myself from earth already

• Hugs
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
It's weird looking at these from last year lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Abyssal
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I recognize some of these accounts. I wonder where they are now.