• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
My head is going a 100 miles an hr and I need a distraction so🙏

I'll start...

Once, when I was in high-school (the age you get embarrassed for pretty much any and everything), I was walking back home when I noticed this guy from my neighborhood, around my age, waving at me from a bit afar and saying hi so warmly. I was surprised since we never did that but I was kinda happy so I matched his energy and waved back and returned the hi with a warm smile. Then I continued my walk for a bit but I couldn't help this nagging thought, why was he all of a sudden like this? It's not like we're friends or acknowledge each other on the streets like that......I then reluctantly turned back and guess what?....I see his friend walking behind me!! He says hey, he was smiling, kinda embarrassed for me but also trying to hide it to not embarrass me further....on man! I wanted the earth to open up and just swallow me whole right then and there.....

That was my most embarrassing moment for so long until something else happened that knocked it out of the park but it's not something appropriate to write here :)

Soo what is your most embarrassing moment..or your second most?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
My most embarrassing started on the day that I was born and has continued on for 21 years. I'm still waiting for it to be over...

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, ijustwishtodie and rozeske
Rd2nowhere

Rd2nowhere

Silly Tulip is a color.
Jun 16, 2022
I had just gotten back from lunch with a vendor. We were on the sales floor when I leaned over to pick something up off the floor. I farted so loudly heads turned and looked at me. Trying to keep it professional I continued our conversation as if nothing happened. Until this horrendous odor clouded our space. It was sooo embarrassing. People were asking what's that smell. We walked and continued to talk until we both were laughing.

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't have an embarrassing moment. My life is just too uneventful and boring for that

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, sserafim and rozeske

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Coming out of a manic episode realizing that I was posting nudes and videos on a fetish site and considered becoming a cam girl.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It's hard for me to choose a specific moment.

I'm clumsy and I have stupid moments from time to time.

Of course, when I go to sleep, my brain often remembers all these moments...

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's hard for me to choose a specific moment.

I'm clumsy and I have stupid moments from time to time.

Of course, when I go to sleep, my brain often remembers all these moments...
Same. I heard someone say I'm not clumsy, it takes a talent to trip over nothing.

So i say we're just talented.

Reactions: Agon321
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
One of the worst is having my SS threads posted onto incel forums and being called slurs such as
"noodlewhore"
and
"chink whore".
It was embarrassing how they were insulting and making fun of me but I also found it kind of funny.

Another is being banned from another forum for being a girl. They were so mean to me and even made a thread about me. I've tried to rejoin that forum but all of my alts have been banned. I thought it was funny how they were so obsessed with me though

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: divinemistress36, Dr Iron Arc, Rocinante and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
One of the worst is having my SS threads posted onto incel forums and being called slurs such as
"noodlewhore" and "
chink whore".
It was embarrassing how they were insulting and making fun of me.

Another is being banned from another forum for being a girl. They were so mean to me. I've tried to rejoin that forum but all of my alts have been banned. I thought it was funny how they were so obsessed with me though
Oh am sorry. That's terrible! Obsessed is right if they are going out of their way to post your threads from over here. You are probably better off without them anyways.

Reactions: sserafim
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
When I fell in love with my best friend's girlfriend and we had this weird "menage a trois" going for a while. She felt so bad for me that she even tried to set me up with a mutual friend of ours. I'll spare you the details but it ended with me cutting her off because I didn't want to interfere with their relationship any longer (which only lasted for like 5-6 months after that).

Last edited:
  • Wow
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
There was a day at work I didn't notice a booger was sticking out of my nose. I did interact with people so I'm sure it got noticed but no one told me to wipe it away... so I only realized it a few hours later.

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36 and rozeske
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I was 17 and I was forced to show my SH scars to my parents.

• Aww..
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've had far too many to remember but I'll share a pretty recent one.

So at my job, I almost always work the closing shift which means there's about 2 and a half to 3 hours after we close where we can all play music on personal speakers. No headphones allowed though and there's tons of loud beeping from forklifts and stuff going on so if you want to be able to hear any music at all you better crank that shit up.

A few weeks ago I noticed that my phone was actually staying connected to the wifi for once which meant I could actually listen to anything on YouTube instead of having to rely on downloaded playlists. I was in a mood for Kirby music that day so I decided to put on one of the boss themes from Triple Deluxe.

For those who don't want to listen to this song: the embarrassing horror comes from the halfway point where it's just filled with screams of the boss ingame. It turns out I fell for a Gilvasunner troll video and not the actual proper theme. The whole song starts as normal first but then descends into playing the terrifying laughs she makes. They sound good ingame but when listening to it as a song it was distracting and particularly embarrassing since everyone around me heard screams and laughs coming out of my speaker.

Nobody has ever mentioned this to me but I'm pretty sure they all heard it and think I'm cringe. I try to keep my music quieter these days…

• Yay!
Reactions: WearyWanderer and rozeske