• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
Mine is N in a hotel room in 2.5 weeks time. I don't think I need to regurgitate the reasons behind this method. I really don't see any downside. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong which I usually am which is why I am drinking that shit meant for animals.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Same method as you. Because it's supposed to be painless and peaceful compared to other methods.

Reactions: dano6533 and Samuel
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
suffering from depression and anxiety problems and . My brain can't work fast enough for the world and i hate my life and living this way i want to end my life

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
suffering from depression and anxiety problems and . My brain can't work fast enough for the world and i hate my life and living this way i want to end my life

I am also suffering from severe depression and anxiety and it's gotten to the state that it is no longer bearable. I have done all my preparations, like notes, will and method. Just need to wait for the right time. What is your method btw?

Reactions: dano6533
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
I'm trying to hang myself with my fake rope. I just need to find a way to tie it to something and I'm done.

Surely, there are many things you can tie it to. Are you doing full or partial suspension? If you have a door, that would be enough.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Mine is N in a hotel room in 2.5 weeks time. I don't think I need to regurgitate the reasons behind this method. I really don't see any downside. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong which I usually am which is why I am drinking that shit meant for animals.
What if the N is counterfeit, or what if you can't hold it down?

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
What if the N is counterfeit, or what if you can't hold it down?

Well, I am confident that the N is legit as I have done a sleep test and know others irl successfully ctbing using N from the same vendor. As to holding it down, that's what the anti-emetics are for, granted I may still throw up. I have accepted that there is no foolproof method as any minute detail can fuck up a "perfect plan" but I am willing to accept the odds on this one.

Reactions: dano6533 and Smilla
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Well, I am confident that the N is legit as I have done a sleep test and know others irl successfully ctbing using N from the same vendor. As to holding it down, that's what the anti-emetics are for, granted I may still throw up. I have accepted that there is no foolproof method as any minute detail can fuck up a "perfect plan" but I am willing to accept the odds on this one.
Suicide is so scary, but I feel like I have to do it.

O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
If it was ever possible, and if I ever reached my breaking point, I'd prefer to jump off a building. It's been my favorite method for as long as I can remember, for multiple reasons that are difficult to explain. Perhaps it's because it's the method I've been exposed to the most, or maybe it's due to me just believing that it's the most beautiful way to go.

Though it most likely won't ever happen due to complications, it's always the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I think about dying, and the few times I actually do go outside, the tall buildings I pass by seem to be practically "calling" out to me. Maybe this is all just proof of my insanity.

D

Deleted member 847

If it was ever possible, and if I ever reached my breaking point, I'd prefer to jump off a building. It's been my favorite method for as long as I can remember, for multiple reasons that are difficult to explain. Perhaps it's because it's the method I've been exposed to the most, or maybe it's due to me just believing that it's the most beautiful way to go.

Though it most likely won't ever happen due to complications, it's always the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I think about dying, and the few times I actually do go outside, the tall buildings I pass by seem to be practically "calling" out to me. Maybe this is all just proof of my insanity.
What if you don't land on your head? Ouch

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018

I could never jump off a building, terrified of heights. Ok, may be I could if my body was on fire or something.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I thought about jumping, but I'm afraid that it could leave you concious for quite a while after the impact. I guess the only thing that makes it an effective method is that there is no turning back.

U

usrnm80

Jun 15, 2018
I thought about jumping a long time ago, but decided on either hanging or freezing to death. Would've used N but don't have money.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Hanging is what ive had in mind, I've given freezing a small thought, I wonder how painful freezing is?

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Leaning towards drowning while under sedation from something like chloral hydrate or chlomethiozole as it seems relatively straightforward, and drifting away in water has a vague appeal.

Was considering carbon dioxide narcosis from dry ice as a niche method that would potentially be difficult to detect. Not sure if this is feasible, however.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
My plan is a hotel room and a combination of methods, all centered around the respiratory system. Respiratory depression is relatively hassle-free, as methods go. The hotel room is to ensure that I am not interrupted and that no relatives are "surprised" by a discovery. I'll be taking pains so as to not traumatize any maids.

As to why, it's the usual mixture of chronic illness, long-term pain, being unwanted, and an overall forecast that none of the previous items are going to change for the better.

T

Tiburcio

My plan now is getting sodium nitrite of somewhere because it's the only method I could be able to do. It will be hard, but definitely easier than a lot of other ways to go.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Cutting or overdose. Cutting because I want to see my being human fading away from me. And overdose because even at the verge of death I still want to have even just a nick of a time with the only human whom my eyes put wings into.