• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I got 157 at the WISC-III test.

• Wow
Reactions: Roberto and Final Escape
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I think they can give u a rough idea at least of how low it can be. Not necessarily tell u how high it is. Often people in the internet communities like this I've noticed are exceptionally intelligent compared to the norm. Which might explain why we tend to be more disappointed about life. I forgot which test is pretty legit. A friend was telling me. I'll have to ask. He has a channel on YouTube and has put out several books. One to do with IQ.
Considering I have a hard time understanding basic sentences sometimes and can't read books, because I have a hard time understanding the story, I doubt i'm part of the exceptionally intelligent. I also wouldn't be surprised if the dunning kruger effect was used mainly to raise the self esteem of those who suffer from feeling stupid and to insult over confident assholes.

Reactions: Final Escape
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I was tested around 8 years old -- apparently, 156 (so my parents tell me). I'm not sure which scale was used.

• Wow
Reactions: Roberto
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I don't bother with exams I already know the answers to. Nor to those whose bodies are formed by lesser minds. They call this narcissism. I just know better.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Why this question on this of all sites?

Reactions: TheHatedOne, Roberto and Jodes
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Why this question on this of all sites?
Good question - I've given up asking myself if people are trolling or not, because let's face it, I'm not normal myself, so who am I to judge people who troll. Not that the OP isn't normal. I'm just saying there is a lot of trolling and I've almost given up caring cos I'm changing buses sooooo soon!!!!!!!! It seems most people took to this one for humour tho, I suppose there are things that everyone's sensitive to
Often people in the internet communities like this I've noticed are exceptionally intelligent compared to the norm.
Well, that explains why I haven't been in any of the other communities, I'm too stupid. But this one works for me :-p

Last edited:
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
sober im between 95-105 and drunk easily on albert einstein lvl
I don't know, probably pretty low, I tried one of them there online tests and couldn't figure out how to start the test, my verdict:
Dumb as a bag of hammers
DBD

Reactions: Jodes and Roberto
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
A hundred and sixty. But it is a poor method of judging someone's intelligence. If I am really that "intelligent", then what am I doing on this website?
Because you didn't fit in the world of assholes like me jealous of your intelligence that made you feel bad because of your gift ?
I'm obssesed with the iq. I always wanted a higher iq. Mine is 90-100, 20 years ago. With depression you get 30% less, and with medications ... possibly less.

Last edited:
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
148, from my test score at age 17.

• Wow
Reactions: Roberto and Jodes
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Because you didn't fit in the world of assholes like me jealous of your intelligence that made you feel bad because of your gift ?
I'm obssesed with the iq. I always wanted a higher iq. Mine is 90-100, 20 years ago. With depression you get 30% less, and with medications ... possibly less.
How about repeated depression? That explains why mine's now measured with a decimal point

locusdelicti

locusdelicti

Jan 6, 2019
Both of my parents were invited to be in Mensa (and declined). While I know I have a higher-than-average intellect, I've purposely avoided tests like these all my life as (a) my parents never cared; and (b) part of me doesn't want to disappoint them by perhaps being lower than them. I think every parent wants their children to exceed them. Beside all that, while raw critical thinking is a great skill to possess, I've found that raw creatives with outgoing personalities can achieve just as much, if not more (career-wise). You just have to find the right situation for your desires and skill sets.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Was 123 in 2008 but now is much lower.

• Wow
uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
Never taken an IQ test, but if I had to guess, it'll be way below average.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
+10000 when i woke into a day of extreme situation, combined with sufficient sleep, no bad foods, 4-5 coffees and an energy drink. But the stress is the main ingredient. In order to reach this IQ i have to be first so stupid, so can put myself in such situation, many, too many times. My IQ in my normal days is -100000000000000 until i woke up and fix it again.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
+10000 when i woke into a day of extreme situation, combined with sufficient sleep, no bad foods, 4-5 coffees and an energy drink. But the stress is the main ingredient. In order to reach this IQ i have to be first so stupid, so can put myself in such situation, many, too many times. My IQ in my normal days is -100000000000000 until i woke up and fix it again.
People say that I had a variable performance. Sometimes too slow, most of the time. But sometimes, a few, I was fast. Now I'm always slow as a slug.