terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
On mdma (in the right setting and circumstances), sex and love in a happy relationship, laughing, an enjoyable adrenaline rush.

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes and Mizzmini45
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I forgot to add laughing my ass off especially like I did when I would go to improv. Literally on the floor laughing, jumping up from chair spinning around from jokes my troupe would tell. Great stuff.

Reactions: heavyeyes and arposandra
I

It'llNeverEnd

Mar 1, 2020
the unconditional love from my animals, even if it is only for an attempt at being fed

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and ghostspace
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I don't know what it's called, but for me it feels like pink bubbles are rising inside of me when I make a new friend or have a crush on someone.

Reactions: heavyeyes and I_love_to_bake
I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
I don't know what it's called, but for me it feels like pink bubbles are rising inside of me when I make a new friend or have a crush on someone.
The joy of the possibility of growth? Like holding a seed in your hand, imagining the potential inside. There is such potential behind every time you make a new friendship :)

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and ghostspace
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
The joy of the possibility of growth? Like holding a seed in your hand, imagining the potential inside. There is such potential behind every time you make a new friendship :)
I love that description! Yes, that's what it is!

(I'm always happy to see your username because I imagine you baking away, all the cookies and cakes.)

Reactions: heavyeyes
Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
Passion. I love feeling inspired+motivated to create. It's a beautiful feeling that usually results in me making something I feel ok about.

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
Don't know what it's called, maybe love.. whenever I was cuddling with my boyfriend it felt very peaceful. I would just be happy to have him. His warmth and touch were enough to make me forget about all my problems. No thoughts except the moment. I think it was perhaps even better than sleeping, which says a lot.
We aren't together anymore though.

C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
Love. When you're with friends and someone does something stupid or funny and there's just this overwhelming fondness and love. When you're using someone as a pillow or you make random noises at each other back and forth or when you make someone speechless or laugh really hard. Trusting and being trusted. I miss it so so much.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
When nothing and nobody bothers me

sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
Being hyped about a movie/serie/game coming out soon.

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
1. It's pathetic but I fucking love being dazed out of my mind, high drunk or even just sleep deprived, I love when I have no earthly clue what the fuck is going on around me, pure oblivion, pure bliss. Dreams are fun for this same reason and I love that feeling of nodding off, brief as it tends to be.
2. Manic obsession, from a new fandom or new relationship or whatever, I love losing my mind over something I love before I go back to being numb
3. Being over caffeinated, it's just fun, better when paired with an intense sugar high, lol

I guess I only like being in some sort of altered state of mind, more controllable (generally) & less fragile than other positive feelings. Wow I suck lol

unrest

unrest

Jun 3, 2023
it begins with me gaslighting myself into the thought of whether or not this is real. purely in the moment.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Strawberry_Clouds

Strawberry_Clouds

( = ⩊ = )
Jun 17, 2023
I really like the feeling of imperishability, but anticipation is a close second, being much easier to trigger.
I like the feeling of being in the moment, of things being ok. I mostly feel like this with my friends, they make me happy ^w^

Last edited:
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
1. 2. It's pathetic but I fucking love being dazed out of my mind, high drunk or even just sleep deprived, I love when I have no earthly clue what the fuck is going on around me, pure oblivion, pure bliss. Dreams are fun for this same reason and I love that feeling of nodding off, brief as it tends to be.
2. 3. Manic obsession, from a new fandom or new relationship or whatever, I love losing my mind over something I love before I go back to being numb
3. 5. Being over caffeinated, it's just fun, better when paired with an intense sugar high, lol

I guess I only like being in some sort of altered state of mind, more controllable (generally) & less fragile than other positive feelings. Wow I suck lol
Scratch that, 1. Is that trance you go into when you hear really good music and forget your existence for a time as you melt into the song, and 4. Is that feeling when you shake your head violently then close your eyes and lean back and it feels like you're being ripped apart from the inside, it's intense and I can't always handle it but I love it, it feels like dying~