• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
They're a bit expensive but WBC's craft soda orange cream soda is really good! If I'm just going to the store I'll pick up Coke or sometimes Vanilla Coke. Depends on what mood I'm in.

I'm really a fan of these aguas frescas that our local taqueria sells for two dollars.

therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
okay own up people... who likes this drink?

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
okay own up people... who likes this drink?

IDShot_540x540.jpg
I just might be the only Scot who doesn't buy irn bru, I can drink it but I never buy soft drinks except the occasional bottle of bitter lemon.

Did you know that Coca cola sent a bunch of suits on a fact finding mission to Scotland to find out why it wasn't the biggest selling soft drink?

therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I just might be the only Scot who doesn't buy irn bru, I can drink it but I never buy soft drinks except the occasional bottle of bitter lemon.

Did you know that Coca cola sent a bunch of suits on a fact finding mission to Scotland to find out why it wasn't the biggest selling soft drink?

Wow.... just ... wow. I mean it's good, but it's not that good. This definitely is news for me me :)