momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
It doesn't have to be a childhood memory. Just your happiest, coziest memory. I have a lot to be honest. My life was actually very good as a child until I fucked it all up. Here's one to start.

Summer was ending and my mom and I decided to go to the waterpark on our way home from camp. She was relaxing on the benches while I played in the water and then when it was getting darker we walked throughout our neighbourhood and bought ice cream from the ice cream man. It was either cyclones or rockets (the ice cream). We both screamed when junebugs started falling down from the trees right outside our house, haha. She pulled out all the dandelions from our front lawn because I was allergic to them. I'm going to miss her so much and I will always hate myself for not being able to make her happy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pluto and Rocinante
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
I have no memory and I seriously doubt I was ever happy beyond just simple distraction... but I really enjoyed being smarter than all my peers when young! I honestly thought I was accidentaly put into a school for idiots, cause none of the other kids could keep up

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Wait, you guys remember your childhoods?

Stripe19

Stripe19

Forgotten Martyr
Feb 28, 2023
I think it'd have to be my "golden age". I was coming out of being a toxic asshole and sadistic manipulator, i had a good older mentor who acted like an older brother, a partner who i believed with all my heart loved me, and i loved them to the earth's core. I was accepted and found charming and energetic, emerging into communities and bothering to have social interaction. I had no fears or worries or doubts, the only issue really was being violated, but either it was slow burn or life was good enough i didnt really mind. I even thought id never have suicidal thoughts again.
Sadly, every part of that is gone now, but i cherish the thought.

Itz_d3p

Itz_d3p

Life keep going but I'm not
Apr 16, 2023
Almost every dinner before my father died, he always knew what to talk about and his stories where the best, he was awesome. There were two topics at dinner funny memories we had or dinner and politics even though we always ended up laughing and staying sit for 2 hours talking. Dinner was the best part of the day.

• Love
Reactions: RW__Asher23 and CloudyNight
CloudyNight

CloudyNight

Wake me up before you go go
Apr 15, 2023
Summer of freshman year i was in the gym it was near closing time and me and my sifu where pretty much the only people there my sifu was very traditional Chinese man just like his sifu he was hard on me and when I messed up he would hit me with the bō and tell me to repeat it he wasn't one of kind words only to teach even if I thought I had something perfect he would still be able to point out something but this time it was different it was what he said "I'm proud of you" coming from a broken home of drug use and only got into mma to vent my feelings I saw him like a father still remember it

R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Camping, bringing home a baby raccoon, I was only 7, mother freaked! Dad was like what again? telling me leave the animals in the woods. Woods behind our house. Later learn how to run tractor and pick up my friends hook up the trailer take 5 bails of hay and go to stream/small river fishing then jumping in for a swim before going home with fresh fish our poles and the bails we sat one while fishing. Had good time and even got caught in the rain going home but we didn't care. Nothing mattered except the fun we had, friends doing it together and knowing we would all be eating at my parents house because it was large old farmhouse. Just one of many but they mostly started to disappear around 10 years old. One bad thing after another after that. But this is still good memory.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloudyNight