• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
I will probably say mine later.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Doesn't matter because there's no way I'm waiting for a chance of that.

But maybe a brain aneurysm? The literal meaning of "drop dead".

Reactions: Forveleth
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Honestly, I have no idea.

Of course, I won't be offended if I accidentally die naturally in the near future.

However, I would like to decide for myself when I will die.
I want to have the illusion of control over my life.

Reactions: xinino and eatantz
N

Nightwatcher

Apr 16, 2024
Falling asleep and never waking up again would be a dream come true. When I'm sure I won't last long enough (not even close lol) there's something very peaceful even in a single thought about it. Eternal sleep with no dreams. Pure nothingness.

Reactions: eatantz
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Lightening strike. One in a million chance. People talk about you for at least a week. šŸ˜Ž

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Lightening strike. One in a million chance. People talk about you for at least a week. šŸ˜Ž
That is not a natural cause of death but rather accidental one. Also, there are reports of people surviving it.

as soon as i saw this thread i instantly thought of this video
Best way to go out ig
https://www.asianage.com/life/more-...ns-kill-themselves-every-year-says-study.html

Falling asleep and never waking up again would be a dream come true. When I'm sure I won't last long enough (not even close lol) there's something very peaceful even in a single thought about it. Eternal sleep with no dreams. Pure nothingness.
That does not tell about the cause, but rather about circumstances.

Last edited:
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I would have to go with cardiac arrest. Seems relatively peaceful and quick. 2nd place would be spontaneous human combustion.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
I would have to go with cardiac arrest. Seems relatively peaceful and quick. 2nd place would be spontaneous human combustion.
Wikipedia says it's pseudoscientific (combustion).

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Wikipedia says it's pseudoscientific (combustion).
I know. It was just a little reference.

I don't all the ways the body can break on it's own but I would also go for something that just shuts of your CNS. Although I can imagine that it's a more drawn out and unpleasant process if something like that exits.

xinino

xinino

I love to be sick
Mar 31, 2024
fainting duo to heart disease, I previously passed out; I wish I had died, but I unfortunately woke up afterwards. It was peaceful. I want my consciousness to painlessly fade away, then die.
Also, lightening carves beautiful scars, stylish death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Anything peaceful and quick. Not sure that even exists... Most people have illness at least beforehand. But yeah- when you hear people have passed peacefully in their sleep. That sounds nice. No idea what they die of though. Probably because they're on dynamite drugs I imagine. Are there natural deaths that are free of pain without pain killers and sedatives?