Sep 17, 2022
N

• Hugs
Reactions: sickbeyondmeasure, murmur, Alayna and 1 other person
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I haven't tried much, practically nothing, Modafinil is like a mild amphetamine and is good, i've also tried Kratom and i want to try Adderall, i've got a list lying around but i don't feel like trying like a scientist.

dirtnap

dirtnap

Jun 7, 2022
Sugar.
Seriously, I've been unable to detox from sugar and I binge hard on it.

Reactions: Ethereal Knight
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Nothing. I don't even drink coffee. I'm worried the guy behind the counter will judge me.

I tried weed once. Gave me a panic attack. And I have alcoholism in my family, so I can't bring myself to drink. It also tastes like crap.

The ironic thing is if someone gave me fentanyl, or a hard drug, I don't think I would decline it. If I'm going to be self destructive, I want to be truly self destructive. And hey, if I die, then its not my fault. It's the drug dealers fault, apparently lol.

Also, anyone know how to get shrooms? I say half jokingly. I hear some people have some success in fixing their issues with psilocybin.

Magic Truffles contain psilocybin and you can order them in Europe. They also have microdosing kits. You can also get grow kits for shrooms, but they are tricky to grow:

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
sex and internet addiction.

though I only have access to the latter.

I wish I had access to both :'( especially high-quality sex :love:

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and Dead Ghost
TheCyberian

TheCyberian

Swinging in Her Cell
Nov 13, 2022
Definitely amphetamines and stimulants more broadly. I love the rush and burst of energy I get. Probably the only thing keeping me from being a methhead is being too nerdy to find any lmao

Reactions: TwistedGirl
W

Whistea

Jul 29, 2022
Alcohol. Although admittedly, I barely even have any experience with other drugs.

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
if anyone offered me coke at any time i would immediately take it, i miss the feeling of being a functioning human so much. i just dont have a source and my anxiety prevents me from looking, which is annoying bc its the anxiety that coke helps with lol
i have a goal to try as many drugs as i can before i die just to see what theyre like, only tried two so far (coke + weed) not a huge fan of weed but i think it might just be bc i was never in a comfortable environment during it.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Caffeine, sugar. Although, I'm sure I'd like opiates. I liked the effects of codeine when it was prescribed to me.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Internet. I do not have the connections to buy drugs.

S

sickbeyondmeasure

May 17, 2023
Caffeine. But oh how I wish I had N.

juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
alcohol or mushrooms. alcohol numbs me to everything that overwhelms me and mushrooms make me genuinely happy, even if it's just a fleeting feeling. i should start taking them for my depression.

delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
Currently meth.

Q

Quinnalyn

Jun 17, 2023
Mine is marijuana but I'm going to NA now so now just nicotine and caffeine
Mine is marijuana but I'm going to NA now so now just nicotine and caffeine
I use to be super into shrooms and acid