Aug 24, 2022
caffeine

Reactions: sickbeyondmeasure, looseye, ImsooDone1N and 3 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Internet.

My laptop specifically. I threw it away because it got so bad I didn't even want to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, looseye, Dead Ghost and 1 other person
Aurora_chaser

Aurora_chaser

Fulfilled
Apr 12, 2021
Shroomies and weed. I've lost too many people to synthetics, because literally everything is cut with fentanyl these days.

Reactions: makethepainstop, ImsooDone1N, AUTIST777 and 1 other person
M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
Church and LSD.

• Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, makethepainstop, rainysummer and 2 others
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Shroomies
but haven't done them in a while and probably never will

Reactions: makethepainstop and ImsooDone1N
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Tough choice. If I could get any I'd say cocaine, failing that mdma

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and SieMeCryOrDie
D

Deboneire1

Lost all, lost everything
Sep 15, 2022
Weed is mine.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Shikamaru

Shikamaru

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ˚⁎⁺˳⋆ Misslilly 𓆩 ♡ 𓆪
Jun 13, 2022
Meth :/ it's rough

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Élégie, Ethereal Knight, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
Speed and weed is my go to day to day. Used to do acid on the regular (Every 2 weeks for about a year at one point) but don't see the appeal any more.

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, rainysummer, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
S

SieMeCryOrDie

Aug 29, 2022
Cocaine...surprisingly it takes away my anxiety and helps me function like a normal adult.

Reactions: cgrtt.brns, TwistedGirl, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
AUTIST777

AUTIST777

Jumping soon
Apr 29, 2020
Meth :/ it's rough
ive tried meth, i really preferred bath salts over it tho. Way stronger and more intense high, a-pvp fucked my brain for months i was paranoid af.
Speed and weed is my go to day to day. Used to do acid on the regular (Every 2 weeks for about a year at one point) but don't see the appeal any more.
i do acid on the regular, pretty sure most of it is actually 25i tho coz of the bitter aftertaste.

• Informative
Reactions: ManicPanic2018 and ImsooDone1N
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
sleep

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: MetaBelief, Dead Ghost, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm lame. Caffeine and booze.

My experiments with edibles put me off marijuana I have always wanted to try cocaine.

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
i like ket but my tolerance is too high to do it anymore
now its weed but i trip on dmt and salvia a lot and do shrooms/lsd whenever my tolerance is low enough (every 2 weeks usually). also benzos whenever i have an something to do, like work

Reactions: AUTIST777 and ImsooDone1N
C

CowsAreCool

Student
Sep 21, 2021
Nothing. I don't even drink coffee. I'm worried the guy behind the counter will judge me.

I tried weed once. Gave me a panic attack. And I have alcoholism in my family, so I can't bring myself to drink. It also tastes like crap.

The ironic thing is if someone gave me fentanyl, or a hard drug, I don't think I would decline it. If I'm going to be self destructive, I want to be truly self destructive. And hey, if I die, then its not my fault. It's the drug dealers fault, apparently lol.

Also, anyone know how to get shrooms? I say half jokingly. I hear some people have some success in fixing their issues with psilocybin.

• Hugs
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Let me see, Well THC gummies are very good, alcohol is ok, iced tea and tobacco are my everyday use.

• Hugs
Reactions: AUTIST777 and ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Yea same. Love heroin. Due to it being unavailable, I use Oxycodone mainly, but any potent phenantherene opiate thats a full mu agonist is usually game. Also use cannabis products, RX benzos, rx morphine (to prevent w/d), and other stuff that's not really important.
ive tried meth, i really preferred bath salts over it tho. Way stronger and more intense high, a-pvp fucked my brain for months i was paranoid af.

i do acid on the regular, pretty sure most of it is actually 25i tho coz of the bitter aftertaste.
I'm sure it's an NBome if you can taste it, but why not test it with a black light? Or even better order a a bottle of erlichs reagent imo lsd > nbome. I have reagents from when I used mdma. Everything from partyflock, and checkpoint C|P was always mdxx-high. And the ®️ Ones too were fire too.

Last edited:
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
No, nothing, no smoking, no alcohol, no coffee... just water. I have suffered enough with the crap that doctors have prescribed me all my life to be so stupid as to do it of my own free will.

//

No prenc res de res, ni fumo, ni alcohol, ni café... només aigua. Ja he patit prou amb les porqueries que m'han receptat els metges durant tota la meva vida com per ser tan masoca de fer-ho per voluntat meva.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shivali, Élégie, Ethereal Knight and 1 other person
Aurora_chaser

Aurora_chaser

Fulfilled
Apr 12, 2021
Cocaine...surprisingly it takes away my anxiety and helps me function like a normal adult.
Do you have an ADHD diagnosis? Because this is my experience with coke/all other stimulants, just like "oh hey, I can concentrate and function for the next 30 minutes."

Aurora_chaser

Aurora_chaser

Fulfilled
Apr 12, 2021
Nothing. I don't even drink coffee. I'm worried the guy behind the counter will judge me.

I tried weed once. Gave me a panic attack. And I have alcoholism in my family, so I can't bring myself to drink. It also tastes like crap.

The ironic thing is if someone gave me fentanyl, or a hard drug, I don't think I would decline it. If I'm going to be self destructive, I want to be truly self destructive. And hey, if I die, then its not my fault. It's the drug dealers fault, apparently lol.

Also, anyone know how to get shrooms? I say half jokingly. I hear some people have some success in fixing their issues with psilocybin.
So interestingly enough, you can LEGALLY purchase psilocybin spores, but you can't legally grow them. And since we're all lawful citizens, you wouldn't grow them, right? Right.

S

SieMeCryOrDie

Aug 29, 2022
Do you have an ADHD diagnosis? Because this is my experience with coke/all other stimulants, just like "oh hey, I can concentrate and function for the next 30 minutes."
I've been wondering this myself. I tried Adderall once, upped the mg and it did nothing, which was even more questionable. I would revisit it if I ever get the chance. I would love to feel ok even for just 30mins 😄

StarlightDreamer

StarlightDreamer

Infinity Weaver
Aug 2, 2022
Prescription painkillers. Gabapentin, Nortriptyline - I'm prescribed enough to tranquilize a horse. Funnily, they also induced terrible suicidal thoughts when I first started them,