• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What is worse

• being born again

Votes: 44 91.7%
  • being nothing forever

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
If I am nothing, then I can never feel this pain again. I am biased, so I have probably never been the happiest someone can be either. But even at the happiest I was, that doesn't make my suffering worth it. And I know my suffering can be even worse. I would rather be nothing, because I wouldn't even be able to feel. It is better for me to be nothing at all.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
The false idea of Being born again is a nightmare

I'm glad I know that is not possible

evolution is true

A human is just that first cell, a fish, a bug.
A neuron in a fly a human a crow a fish is exactly the same a neuron which is a brain cell

A cell doesn't reincarnate because it's a machine.

What happens after Death is a human ceases to exist forever, nothing forever

Non-existence forever is the ultimate bliss.

I guess people think the first person perspective where you feel yourself experiencing things like extreme pain is something important to the universe. But you look at a cat , fish , rat, crow etc . They also have eyes and a brain and can experience pain and pleasure of eating . They are conscious. Their brain also constructs an observer as if it were looking through its eyes. How many trillions of fish in the ocean , one out of thousand in a large fish school gets eaten and who cares does the universe care? . I don't see a difference between me and the billions of fish or other animals that die every day.

I see dead animals on the Side of the road and I say there is no difference between me and that dead rat only it can't suffer anymore but I can.

However the pain the rat could have felt after being hit by a car might have been excruciating

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand how permanent non-existence could ever be bad, in fact it's the absence of all bad as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything after all. Permanently ceasing to exist is all I wish for and is all that comforts me, I only see beauty in this existence disappearing into nothingness. I'd always prefer to not exist especially as there are no disadvantages to being permanently unconcious, yet existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to.

There's no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence that was always futile, undesirable and that there was never a need for in the first place, to have the ability to exist is the most hellish imposition. In my case I believe that existence is best avoided no matter what, to me existence is evil as it's the source of all suffering, I see no value in having the ability to be tormented in this meaningless existence when the peace of eternal nothingness solves everything, I'd never wish to exist.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
In my near death experiences it has always been absolutely nothing. No sense of consciousness. Just there, and then I pop back up again in the hospital. I find significant peace in that concept.

Reactions: Darkover
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
For me, I find the idea of being born to be worse than the idea of reincarnation. I don't find living to be something appealing to me and once I've accomplished my goal I plan on ctbing. Death, in my eyes, is the final destination. It's a time where you are finally granted eternal rest after having spent so much energy on staying alive. I think that there is something beautiful about that. I don't like the idea of reincarnation because it goes against this natural progression. To have that eternal period of rest stripped away from you sounds horrible to me. I prefer the idea of death being the final stage.

If I die, then that should be it. There should be nothing after death.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Being born again is worse because you could be born even worse off and into an even worse situation. Life is like a gacha game

LastBusHome

LastBusHome

Nov 6, 2022
Nothingness is guaranteed one way or another so I'd like to get another shot at life. In some part I'm here due to circumstances that were out of my control that brought me to this point. Although the choices I made that exacerbated my situation weigh more heavily on me since that was something I had a say in. So getting another chance to be content, happy even, does sound appealing. I could always anhero the second time around too so it's no skin off my back.

Being born again is worse because you could be born even worse off and into an even worse situation. Life is like a gacha game
Hard pity at 90 pulls most likely :pfff: