Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Physical people: beer, watching tv, eating meat, drinking pepsi or coke, sex or jerking off, play video games 24/7, they talk about women, they hate gay people, they vote for shitty politicians.

They vote for trump and they have guns they hate on vegetarians, they don't like people who are chill and calm and don't gossip like them, they don't like anything that isn't "normal", they think nerds or geeks or gamers are weird, yet they play fortnite and CoD, and other lowly games like LoL, etc... They don't like naive people like hippies who only preach peace and love.

They love cars and expensive physical objects like rollex watches more than their own wife/husband.

Intellectuals: intelligent people but have no heart. They become successful in the world but become arrogant. They develop a superiority complex to people who "couldn't make it". Big Ego. Like elon musk, jeff bezos.

They only use mind and rarely the heart, self-centered. They only care about progress, they don't give two shits about anything other than career, money, success, etc... They are intelligent but they are atheists and think death is the end and spirits don't exist and this world is all there is, then they may take DMT or Ayahuasca on a retreat in Peru and change their mind.

They are more open minded than "sense-objects people" but not enough so they suck science's dick until they have a what is called "spiritual awakening" and realize there is more...

Spiritual people: nice, caring people, they are always happy and happy to help, they want to alleviate suffering in the world, they teach spiritual teachings, monks and nuns, yogis, they are people like Jesus or Buddha, they want mankind to evolve and not self-destruct with their greed.

They are meditative, generous, they help the homeless, animals, they are missionaries.

The really advanced ones are almost completely selfless, saints, they even have psychic powers but they only use it for good like healing people etc... They say self-realization is the ultimate goal of life and the only true goal and everything else is a waste of time. Yet they do not judge other people who are still trapped in Samsara.

They are good people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost Magic and Forever Sleep
G

GoneFromRevolution

Life is a highway, why not be the man in my trunk?
Nov 6, 2022
Physical people: beer, watching tv, eating meat, drinking pepsi or coke, sex or jerking off, play video games 24/7, they talk about women, they hate gay people, they vote for shitty politicians.

They vote for trump and they have guns they hate on vegetarians, they don't like people who are chill and calm and don't gossip like them, they don't like anything that isn't "normal", they think nerds or geeks or gamers are weird, yet they play fortnite and CoD, and other lowly games like LoL, etc... They don't like naive people like hippies who only preach peace and love.

Intellectuals: intelligent people but have no heart. They become successful in the world but become arrogant. They develop a superiority complex to people who "couldn't make it". Big Ego. Like elon musk, jeff bezos.

They only use mind and rarely the heart, self-centered. They only care about progress, they don't give two shits about anything other than career, money, success, etc... They are intelligent but they are atheists and think death is the end and spirits don't exist and this world is all there is, then they may take DMT or Ayahuasca on a retreat in Peru and change their mind.

They are more open minded than "sense-objects people" but not enough so they suck science's dick until they have a what is called "spiritual awakening" and realize there is more...

Spiritual people: nice, caring people, they are always happy and happy to help, they want to alleviate suffering in the world, they teach spiritual teachings, monks and nuns, yogis, they are people like Jesus or Buddha, they want mankind to evolve and not self-destruct with their greed.

They are meditative, generous, they help the homeless, animals, they are missionaries.

The really advanced ones are almost completely selfless, saints, they even have psychic powers but they only use it for good like healing people etc... They say self-realization is the ultimate goal of life and the only true goal and everything else is a waste of time. Yet they do not judge other people who are still trapped in Samsara.

They are good people.
This certainly is one of the world views I've ever seen...

Why on God's green flat Earth did you call Musk and Bezos intellectuals? Do you know what that word means?

Reactions: iamalreadydead and Bastet
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's an interesting question... I wouldn't say all spiritual people were 'good' though. They might act all 'holier than though'. Doesn't mean they necessarily are... There's more or less a coup going in at my parent's church at the moment! Newcomers have arrived and are trying to take over everything by the sounds of it. That's annoying longer serving members of the congregation, so more and more people are boycotting services. There can be just as much politics in religious groups as there is in any other group- sadly.

Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
While I don't think lumping people into boxes is always a good thing, I think you made some perceptive and valid points. We humans are very complicated creatures. I think Greed and division are eroding society and mother earth itself. I honestly think it is time for people to wake up and stop breeding. The earth has a finite amount of resources and we are running out. We can't just go to another planet, take their shit and bring it back here. Once all that stuff is gone, it's gone for good.

Reactions: Davey36000
Davey36000

Davey36000

Jun 12, 2023
It's an interesting question... I wouldn't say all spiritual people were 'good' though. They might act all 'holier than though'. Doesn't mean they necessarily are... There's more or less a coup going in at my parent's church at the moment! Newcomers have arrived and are trying to take over everything by the sounds of it. That's annoying longer serving members of the congregation, so more and more people are boycotting services. There can be just as much politics in religious groups as there is in any other group- sadly.
Indeed that is correct for the fake ones, but I was talking more about the virtuous people, who have purity of mind, who can't even have a 'bad thought' even if they wanted. They are genuine, honest, sincere. Think of people like that Rogers guy from that old american kids' show, or maybe Martin Luther King. These people are very rare. Being spiritual is being genuinly good inside, not preaching peace and love and than backstabbing like some "spiritual people".
While I don't think lumping people into boxes is always a good thing, I think you made some perceptive and valid points. We humans are very complicated creatures. I think Greed and division are eroding society and mother earth itself. I honestly think it is time for people to wake up and stop breeding. The earth has a finite amount of resources and we are running out. We can't just go to another planet, take their shit and bring it back here. Once all that stuff is gone, it's gone for good.
I think there is enough for everyone to live in prosperity but mind-based people full of greed slow mankind's progress.

Why on God's green flat Earth did you call Musk and Bezos intellectuals? Do you know what

Why on God's green flat Earth did you call Musk and Bezos intellectuals? Do you know what that word means?
There is some dark intelligence needed to manipulate others and to become that insanely rich and successful, but you are right that they aren't true intellectuals...

I should have wordied it differently, maybe "mind-based people without a heart" sounds more fitting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Indeed that is correct for the fake ones, but I was talking more about the virtuous people, who have purity of mind, who can't even have a 'bad thought' even if they wanted. They are genuine, honest, sincere. Think of people like that Rogers guy from that old american kids' show, or maybe Martin Luther King. These people are very rare. Being spiritual is being genuinly good inside, not preaching peace and love and than backstabbing like some "spiritual people".

I think there is enough for everyone to live in prosperity but mind-based people full of greed slow mankind's progress.

There is some dark intelligence needed to manipulate others and to become that insanely rich and successful, but you are right that they aren't true intellectuals...

I should have wordied it differently, maybe "mind-based people without a heart" sounds more fitting.
Well, it's greed that is sucking all the resources (and a lot of those are finite). Millionaires and Billionaires should not exist either. It is just morally unacceptable (in my opinion).

Reactions: Davey36000
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Spiritual people are the worst. But, then again, it depends on what they do with their spirituality and how it affects others.

Not sure I agree with your definition of "physical people." Not even sure that's a thing, really, imo.

Intellectuals, as you put it, often are philanthropists who do many good deeds in this world for underprivileged peoples.

Honestly, I think your definitions of all these types of people are too narrow, and frankly, quite dangerous. Stereotyping is never a good thing.

Reactions: Bastet, leland and Davey36000
Davey36000

Davey36000

Jun 12, 2023
Spiritual people are the worst. But, then again, it depends on what they do with their spirituality and how it affects others.

Not sure I agree with your definition of "physical people." Not even sure that's a thing, really, imo.

Intellectuals, as you put it, often are philanthropists who do many good deeds in this world for underprivileged peoples.

Honestly, I think your definitions of all these types of people are too narrow, and frankly, quite dangerous. Stereotyping is never a good thing.
Spiritual people heal the world. They have Infinite consciousness. They are God on earth. They have loving vibes always. If dog is man's best friend, these people are the world's best friend becase they care about everything: animals, people, plants, insects... They would never kill a cockroach.

Intellectuals hoard resources than ocasionally give 0.02% of said resources to "look good". Even if they aren't rich they may be full of judgements/conceit because of their intellectualism. They have a higher mind than physical people but they are still subject to Ego. They may be university teachers but can be arrogant because of their achievements in life.

Physical people live for the body, they enjoy life's pleasures and enjoyments. But the body gets old and die. They think having expensive cars is the goal of life. They think matter is all there is although sometimes they may experience the mind.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Spiritual people heal the world. They have Infinite consciousness. They are God on earth. They have loving vibes always. If dog is man's best friend, these people are the world's best friend becase they care about everything: animals, people, plants, insects... They would never kill a cockroach.

Intellectuals hoard resources than ocasionally give 0.02% of said resources to "look good". Even if they aren't rich they may be full of judgements/conceit because of their intellectualism. They have a higher mind than physical people but they are still subject to Ego. They may be university teachers but can be arrogant because of their achievements in life.

Physical people live for the body, they enjoy life's pleasures and enjoyments. But the body gets old and die. They think having expensive cars is the goal of life. They think matter is all there is although sometimes they may experience the mind.
Very well said.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Spiritual people heal the world. They have Infinite consciousness. They are God on earth. They have loving vibes always. If dog is man's best friend, these people are the world's best friend becase they care about everything: animals, people, plants, insects... They would never kill a cockroach
The spiritual people collective also include the religious collective, who wish to impose their views of god, heaven, hell, morality on everyone else. The religious collective doesn't fit anywhere else into the three groupings presented. They certainly are not intellectuals.

Reactions: Bastet
Davey36000

Davey36000

Jun 12, 2023
The spiritual people collective also include the religious collective, who wish to impose their views of god, heaven, hell, morality on everyone else. The religious collective doesn't fit anywhere else into the three groupings presented. They certainly are not intellectuals.
They belong to the intellectual/physical class. It depends on the intention. If they want to impose their view to have a sense of pride in their religion then they are intellectuals. Or to feel superior because they have memorized the bible or the quran or whatever.

For the physical class, maybe they are using it to build pallaces or religious buildings to gain wealth and have enjoyments like fancy meals, expensive paintings etc. Like the pope. What is the point of that? That is not real spirituality...

wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
this feels a little biased and too simplified to really be a reliable way of classifying people.

Reactions: Bastet
(¥)

(¥)

Jun 8, 2023
like people who are chill and calm and don't gossip like them,
every person gossip but "physical" prtsons do more than the daily man based on evidence from science. tgey are likely to believe in "spiritual" topics (supersitions).

i understand yyor feelings. pleaaes do not assume every American repubkican is dirty. yoy also should not assume "spiritual" persons want ti helpothers. tjey are likely to believe problrms can be covered with spiritual, or thar every problem is a person "bad spirits" yroubling them inherent or not. yhis is how a "physical" person might believe in "spiritual".

then they may take DMT or Ayahuasca on a retreat in Peru and change their mind
they are noy "intelluctuals" by yor idea but "physical". can people move fron "physical" to "intelluctual"? do you believe evrry human is "physical" at birth ans becone "intelluctal" or "spiritual" when their path changes? does the idea focus on choixes than temperment?

Last edited: