Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I’m miserable all the time.

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
While I wake up in the morning feeling relatively good, even if I didn't get much sleep, my depression and anger return like a cloud as the day trudges on to ruin my evenings. Even if nothing particularly bad happens during the day, unhappiness always comes for me at night. It's like I remember why I hate life so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Isisnefert, FuneralCry and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm miserable all the time, but waking up is especially horrible -_-

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Largeletters, Isisnefert, lanax09 and 8 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I feel best the last 10 minutes before I go to bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, FuneralCry and nopointofliving
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I'm miserable all the time, but going to bed and waking up would have to be the absolute worst.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, FuneralCry, BlankUser and 1 other person
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I'm miserable all of the time, but the worst parts are always winding down for bed and waking up the next day. Every night, I say to myself "I hope I don't wake up tomorrow." Each day, when I open my eyes, I say "I wish I didn't wake up." I always feel a sense of utter despair at having survived the night, which is only compounded by the physical pain I am greeted with day after day. I have nightmares, so I never feel rested anyway, but somehow waking up from them is worse than having them. It comes with the acute awareness that I'm still here with another day of physical and psychological suffering to look forward to, and another night of terror awaits.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, FuneralCry and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I have nightmares, so I never feel rested anyway, but somehow waking up from them is worse than having them. It comes with the acute awareness that I'm still here with another day of physical and psychological suffering to look forward to, and another night of terror awaits.
This :nomouth:

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert and LastLoveLetter
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
-Morning unless I can have a good breakfast.

-Nighttime unless I can find some way to occupy my time and not have my thoughts drift to how much of an evil fuckup I am or how lonely I'm always going to be.

-Actually I'm also miserable pretty much all the time unless I'm preoccupied and not facing reality.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, BlankUser and lobster salad
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Whenever my OCD decides to attack me. It can happen anytime. Even in dreams. But I don't like mornings much now... I usally feel like shit and unmotivated to do anthing in the morning. Just counting hours until my boyfriend comes home.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert and FuneralCry
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I am normaly relaxed on the morning because I have just woken up so my brain has not had a chance to get stressed, and I am relaxed in the evening too because I am at home, relaxing, after finishing work

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My best time used to be the night but now, it's the worst one because I'm just way too anxious about the following day, how I'll deal with it, if I'll do a good job, think of of the worst-case-scenario, etc.

I just wanna stop but I can't!!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, Celerity, ExhaustedExistence and 1 other person
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Morning! You can't want anything from me at the morning. I still "sleep" some hours after awakening.

Although it can be also afternoon for me when I don't have to get up early. So the worst part of my day is always waking up.

• Love
Reactions: Isisnefert
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
24/7/365 :sunglasses:

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and BlankUser
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
-Morning unless I can have a good breakfast.

-Nighttime unless I can find some way to occupy my time and not have my thoughts drift to how much of an evil fuckup I am or how lonely I'm always going to be.

-Actually I'm also miserable pretty much all the time unless I'm preoccupied and not facing reality.
Yes, there's something about frying up bacon and eggs and mushrooms and black pudding that's oddly reassuring!

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess I'm miserable all the time to be honest. Ironically I do prefer night time to the day but yet at night I want to sleep but I struggle with insomnia and that makes me feel worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlankUser
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Mornings for sure. I often suffer morning depression, which is quite common if I'm correctly informed.

• Love
Reactions: Isisnefert